Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 291. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Europa is buying in the day shift =)

China and whole asia @ Russia @ Usa is buying at NIGHT

NEO soon 0.01

sweet lovely NEO

May the force be with us  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
the price is skyrocketing people...get in now ...this is one rocket that i'm not gonna miss...see'ya all on da moon Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Could only afford 9 coins as I am a newbie to cryptocurrency but hopes this sets me on the right path

Welcome Smiley And u definitely made the right decision, just make sure to store them in your own wallet to get some GAS Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Wow, this look very interesting, how high will this go, any predictions.

My prediction is, in next running we shall see new all time high whether it will cross 0.01BTC or not. Previous all time high was 0.0088 BTC now I am full confident and hopeful to see it reaching in new range of price. Traders are making money in every period of running as it is doing till now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Thanks EleanorZ and others for the advice on the Mac wallet. I have my funds 'safely' stored off Bittrex.

I was surprised to see that only the private key is needed to access a wallet. I obviously hadn't done enough research (currently reading a book on Ethereum / Blockchains) as I had originally thought that the Wallet Address and Private Key formed a Pair together and that you must know both to access funds. After using the Mac Wallet, all I had to enter was the private key and it tells you it's associated address and balance, with the availability to send.

Without going too much off the topic of Neo, how does everyone else feel that your Neo is just a lucky computer guess away from being accessed? Even if the odds are extremely remote.

I would love to be told that my understanding is incorrect here Smiley

That is not just extremely remote, it is virtually impossible (for now).
But doesn't is seem viable that an ethically challenged person would set up an entire network devoted to testing millions\billions of key attempts per day at the hope that the machines will strike lucky??

Even so it would take years to find a viable private key and probably there would be nothing or next to nothing in that wallet. Maintaining the network would cost a lot more than the return. We don't have to worry untill quantum computing comes along.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Wow, this look very interesting, how high will this go, any predictions.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thanks EleanorZ and others for the advice on the Mac wallet. I have my funds 'safely' stored off Bittrex.

I was surprised to see that only the private key is needed to access a wallet. I obviously hadn't done enough research (currently reading a book on Ethereum / Blockchains) as I had originally thought that the Wallet Address and Private Key formed a Pair together and that you must know both to access funds. After using the Mac Wallet, all I had to enter was the private key and it tells you it's associated address and balance, with the availability to send.

Without going too much off the topic of Neo, how does everyone else feel that your Neo is just a lucky computer guess away from being accessed? Even if the odds are extremely remote.

But doesn't is seem viable that an ethically challenged person would set up an entire network devoted to testing millions\billions of key attempts per day at the hope that the machines will strike lucky??
Activity: 48
Could only afford 9 coins as I am a newbie to cryptocurrency but hopes this sets me on the right path
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
I don't totally understand the mining structure of Neo. It seems like its a new take on PoS. Anybody have any thoughts on how to explain it to a pl3b like me?
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Guys I have said this when this coin was at $5 and again a few days ago when the coin jumped to $15. HOLD THE COIN, simple as that. Stop being greedy and trying to sell out. It is going to continue to go up. I bet it 80% of people on here just held their coins they would be doing at least 50% better. Do yourself a favor and buy this before it makes into mid $100s....good luck out there.

NEO in dec  200$

mark my words

Shalooom
Activity: 39
Guys I have said this when this coin was at $5 and again a few days ago when the coin jumped to $15. HOLD THE COIN, simple as that. Stop being greedy and trying to sell out. It is going to continue to go up. I bet it 80% of people on here just held their coins they would be doing at least 50% better. Do yourself a favor and buy this before it makes into mid $100s....good luck out there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Wow, sold NEO yesterday at 0.0054, thought it was high...
came back today - it is 0.0076  Embarrassed

Sold yesterday too at 0.00572 for a very good profit. Couldn't sleep and brought back at 0.00629 .. woke up to another gain but unsure whether to sell now and rebuy at the dip. I have noticed this market is very active at night time for me (China morning)

That is why I am just going to HODL. I don't mind a 50% dip, but couldn't handle it if I missed a 400% or maybe 2000% run that this may have. Just look at the charts of ETH from March until now. This could very well happen to NEO.

What is HODL?

Actually, i don't know actually why but i trust NEO. I think it will be 100$ once 100%.

Gonna go and tell my mom that i need 5$ more because ... i am the investor....

HODL is just a misspelling of the word Hold..see here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hodl
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol sooo natural here  Roll Eyes
don't baghold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This will be a top 5 coin in no time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

Sold yesterday too at 0.00572 for a very good profit. Couldn't sleep and brought back at 0.00629 .. woke up to another gain but unsure whether to sell now and rebuy at the dip. I have noticed this market is very active at night time for me (China morning)

That is why I am just going to HODL. I don't mind a 50% dip, but couldn't handle it if I missed a 400% or maybe 2000% run that this may have. Just look at the charts of ETH from March until now. This could very well happen to NEO.

That was in March, and March is over. It's not that easy. when Ethereum first hit $30 in 2016, it then fell to $7.

Neo is good, but I don't think that it is worth 1.5 billion right now (3 billions if we count dev's coins).
Activity: 504
Merit: 259

Activity: 8

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

What is HODL?

Actually, i don't know actually why but i trust NEO. I think it will be 100$ once 100%.

Gonna go and tell my mom that i need 5$ more because ... i am the investor....
Jump to: