Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 288. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 250
I am highly impressed by the performance of NEO Smart Economy. Not only am impressed by the price performance that has made people richer, but i am actually delighted by the technology differentiation NEO brings to the table, at first i thought it was just another ETH clone but upon new findings it brings more innovation than available on!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Are you still not believing the 100$ per coin?
I mean we grew from 5$ to 35$ .  Now we just have to grow from 35$ to 100$.   A lot of people will leave this coin in their wallets as it seems to be a 2nd Ethereum.  No one wanna miss out on this one as they did with Ethereum at 10 or 20 $.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
I see the value of NEO stronger, should I invest in NEO in the present time?

You can try, but it is high change that you will baghold it for a long time...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I believe in the near future, NEO coin will near Ethereum pricewise. Apart from the fine technology, people tend to sit on the coin and collect dividends (in the form of GAS coins). The combination of the structure and fixed supply gives this coin great potential to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
"Neo trading volume half a billion dollars in 24 hours, smashing ripple, 3rd to bitcoin and ethereum"  I soon sold NEO........Cry

Me too, sold some NEO to mitigate the losses I made on Komodo thinking it couldn't go much higher - boy was I wrong.
Still have a substantial holding in NEO and, in years to come, this will be my retirement fund - villa in the sun, here I come Smiley
Activity: 3
NEO, formerly known as AntShares, is generally known as the "Ethereum of China." But an even more accurate description of the project would be "China's public blockchain," according to the company. NEO made news this week when it went from being a top 15 cryptocurrency to a top 10 cryptocurrency as of the time of this writing. NEO's token value surged from sub-$10 to more than $20, and its market cap to more than $900 million
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I just did it sucks because i thought 16 was high i paid 35 Shocked
Activity: 37
I see the value of NEO stronger, should I invest in NEO in the present time?
Activity: 159
Gone smoking on a balcony yesterday (was 0.008) - came (0.01). NEO, you are scaring me....
Activity: 34
How do you transfer from your neowallet.cn back to bitrex? tyvm

Input your private key and then click Home and insert Bittrex address on the bottom

Input your key where? Im in the wallet I have my bitxrex NEO wallet address listed as the receiver but there is a value box and I dont know what to put there? I tried the amount I want to remove but that doesn't work. ty

Again anyone know how to transfer from the neowallet.cn to bitrex and what to put in the value box?
Activity: 48
Could only afford 9 coins as I am a newbie to cryptocurrency but hopes this sets me on the right path

Welcome Smiley And u definitely made the right decision, just make sure to store them in your own wallet to get some GAS Tongue
downloaded the wallet an it says unverified amount in bittrex try again in 24hrs so sold my golem an brought a couple more neo as said I'm not sure an new to all this so will admit I'm panicking a little lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
What's going on here? Now that I realized that this project is the ANS change? I'm totally late and I do not know what happened... This GAS looks like it's going to cause even greater hype in NEO! Shocked

Yep, this is rebranded version of ANS. What all this is happening is not unexpected because they were working for months and people who were following knew everything. I don't think you are late to join because it has potential to keep growing in future as well. There is lot of fomo and hype for this project.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
If there is something with potential and has usage in real life like NEO still can make its own way. This industry is at start and has attractive support and opportunity for best projects to evolve. NEO smart economy is being appreciated heavily which is being seen by its market value. Let's see where the stable floor its establish after this rally to allow new people to be on board.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
What's going on here? Now that I realized that this project is the ANS change? I'm totally late and I do not know what happened... This GAS looks like it's going to cause even greater hype in NEO! Shocked
Activity: 38
The big move for NEO is creating an entire smart economy. It has incorporated digital assets, smart contracts, and a digital identity that can be used for real-world applications and become integrated into the real economy. China could (and may) be a candidate for that first real-world application and integration.
NEO is in a spot similar to Ethereum's in early 2017, both cryptocurrency value wise and launch phase wise. Its product is fully operational and does a few things differently from Ethereum, including execution of C# code, which allows NEO to do more things with the platform and attract more developers.
The platform is also primed for running initial coin offerings (ICOs). And I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to be the go-to platform for upcoming Chinese ICOs. As we saw this year with Ethereum, when ICOs launch demand for the token that is hosting them goes up drastically
Activity: 12
The NEO core team is currently in Japan to explore the forefront of Japan's Blockchain innovation. This trip represents the first in a series of trips around the world. NEO aims to keep informed about the latest developments of Blockchain innovation and to foster international co-operations.
The team will go live tomorrow morning (Tokyo time) to share with the community their experiences.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
I bought at $7 and still havent sold because i am accumilating gas which is extra money for holding. Good luck to those who sold lol this is a long term coin not a pump and dump

It is the community. If you have 12K Reddit subscribers believing in this coin, all their friends will do too , then you have a rocket coin.

I think this fact a lot of people underestimating.  It is a great example on how Crypto can work raising from 5$ to 35$.

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
I bought at $7 and still havent sold because i am accumilating gas which is extra money for holding. Good luck to those who sold lol this is a long term coin not a pump and dump
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I was very rushed, bought my NEO at $17 and sold at $23! Waiting for a handsome dive, I'm a beginner in negotiations, anyway, I made a profit of 0.1 BTC! Surely countless people have made hundreds of thousands of dollars with China's ETH! If it reaches $ 40, I'll go in again, because it will probably get to $100. Smiley

Profit is profit  Wink
I sold very soon, no much profit. NEO will be on top. Very good community and active CEO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I was very rushed, bought my NEO at $17 and sold at $23! Waiting for a handsome dive, I'm a beginner in negotiations, anyway, I made a profit of 0.1 BTC! Surely countless people have made hundreds of thousands of dollars with China's ETH! If it reaches $ 40, I'll go in again, because it will probably get to $100. Smiley

Profit is profit  Wink
Jump to: