Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 28. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Not going to the website. It smells phishy.
Anyone else here heard of NeoJacks?

I didn't hear about it too. And I will also pass visiting this site.
So many projects on NEO - so we have a lot of things to do

By the way, I checked your NEO address and on neotracker and it's empty. So you don't have any NEO?
It's strange that nobody sent you any NEO from their Foundation as you are really helpful in this thread, sharing important news

Thank you! I believe in the NEO project and am in it for the long term!

I did some more digging but didn't find any more info about NeoJacks  Undecided
They have a Telegram channel https://t.me/NEOJACKS but there's no one on it.

And yes, I have a few NEO and other goodies but not in my sig wallet address  Cool
I'm not a whale (or even close, so donations are gratefully appreciated)   Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350

I didn't hear about it too. And I will also pass visiting this site.
So many projects on NEO - so we have a lot of things to do

By the way, I checked your NEO address and on neotracker and it's empty. So you don't have any NEO?
It's strange that nobody sent you any NEO from their Foundation as you are really helpful in this thread, sharing important news
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
In a month situation is turned into very panic but the bad thing is that it is very difficult to find where is the bottom. Even on current price floor is not looking good to invest in it even I bought this coin around $15 and on $5 I am hesitate what to do?

I still have some Neo which I bought at 130$, so your 15$ is a very good price mate. Neo definitely recovery when we will have next bullrun and new ICOs will be launched on NEO

OMG, you bought it at almost ATH mate, I am really sorry!

And I was thinking that I bought it very badly all the way down from 75$ to 10$, but it seems that always could be worst.

Anyway we are both in the water. Let's hope at least we will see 30-40$ again. Finger crossed!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
In a month situation is turned into very panic but the bad thing is that it is very difficult to find where is the bottom. Even on current price floor is not looking good to invest in it even I bought this coin around $15 and on $5 I am hesitate what to do?

I still have some Neo which I bought at 130$, so your 15$ is a very good price mate. Neo definitely recovery when we will have next bullrun and new ICOs will be launched on NEO
By the way, you are now on 18th place, and in the name of the topic you TOP10. Maybe it makes sense to rename it, because it looks like misinformation. Grin

Good point.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
By the way, you are now on 18th place, and in the name of the topic you TOP10. Maybe it makes sense to rename it, because it looks like misinformation. Grin
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NeoJacks game? Hmm, I suggest approach with caution.

Never heard of it until the NEO95789 post above.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, welcome to NEOJACKS! NEOJACKS is the first gaming platform (www.NeoJacks.com) on NEO blockchain. The

player is betting through cryptocurrency and their privacy is guaranteed. In game, player can obtain the

NJC token and dividends through betting. NEOJACKS provides a truly decentralized, secure and fair 

platform for players around the world.

NeoJacks Airdrop and Pre-sale😍😍😍
Participating events can get 50 NJC for free (worth about 0.5NEO), and players holding NJC can receieve

dividends forever.
Two blockchain games release in this month: Dice and Anchoring (Original game Anchoring:Guess the lottery

number according to the hash value of block, the random number between 1-512 and the time of block as

parameters).
Activity: 2
Hi, welcome to NEOJACKS! NEOJACKS is the first gaming platform (www.NeoJacks.com) on NEO blockchain. The

player is betting through cryptocurrency and their privacy is guaranteed. In game, player can obtain the

NJC token and dividends through betting. NEOJACKS provides a truly decentralized, secure and fair 

platform for players around the world.

NeoJacks Airdrop and Pre-sale😍😍😍
Participating events can get 50 NJC for free (worth about 0.5NEO), and players holding NJC can receieve

dividends forever.
Two blockchain games release in this month: Dice and Anchoring (Original game Anchoring:Guess the lottery

number according to the hash value of block, the random number between 1-512 and the time of block as

parameters).

FOR AIRDROP
1.Registration BlaCat wallet on official site
2.Fill the blanks and write down your wallet address
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/teiVFnMBuxUJww523
Activity: 52
The Goose and Its Golden Egg!... He wanted all the golden eggs at the same time. So, he took a knife and cut the goose but found only one egg inside it. Thus the greedy farmer lost both the goose and golden eggs and became poor again.
BTCMoral of the story -Don't make the mistake as the farmer..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡"Official Thread" |Updated Aug10

LOL top10 too good for TALK
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Neon 2.0 and there is O3 which is on mobile and desktop app stores. They are also vying to be a consensus node as part of the decentralization push.
Is it true?
Can you give a reference link to your statement.

Because I'm interested in seeing the future clarity of the NEO that many people say that the NEO is Ethereum from China, I'm not sure!

https://neonewstoday.com/general/o3-labs-applies-to-operate-a-neo-consensus-node/
Finally the NEO owner came out to answer my confusion here. yeaaah!

But I want to ask once more about NEO.
1. China forbids ICO, but many NEOs open smart contracts for ICO Does the Chinese government give a Minus Effect to this situation?

2. This NEO definitely has many headquarters in the world, can you provide a map of NEO headquarters around the world?
for example NEOs are in Singapore, Switzerland or Australia.

Regards
zxl912157

Don't worry in due time they will answer your questions because NEO is slowly becoming more establishing because you can see there are many activities from this NEO blockchain. We need to wait patiently in order to get updates answers the community head.
Already 24 hours have not received an answer from Team NEO for this question, do I have to keep waiting for the answer until my beard turns white? LOL
Come on, we have to support each other and I need answers!  Huh

Bitcointalk is not an official channel from the NEO team and they don't post here, you have to contact them directly.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Neon 2.0 and there is O3 which is on mobile and desktop app stores. They are also vying to be a consensus node as part of the decentralization push.
Is it true?

Because I'm interested in seeing the future clarity of the NEO that many people say that the NEO is Ethereum from China, I'm not sure!

https://neonewstoday.com/general/o3-labs-applies-to-operate-a-neo-consensus-node/

1. China forbids ICO, but many NEOs open smart contracts for ICO Does the Chinese government give a Minus Effect to this situation?

2. This NEO definitely has many headquarters in the world, can you provide a map of NEO headquarters around the world?

Regards
zxl912157

Don't worry in due time they will answer your questions because NEO is slowly becoming more establishing because you can see there are many activities from this NEO blockchain. We need to wait patiently in order to get updates answers the community head.
Already 24 hours have not received an answer from Team NEO for this question, do I have to keep waiting for the answer until my beard turns white? LOL

[email protected]
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Is it true?

Regards
zxl912157

Best to join WeChat to get better answers. They rarely post on here anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: