Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 289. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
I was very rushed, bought my NEO at $17 and sold at $23! Waiting for a handsome dive, I'm a beginner in negotiations, anyway, I made a profit of 0.1 BTC! Surely countless people have made hundreds of thousands of dollars with China's ETH! If it reaches $ 40, I'll go in again, because it will probably get to $100. Smiley
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Neo trading volume half a billion dollars in 24 hours, smashing ripple, 3rd to bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Hi
Seems Bittrex will give gas they owe?
Who can confirm if I have 100 Neo I should get about 10 gas per year then if my Neo are on Bittrex since say 1 month I'll get 1/12th of those 10 gas?
Thank you.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How do you transfer from your neowallet.cn back to bitrex? tyvm

Input your private key and then click Home and insert Bittrex address on the bottom

Input your key where? Im in the wallet I have my bitrex NEO wallet address listed as the receiver but there is a value box and I dont know what to put there? I tried the amount I want to remove but that doesn't work. ty
Activity: 36
The Chinese keep deep under their hearts a great pain to the Japanese, but surprisingly it was to them that the founders of NEO set out on their first big tour .... Times change, the new generation breaks all old zamochki that prevents them from moving forward towards new technological heights ...
Approve
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I wonder if anyone knows how often they distribute ANS from the ICO website. I just claimed my ANS from the ICO website and I got a message saying that my ANS will be sent to me within one week. Is there a specific weekly day/time they send them?

Thanks

who can i contact to claim the original bounty campaign?

I'm not sure what your question is. You have antshares from bounties in the ICO website and you need to claim them? If so, you can claim them by loggin into the website.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

Input your private key and then click Home and insert Bittrex address on the bottom
Activity: 34
Activity: 48
Can anyone tell me what wallet is the best to use for Windows 7
Thanks bambi
I'm using Windows 7 x64 and use the neo-gui wallet. It works just fine, used it to send & receive NEO.
I have NEOs in my wallet, together with GAS. Can I send only the NEOs to bittrex? What happens with the GAS in that case? Will it stay in my wallet or be lost?

Thanks

From what I understand GAS travels with NEO so if you transfer it to Bittrex and sell you will lose both but if you transfer NEO back than GAS will come back as well.

I see. I checked Binance, they say they distribute GAS to NEO holders
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000721311
so I think I will trade there, even though I don't know how trustworthy they are as an exchange
Activity: 44
 who can i contact to claim the original bounty campaign?
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
I have NEOs in my wallet, together with GAS. Can I send only the NEOs to bittrex? What happens with the GAS in that case? Will it stay in my wallet or be lost?

Thanks

From what I understand GAS travels with NEO so if you transfer it to Bittrex and sell you will lose both but if you transfer NEO back than GAS will come back as well.

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
So whats the deal with NEO not being divisible?. On Bittrex it says:

Please withdraw only whole numbers. Any fractions will be discarded.

For example, if you withdraw 100.23 NEO, you will only receive 100 NEO

So I withdrew 2 NEOS (As a test) and I received one! The reason? Because the fee reduces it to 1.9.

Lost a neo  Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

I'm using Windows 7 x64 and use the neo-gui wallet. It works just fine, used it to send & receive NEO.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
im using the neo-gui wallet
Activity: 48
Activity: 29
Next target for Neo to pass.. move over Litecoin, Neo is coming!

Dude, that was exactly the same thing I was thinking! Gogo NEO, just jump over Litecoin, we know you can do it!  Grin Grin
Activity: 55

HOLY SMOKES just hit $40

HODL folks  Grin

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Jump to: