Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 27. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 18
EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser
Neo shows great results! After we have reached the lowest point, we can observe an increase of more than 50%. This is just the beginning, it's not too late to jump into this train!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
It's a real shame that Tron beat NEO to taking over Bittorrent. Also seeing projects like the scammy QTUM getting a partnership with Amazon Web Services China.

I really hope that besides NEO 3.0, they are looking at the bigger picture and not put the focus only on the community. We need some partnerships and some bigger institutions, brands and companies wanting to develop on NEO, the name needs to get out there more.

100% in agreement  Wink

TRX is a shite coin  Cheesy

2019 will see NEO shine like the diamond that it is   Cool

Shine bright like diamond  Cool I'm hopeful that the new year will be very successful for NEO in terms of protocol advancement as well as for firm believers and investors.

Neo is a sleeping giant  Wink

Wake up, Neo  Cool

Let it sleep for a little more time @neonomad, I didn't finished to fill my bags.  Grin

Ok but you better fill it fast  Grin

Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
look great, nice interface and easy to understand. Is there anyway to add calculation in other words i cloud put in 2 btc it would show me how many noes???
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
It's a real shame that Tron beat NEO to taking over Bittorrent. Also seeing projects like the scammy QTUM getting a partnership with Amazon Web Services China.

I really hope that besides NEO 3.0, they are looking at the bigger picture and not put the focus only on the community. We need some partnerships and some bigger institutions, brands and companies wanting to develop on NEO, the name needs to get out there more.

100% in agreement  Wink

TRX is a shite coin  Cheesy

2019 will see NEO shine like the diamond that it is   Cool

Shine bright like diamond  Cool I'm hopeful that the new year will be very successful for NEO in terms of protocol advancement as well as for firm believers and investors.

Neo is a sleeping giant  Wink

Wake up, Neo  Cool

Let it sleep for a little more time @neonomad, I didn't finished to fill my bags.  Grin

100% in agreement  Wink

Shine bright like diamond  Cool I'm hopeful that the new year will be very successful for NEO in terms of protocol advancement as well as for firm believers and investors.

Neo is a sleeping giant  Wink

Wake up, Neo  Cool
Activity: 494
Merit: 12

100% in agreement  Wink

neo go to moon soon

We all are waiting for this to happen, but I don't think that this will happen soon.

First we need a Bitcoin bull run and after this the alts can sky-rocket, but until then is just accumulation time.

P.S./Tip: Don't ask for a bull run already, let the bear last for 6 more months maybe 1 year, so we can accumulate as much as possible meanwhile.

I agree  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
neo go to moon soon

We all are waiting for this to happen, but I don't think that this will happen soon.

First we need a Bitcoin bull run and after this the alts can sky-rocket, but until then is just accumulation time.

P.S./Tip: Don't ask for a bull run already, let the bear last for 6 more months maybe 1 year, so we can accumulate as much as possible meanwhile.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
In a month situation is turned into very panic but the bad thing is that it is very difficult to find where is the bottom. Even on current price floor is not looking good to invest in it even I bought this coin around $15 and on $5 I am hesitate what to do?

I still have some Neo which I bought at 130$, so your 15$ is a very good price mate. Neo definitely recovery when we will have next bullrun and new ICOs will be launched on NEO

OMG, you bought it at almost ATH mate, I am really sorry!

And I was thinking that I bought it very badly all the way down from 75$ to 10$, but it seems that always could be worst.

Anyway we are both in the water. Let's hope at least we will see 30-40$ again. Finger crossed!

If you both bought Neo at such a high price, why didn't you sell it when the market flew down ...? You could get a small minus, but in the end get a lot more Neo coins. Huh

It's always easy to make such recommondations afterwards. You never know what the market will do, it could have turned quickly again and climbed much further.

I guess NEO will fallow the run soon? BTC/BCH/EOS/QTUM already get a good gain since this bullrun. I can't believe a strong project like Neo can't perform too.

In the coming year, NEO will perform very hugely with the recent activities they are doing there are companies joining hands with the NEO further level developments. We need to wait patiently until the market starts recovering which we can see more potential in NEO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
:-s the price of NEO is going to zero.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In a month situation is turned into very panic but the bad thing is that it is very difficult to find where is the bottom. Even on current price floor is not looking good to invest in it even I bought this coin around $15 and on $5 I am hesitate what to do?

I still have some Neo which I bought at 130$, so your 15$ is a very good price mate. Neo definitely recovery when we will have next bullrun and new ICOs will be launched on NEO

And I was thinking that I bought it very badly all the way down from 75$ to 10$, but it seems that always could be worst.

Anyway we are both in the water. Let's hope at least we will see 30-40$ again. Finger crossed!

If you both bought Neo at such a high price, why didn't you sell it when the market flew down ...? You could get a small minus, but in the end get a lot more Neo coins. Huh

It's always easy to make such recommondations afterwards. You never know what the market will do, it could have turned quickly again and climbed much further.

I guess NEO will fallow the run soon? BTC/BCH/EOS/QTUM already get a good gain since this bullrun. I can't believe a strong project like Neo can't perform too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
NEO Ecosystem! As a collaboration between NEO and NeoWorld, the 3D virtual #NEOLAND will be launched soon. $NEO will be the only token used on the new continental.
https://twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/1075704462973448198

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

100% in agreement  Wink

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 644
Merit: 18
EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser

Pages:
Jump to: