Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 301. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
im confused ..

just transfered some Neo( from the old antshares wallet) to bittrex to sell some. When you do that you have to click on antshares on the asset tab and your balance is filled in automaticly. So the first time it gave the correct balance but when I tried to send another time and did the same steps my balance is way less?? The balance in the main screen is correct but when I try to tranfer any coin it gives a wrong balance Huh

With my other wallet account I also send some to bittrex and wanted to check if my blance there was also wrong  when trying to send new funds but I cound't click antshares in the asset tab anymore, its just blanc Huh

On Bittrex ANS is gone, it's now renamed NEO.
In your bittrex wallet select the search option and type in NEO, your coin should now show up (don't have ANS/NEO on bittrex anymore so I can't check if this will work).
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
im confused ..

just transfered some Neo( from the old antshares wallet) to bittrex to sell some. When you do that you have to click on antshares on the asset tab and your balance is filled in automaticly. So the first time it gave the correct balance but when I tried to send another time and did the same steps my balance is way less?? The balance in the main screen is correct but when I try to tranfer any coin it gives a wrong balance Huh

With my other wallet account I also send some to bittrex and wanted to check if my blance there was also wrong  when trying to send new funds but I cound't click antshares in the asset tab anymore, its just blanc Huh
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
At the moment, the market appears to agree.

Of course, the market is always interested in the growth and influx of new investors  Smiley
Analysis and reflection begin when the price goes down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
The performance in the last two days was so strong that I wouldn't have lost the coin, so I got a big profit

Whatever you say, 1 billion cap is too much to me for a project not completed yet. If we consider dev's 50 millions, the cap will be 2 billions which is more than NEM's cap. And NEM is a completed project and most people think it is still overpriced although it's price dropped much from its highs.
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
In my opinion, for verification your possession of an account is enough ordinary digital signature (a signed message sent from your wallet).
It has long been implemented in bitcoin protocol and is used in many crypto currencies.
An attempt to identify the user (as the owner of a particular account) is not accidental.
In the future, this will facilitate the tracking of financial flows and allow supervisors to impose taxes and charges on the owners of such accounts.
A very dangerous step for this crypto currency..

Again, this is optional. If the user chooses to make a transaction that requires identification, that is their prerogative (and, indeed, not accidental as you say). The user is free to take the "dangerous step" if they wish; they are also free to avoid transactions that require ID if they wish. Giving users a choice is not itself a "dangerous step". On the other hand, building a platform that allows for a diverse range of transaction types, from anonymous to authenticated, seems like rather a safe choice in terms of utility and real-world application. At the moment, the market appears to agree.
legendary
Just imagine that in bitcoin user verification was introduced to confirm the ownership of your account.

The word "may" is significant in your quoted paragraph ("users may apply..."). This is the paragraph immediately before the one you quoted--you may find it enlightening:

Users should be able to authenticate with their true identity when required by the parties involved in a trade or by the laws of the jurisdiction of the trade. Meanwhile, the range of publication of such identity information should be user-controlled. Any third party outside of the trade should not be able to acquire such information. Moreover, identity authentication should be made optional, rather than mandatory [emphasis mine]. When parties involved in a trade do not require autonyms from the counterparty, users should not bear the hassle.

In my opinion, for verification your possession of an account is enough ordinary digital signature (a signed message sent from your wallet).
It has long been implemented in bitcoin protocol and is used in many crypto currencies.
An attempt to identify the user (as the owner of a particular account) is not accidental.
In the future, this will facilitate the tracking of financial flows and allow supervisors to impose taxes and charges on the owners of such accounts.
A very dangerous step for this crypto currency..
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Just imagine that in bitcoin user verification was introduced to confirm the ownership of your account.

The word "may" is significant in your quoted paragraph ("users may apply..."). This is the paragraph immediately before the one you quoted--you may find it enlightening:

Users should be able to authenticate with their true identity when required by the parties involved in a trade or by the laws of the jurisdiction of the trade. Meanwhile, the range of publication of such identity information should be user-controlled. Any third party outside of the trade should not be able to acquire such information. Moreover, identity authentication should be made optional, rather than mandatory [emphasis mine]. When parties involved in a trade do not require autonyms from the counterparty, users should not bear the hassle.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The performance in the last two days was so strong that I wouldn't have lost the coin, so I got a big profit
legendary
I wonder what caused such a stir?
It seems that people buying NEO did not finish reading their description.
Just see the item User-Controlled Identity Authentication

I hope you understand that there is no user verification on the ETH platform  Smiley

I think the market reaction to this event would be unambiguous  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
What is happening with the anc coin of neo? I see it is renamed to Gas? Check coinmarket:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/antcoin/#markets
Time to buy gas my friends?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
The only thing that worries me about NEO is that development team holds 50 millions coins and will likely sell them on the market one day to support development.

https://neo.org/en-US/Blog/Details/21

I don't really believe in building a new economy using smart contracts. Wink

When First man Belive and Second Not, Third will Working Hard...Time will Judge Us...
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Please, help me!!! Made a transfer from the wallet to Bitrex. But the purse is not fully synchronized. The coins were written off from the balance sheet but they are not on the stock exchange. what should I do? Will the transaction complete after the synchronization is complete? Thank you in advance for your reply!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Cry Cry Cry
what you need to do is waiting the blockchain to sync to the latest, then you will see the transaction pass through. don't worry your coins are fine.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Please, help me!!! Made a transfer from the wallet to Bitrex. But the purse is not fully synchronized. The coins were written off from the balance sheet but they are not on the stock exchange. what should I do? Will the transaction complete after the synchronization is complete? Thank you in advance for your reply!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
finally Neo was arrived .....
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
NEO is going to the moon.

I wish I took my own damn advise in post #2 and bought some damn antshares. 
Interesting, someone marked dahongfei as a scammer on this forum for not paying bounty...

The only thing that worries me about NEO is that development team holds 50 millions coins and will likely sell them on the market one day to support development.

They will not dump it stupidly, it will be slow to not cause market crash.
For example today 24h volume is 82 000 000$. If they sell for 1 or 2 millions $ it will not be a problem at all.

Well, but you know that when premine is 50% that looks kinda scammy... Although it looks like a good project. They advanced much farther in developing smart contracts in C# than Stratis.

Another thing that worries me is lack of ICOs in China. And that's not a coincidence - as far as I know it is not possible (or rather very hard) to run an ICO in China. But how NEO tokens will be used in this case? I don't really believe in building a new economy using smart contracts. Wink
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Interesting, someone marked dahongfei as a scammer on this forum for not paying bounty...

They will not dump it stupidly, it will be slow to not cause market crash.
For example today 24h volume is 82 000 000$. If they sell for 1 or 2 millions $ it will not be a problem at all.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Is there a new wallet for NEO, or does the ANS wallet still work?

Should we wait for a new wallet?
i see this in the ann Wink

We are finalizing our rebranding process. Look forward to August 8th, when we'll unveil our brand new website↓ and release a wallet update!

neo made this weekend more money for me than i get after one month working  Shocked
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Is there a new wallet for NEO, or does the ANS wallet still work?

Should we wait for a new wallet?
Jump to: