Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 296. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Quote from: mickp on August 08, 2017, 08:44:08 PM
I think Gas is much more profitable at the moment much space to grow.
I think Gas price will past NEO price within a couple of days.

Don't forget that when gas will become to expansive the NEO team has to lower the transaction fees per gas.
You can't run the network when the GASOLINE costs you 200$ to fill your car Smiley 

I understand but gas is just added to 1 big exchange but there many more to come.
Recirculating amount of gas will reduced by year this will rise gas to records highs in future.
The good thing holders of neo will also get more money from the gas they own.
But remember my words the price of gas is still cheap. In 3 months i will post the price of gas  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cant wait for a dip to buy some NEO, missed all the first trains to the moon again... HUGE potential for such a coin...

The dip was there already Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cant wait for a dip to buy some NEO, missed all the first trains to the moon again... HUGE potential for such a coin...
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
You say the coin is like an economy, but haw are the coins received and are can you mine them? Or is it a POS? How long does it take for the coins to be in your wallet?
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX

Don't forget that when gas will become to expansive the NEO team has to lower the transaction fees per gas.
You can't run the network when the GASOLINE costs you 200$ to fill your car Smiley 

Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
So is the news on august 10th in usa, or aug 10th in china?
Crypto connoisseur.
the new wallet is more shitty than the last one. impossible to use, not user friendly, i dont even know how to send coins in that wallet. Why is it so difficult to create a simple wallet like every other altcoins?

i have no choice to leave my NEO coins on bittrex until to come up with something better than this.
You downloaded the neon wallet?

Ive downloaded neo-gui 2.0

is that the right thing?
Yes!! Make sure you have your wif priv key
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
the new wallet is more shitty than the last one. impossible to use, not user friendly, i dont even know how to send coins in that wallet. Why is it so difficult to create a simple wallet like every other altcoins?

i have no choice to leave my NEO coins on bittrex until to come up with something better than this.

is that the right thing?

If you downloaded it from here (see below) then yes.

https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui/releases/

Good news, Bittrex has reduced NEO withdrawal fees to 0.1.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

is that the right thing?
Crypto connoisseur.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I had bought some Antshares during the ICO, last year. I remember I put the address and private key during the ico, just as explained on this guide
https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

My question is: Should I download the old Antshares wallet and import my private key? Or should I download the new NEO wallet?

Also, what happens with Antcoins (Gas)? Is there a way to calculate how much GAS I have and how do I claim it?

Thanks!

I switched to the new'ish NEO wallet without any problems.
You can find links to useful stuff about NEO at links below, including link to GAS calculator and how to claim GAS.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6p7bvv/new_to_rneo_read_this_post_first_rules_faq/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j8pcp/a_basic_guide_to_the_antshares_pc_wallet/?st=j4koihlc&sh=4d95b1d8
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I had bought some Antshares during the ICO, last year. I remember I put the address and private key during the ico, just as explained on this guide
https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

My question is: Should I download the old Antshares wallet and import my private key? Or should I download the new NEO wallet?

Also, what happens with Antcoins (Gas)? Is there a way to calculate how much GAS I have and how do I claim it?

Thanks!
Crypto connoisseur.
Cool thing about neon gui, one click claim gas!! Neo+gas=pluto!
Activity: 340
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
NEO is incredibly undervalued, considering how it's written in C#. Microsoft really support it too and it's much more stable than Ethereum, in the past few weeks the prices showed that when it remained stable when others were going down.

In 2018  NEO will hit ETH prices

Remember my words

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
NEO is incredibly undervalued, considering how it's written in C#. Microsoft really support it too and it's much more stable than Ethereum, in the past few weeks the prices showed that when it remained stable when others were going down.
Activity: 424
If BTC cools off today from segwit activation/lock in, this is going to go silly.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
My favorite coin! It looks really promising.

That is just beginning of this rally it has destination on the moon. I bought before rebrand to this name but this time is rising very solid and I hope it will get stable above $30 and by end of this year it will be over $50 so that is nice coin to buy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Is this the first ICO to use the NEO token,and what are the advantages provided by using NEO tokens?
Jump to: