Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 298. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
guys, why is it when i download the NEO desktop wallet from https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui
there is no application file in the folder. How do i use it if there is no application file for me to click on?

is this just me or is everyone else seeing the same thing?
Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken it looks like the neo-gui available for download is just the uncompiled C++ code (or whatever it coded in) and not the one us non-techies need.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
New website has been launched: http://neo.org

WOW  Shocked  One of the best looking crypto websites for sure Smiley

Very nice website indeed, pleasing to the eyes and all the information available one might need.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
guys, why is it when i download the NEO desktop wallet from https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui
there is no application file in the folder. How do i use it if there is no application file for me to click on?

is this just me or is everyone else seeing the same thing?
Thanks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
What happens to NEO? price at ~15-16 USD or even lower to 10?
Looks like profit taking by big whale..
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
There is big news around this coin currently. This means that the bigger sellers will sell. There is a saying buy on hype/rumor, sell on news. Up until now there has been a lot of hyper/rumor around NEO and the price has steadily risen. Now that there is new/release/announcements the bigger sellers are taking profit and selling - but notice that bounce off the 0.0045 line for a nice double bottom. I think we have seen the end of the dump and we'll move up for a while now.
Activity: 791
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

WOW  Shocked  One of the best looking crypto websites for sure Smiley

Really?
What's so impressive about this site ?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

WOW  Shocked  One of the best looking crypto websites for sure Smiley
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Great coin. Great community. Looking forward to neo's future
Activity: 495
I can't install it because it says it is only Windows 64 bit compatible, and I have Windows 32 bit, will they make a 32 bit version?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
NEO flies up. They're waiting for NEO's August 9th. Is there any good news for this day?

Surely there will many things revealed tomorrow. I wasn't surely that I will have second chance to grab cheaper but since there is a dip in the market so see it as opportunity for many to make entry point or make their positions better by buying more. We are going to see another spike by tomorrow.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
NEO flies up. They're waiting for NEO's August 9th. Is there any good news for this day?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
i got 2 questions:

to generate gas it´s okay to have neo in the web wallet?

is there some kind of paper wallet generator?

First question is yes, it might not show in web wallet but it's generating on your private key.

Anybody know what's the safest wallet to use? Neon seems a bit insecure with just pkey login which must be typed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
i got 2 questions:

to generate gas it´s okay to have neo in the web wallet?

is there some kind of paper wallet generator?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Japan: The NEO core team starts out on an international journey towards innovation and exploration. self.NEO

Submitted 1 day ago * by neo_council
From August 8th to August 12th, 2017, the NEO core team, led by founder & CEO Da Hongfei will travel to Japan to explore the forefront of Japan's Blockchain innovation. This trip represents the first in a series of trips around the world with the goal to foster international cooperation's and to keep up with the fast pace in Blockchain innovation. Starting in Japan, the NEO core team will visit famous local Blockchain research institutions and active communities to engage in bilateral communication. NEO will meet with Japanese tech-celebrities to gain insights about the latest developments in the Japanese Blockchain and digital currency community. Additionally, Japanese local tech media will conduct an interview allowing NEO to present its development status and its latest technological innovations.

Connecting the world and accelerating the development of the NEO community
As a global Blockchain project, NEO puts great emphasize on the connection between developers around the world. During the visit to Japan, NEO will communicate with local NEO [Suspicious link removed]munity enthusiasts to discuss the expansion of the NEO community and to accelerate its development. Meanwhile, the NEO core team will also take this opportunity to participate in some of the Japanese [Suspicious link removed]munity conferences to learn about emerging Blockchain ICO projects. We strongly believe that through close communication with the Japanese Blockchain technical community we will broaden our horizon and gain important insights.
At present, the Blockchain technology is becoming deeply integrated with various aspects of society at an unprecedented rate. With the number of innovative and potential Blockchain projects skyrocketing, we have big expectations for the future. To play a more important role in the development of global Blockchain technology and to make greater contributions, NEO will continue to strengthen the interaction with global developers and innovators, to explore the source of technological innovation and promote the overall growth of the whole industry.

Experience Japan with us during our Livestream!
The NEO core team will share with the NEO community enthusiasts in real time via livestream some of the interesting stories and experience. We will stream live on YouTube at 10am on August 11th(Japan Standard Time). Don’t miss it!
Timezone Conversions
10:00 AM (10:00) Aug 11th, Japan Time, GMT+9
1:00 AM (1:00) Aug 11th, GMT
9:00 PM (21:00) Aug 10th, Eastern Time
Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming live stream on Youtube!
NEO Council
Activity: 61
Hi Everyone, I love this project but lately both my antshares wallet is not connecting at all. Then I downloaded the NEO Wallet and same thing. Zero connections. Anyone have any issues on this. All my other wallets are connected. Thank you.

I have the same problem 2 days already. It's dead coin? But why the community are not talking about it??
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Seems good!

Awesome!

Neon Wallet is a desktop light wallet that allows you to interact with assets on the Neo blockchain without having to sync all chain data locally to your machine.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
So what are we downloading as a wallet the GUI or Client?

I think the only Windows one on the new web site is the one called NEON.
Activity: 495
So what are we downloading as a wallet the GUI or Client?
Activity: 31
Jump to: