Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 300. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
QUESTION>>NEED HELP!

guys question:

i got my antshares wallet at app/antshares.org for like 1.5 months now but not showing any GAS.. also when i look on neotracker.io it doesn't show any GAS..

When i look at the other wallet: neowallet.cn i see a tab on the left side called "claim" which doesn't show up at my antshares wallet. Now how do i gain Gas?/

what to do and how to do it?
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Just noticed this coin in the gainers list and i was wondering how come a coin which i have not heard off going crazy with the price and just now i came to know that it it Antshares rebraded to NEO ,good to see the current rally and can we expect more projects coming out from China using your platform,would like to know these details.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Neo needs to find a way to be compatible with Trezor and Ledger, that would make a world of difference for everyone! Hopefully the dev team realizes this Huh Either way, this is a great coin with a 3 digit price tag coming its way.

Ideally, yes. But, the current light wallet uses your Private Key to log in. A Hardware wallet can't help there. I think I read about them having 2 passwords or the like in the next version (unless I am confused with another token). Basically we would need a password log in with a Hardware Wallet, not a Private Key Login (quite dangerous due to key loggers, etc.)
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
everything is perfect with NEO, but they need to do something with that wallet. it's terrible and complicated to use, so i decided not to use it. All my NEO coins are still on my bittrex account until they release a better and more user friendly wallet.

lol did u try the wallet? its as easy to use as any other wallet. also right now u give bittrex free GAS/Antcoin for holding your NEOs. 1 GAS is worth 7,50 Dollar right now, so get your NEO out of bittrex asap Tongue
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
I have no problem with NEO/Antshares wallet other than the fact I'm stuck on block 1228796 forever. Can't make a transfer. Why is this happening? Damn thanks to the wallet not syncing I could not transfer to sell before the drop in price. just great... Angry ..first time this ever happened.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
NEO = leet name

It could reach ETH prices in half year

Very nice development, marketcap and awesome dev&team!

Respect  Cool
Activity: 28
Devs should look at the NEM Nanowallet. They IMO have the best looking and most user friendly wallet in the history of crypto. So Neo devs, that is what I want as a user. Look into it if you haven't and be inspired.
Activity: 33
Hey,

in boxmining lates video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGWRh_eK4qM,

he is talking amongst other things about NEO, he is saying" there is a lot of hype about NEO, and you should read about it especially if you do not understand what is happening in China", from 1:32 to 1:52 on the video.

What does he mean by that, what is happening in China, or is he only saying that because he is holding a large amount of ETH and doesn't want to see NEO succeed.

By the way, i have a lot of respect for Michael and what he is doing, he even had an interview with Da Hongfei, now why would he say that.

And not only him, other YouTubers, that have most subscribers aren't even mentioning NEO or they are bashing it, why?

There is a lot of hype surrounding NEO...and thats for good reason and not a bad thing. He is just warning you to not buy the high...for the price might temporarily spike and who knows how high and how aggressive...so watch out to not get burned when the markets take a turn, which is inevitable in life and crypto. It's always better to get in when things stabilize. But be my guest and do as you will Wink .With crypto the power and future is in your hands.
Activity: 36
Hey,

in boxmining lates video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGWRh_eK4qM,

he is talking amongst other things about NEO, he is saying" there is a lot of hype about NEO, and you should read about it especially if you do not understand what is happening in China", from 1:32 to 1:52 on the video.

What does he mean by that, what is happening in China, or is he only saying that because he is holding a large amount of ETH and doesn't want to see NEO succeed.

By the way, i have a lot of respect for Michael and what he is doing, he even had an interview with Da Hongfei, now why would he say that.

And not only him, other YouTubers, that have most subscribers aren't even mentioning NEO or they are bashing it, why?
Activity: 38
everything is perfect with NEO, but they need to do something with that wallet. it's terrible and complicated to use, so i decided not to use it. All my NEO coins are still on my bittrex account until they release a better and more user friendly wallet.
Activity: 39
Neo needs to find a way to be compatible with Trezor and Ledger, that would make a world of difference for everyone! Hopefully the dev team realizes this Huh Either way, this is a great coin with a 3 digit price tag coming its way.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I love NEO, but the wallet is a shit ..

It looks like a 90s software.

You just changed the logo ....

When I see ARK, I'm sorry but there is a world of difference!

Please make an effort on that!

wait for this..

We are finalizing our rebranding process. Look forward to August 8th, when we'll unveil our brand new website↓ and release a wallet update!

what are the new features of the wallet?  would love ledger or trezor support  2fa?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

wait for this..

We are finalizing our rebranding process. Look forward to August 8th, when we'll unveil our brand new website↓ and release a wallet update!
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Gas (anc before) is also trading now: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/antcoin/#markets

You can buy on 19800.com great potention because new market are adding this coin Smiley
Volumes getting higher now  Grin
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Question:

(1) Can I send just the GAS accrued in my desktop wallet to Binance so I can sell it for more NEO.
(2) Must the GAS be in whole numbers like NEO, e.g. If I sent 1.2 GAS will only 1 arrive at Binance.

Thanks.

1) Yes
2) GAS is divisible unlike NEO, so no need to just send whole number amounts as I understand it (disclaimer I have not tried sending GAS myself however)
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Just imagine that in bitcoin user verification was introduced to confirm the ownership of your account.

The word "may" is significant in your quoted paragraph ("users may apply..."). This is the paragraph immediately before the one you quoted--you may find it enlightening:

Users should be able to authenticate with their true identity when required by the parties involved in a trade or by the laws of the jurisdiction of the trade. Meanwhile, the range of publication of such identity information should be user-controlled. Any third party outside of the trade should not be able to acquire such information. Moreover, identity authentication should be made optional, rather than mandatory [emphasis mine]. When parties involved in a trade do not require autonyms from the counterparty, users should not bear the hassle.

In my opinion, for verification your possession of an account is enough ordinary digital signature (a signed message sent from your wallet).
It has long been implemented in bitcoin protocol and is used in many crypto currencies.
An attempt to identify the user (as the owner of a particular account) is not accidental.
In the future, this will facilitate the tracking of financial flows and allow supervisors to impose taxes and charges on the owners of such accounts.
A very dangerous step for this crypto currency..

While I agree that it would be bad if all crypto went in this direction, in China it may be required, so I think this is a strong plus for NEO.
Activity: 36
Here is what i think is going to happen.

NEO has been in development since 2014 same as ETH, it launched a year later after ETH.
In its core, it is a complete project. It has many many things(as commandant Lasard would say) to improve and implement, but it is all rounded and complete unlike most project that are jet to be finished.

It will have dips and rises but not a critical dips, 10-20%, 30% most. Chinese are starting to see and notice NEO and will buy it more than ETH.

On the other hand for the ICO if the NEO will rise more than ETH percentage wise, more ICO will be on NEO and the price will increase and it would be closed circle.

Not far from now most of the exchanges will introduce NEO, maybe even Coinbase.

As for wallet in white paper it is stated in ecosystem that a hardware wallet is planned for future, now i dont think it would be any of the hardware wallets we now but one from some local manufacturer.

NEO team has to increase and it will for sure.

This could be  the first coin in history that increase relatively steadily with minor dips which represent opportunity to buy more.

As for the price i dont know but i see NEO in 5th or 4th plane in market cap before this year ends.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Question:

(1) Can I send just the GAS accrued in my desktop wallet to Binance so I can sell it for more NEO.
(2) Must the GAS be in whole numbers like NEO, e.g. If I sent 1.2 GAS will only 1 arrive at Binance.

Thanks.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
didnt have anything to do with bittrex my desktop wallet just spaced out when i restarted everything was back to normal. was flipping out to fast I think .. for a second I thought omg what if I am hacked but that is hardly possible since I keep it in coldstorrage 99.99% of the time
Jump to: