Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 292. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Anyone got any idea as to what will happen to the ANC coin which they use to distribute to the AntSHare token holders?

ANC coin is now GAS

AntShares = NEO
ANCcoin = GAS

So say if I had 1000 ANC earlier will that now become 1000 gas or am I getting something wrong?

Appreciate your help.

That is correct. Just open your wallet.db3 file in the new NEO walet and your ANC will be displayed as GAS.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Anyone got any idea as to what will happen to the ANC coin which they use to distribute to the AntSHare token holders?

ANC coin is now GAS

AntShares = NEO
ANCcoin = GAS

So say if I had 1000 ANC earlier will that now become 1000 gas or am I getting something wrong?

Appreciate your help.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

ANC coin is now GAS

AntShares = NEO
ANCcoin = GAS
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Gas giving GAS and past NEO in price unbelievable but gas won't stop!
I told you a couple of days ago GAS will pass NEO.
Gas will not stop till it's $100 remember my words

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Does anyone know of a PC wallet that actually works? This new NEO wallet is just as bad as the old ANS wallet.  It's still waiting to synch.  Or is there an online wallet than I can use to claim GAS? I'm using the otcgo.cn wallet right now but GAS cannot be claimed from it.

here: https://neowallet.cn/

Hence, am I wasting time in sync the NEO-GUI wallet on my PC?
Please confirm

Mine is syncing but it's syncing really really slow and I have to keep re-opening the wallet again and again to make it sync.
Does anyone know of a PC wallet that actually works? This new NEO wallet is just as bad as the old ANS wallet.  It's still waiting to synch.  Or is there an online wallet than I can use to claim GAS? I'm using the otcgo.cn wallet right now but GAS cannot be claimed from it.

Please confirm

It will eventually sync, but it can take days. I downloaded the Antshares wallet (not the new Neo one) and its been syncing for more than 24hrs now. You can also download a bootstrapped chain. See here:
https://amp.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6axcd5/speedup_client_sync_using_bootstrapped_chain/?st=J4IRUJIQ&sh=6185a92e
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

Please confirm
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

PC wallet sucks. Never synced for me. 

As long as you have your private key you can obtain the gas. I took my private key from the PC wallet and imported it to the web wallet.

https://neowallet.cn/

Check the reddit for other wallets.
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
Dont be panic , just HOLD and wait.... NEO gona rocket fly soon...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Wow, sold NEO yesterday at 0.0054, thought it was high...
came back today - it is 0.0076  Embarrassed

Sold yesterday too at 0.00572 for a very good profit. Couldn't sleep and brought back at 0.00629 .. woke up to another gain but unsure whether to sell now and rebuy at the dip. I have noticed this market is very active at night time for me (China morning)

That is why I am just going to HODL. I don't mind a 50% dip, but couldn't handle it if I missed a 400% or maybe 2000% run that this may have. Just look at the charts of ETH from March until now. This could very well happen to NEO.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
came back today - it is 0.0076  Embarrassed

Sold yesterday too at 0.00572 for a very good profit. Couldn't sleep and brought back at 0.00629 .. woke up to another gain but unsure whether to sell now and rebuy at the dip. I have noticed this market is very active at night time for me (China morning)
Activity: 392
This is before the rebranding from antshare to neo ; antcoin to gas

So 100 NEO will generate 1 GAS coin per month then?

In this case GAS supply is 500000 coins per month, which is 16% monthly inflation. Is it correct?

Don't know the exact numbers. Questions are the following:

1) Who stacked NEO already and received the GAS already?
2) Who of them want to sell GAS at all or who believe in NEO 100$?  Then GAS at 30$ is also a joke at the current supply.
3) Does Bittrex has GAS , if yes do they want to sell / dump it?
4) This is, a short-mid game, in max. 20 days this is over. But where is the end? Is it 30$? 50$? 100$? per GAS?

-> My understanding from 5 hours Reddit Smiley

stop ur uninformed fud noob just cause u missed the train, i claim gas everyday
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I will buy back later after cashing out at these price after seeing many pump groups shouting out at twitter for 0.02BTC/NEO. Of course project is legit and very big but current valuation and speedy rise is sign of market manipulation. I will be chasing the prices once got perfect moment will buy back. It is good for long term and will see many changes in value by then.
believe me guys gas is still so cheap, gas is growing by day and this won't stop!
The low recirculating supply and the concept gas/neo will blow gas to unbelievably high price!
Don't miss the boat step in and wait till big exchanges will add gas.
I think even bittrex must list gas because they have listed neo!
If this scenario will happen we will go >$100 for every gas.
Remember my words  Wink

I think you 're right, GAS is currently only in 3 chinese exchanges. Once Bittrex and others add it, it will definitely increase. Same for NEO, the exchanges that list it are still very limited for such a high volume.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
came back today - it is 0.0076  Embarrassed
Activity: 340
believe me guys gas is still so cheap, gas is growing by day and this won't stop!
The low recirculating supply and the concept gas/neo will blow gas to unbelievably high price!
Don't miss the boat step in and wait till big exchanges will add gas.
I think even bittrex must list gas because they have listed neo!
If this scenario will happen we will go >$100 for every gas.
Remember my words  Wink
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
sorry but how do you mint new coins?
Jump to: