Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 29. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Nice to get some recognition of the usefulness and trustworthyness of NEO's DBFT. Hopefully it will attract some more attention to NEO as well. After all NEO was one of the projects that helped to make Binance grow as big as they have become.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Neon 2.0 and there is O3 which is on mobile and desktop app stores. They are also vying to be a consensus node as part of the decentralization push.
Is it true?
Can you give a reference link to your statement.

Because I'm interested in seeing the future clarity of the NEO that many people say that the NEO is Ethereum from China, I'm not sure!

https://neonewstoday.com/general/o3-labs-applies-to-operate-a-neo-consensus-node/
Finally the NEO owner came out to answer my confusion here. yeaaah!

But I want to ask once more about NEO.
1. China forbids ICO, but many NEOs open smart contracts for ICO Does the Chinese government give a Minus Effect to this situation?

2. This NEO definitely has many headquarters in the world, can you provide a map of NEO headquarters around the world?
for example NEOs are in Singapore, Switzerland or Australia.

Regards
zxl912157

Don't worry in due time they will answer your questions because NEO is slowly becoming more establishing because you can see there are many activities from this NEO blockchain. We need to wait patiently in order to get updates answers the community head.
Already 24 hours have not received an answer from Team NEO for this question, do I have to keep waiting for the answer until my beard turns white? LOL
Come on, we have to support each other and I need answers!  Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 144

That is awesome news for this platform Binance is leading at the moment so it will give this more importance. I think who are buying this coin silently will make fortune in coming days because it has good use case and this platform is looking ready for mass adoption.

Here, about buying this coin silently, are you talking about NEO or BNB, or both? I hold some NEO but no BNB because I don't see it's usefulness since I am not a trader, neither on Binance or other exchange.

Anyway I will continue to buy as much NEO and ONT as I can, now that the price is a steal, my buying is 50-50 each month for about half of my salary, I just hope that the prices will stay at these levels for few more months so I can accumulate more (sorry for the holders who wants quick price increase).

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

That is awesome news for this platform Binance is leading at the moment so it will give this more importance. I think who are buying this coin silently will make fortune in coming days because it has good use case and this platform is looking ready for mass adoption.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Neon 2.0 and there is O3 which is on mobile and desktop app stores. They are also vying to be a consensus node as part of the decentralization push.
Is it true?

Because I'm interested in seeing the future clarity of the NEO that many people say that the NEO is Ethereum from China, I'm not sure!

https://neonewstoday.com/general/o3-labs-applies-to-operate-a-neo-consensus-node/

1. China forbids ICO, but many NEOs open smart contracts for ICO Does the Chinese government give a Minus Effect to this situation?

2. This NEO definitely has many headquarters in the world, can you provide a map of NEO headquarters around the world?

Regards
zxl912157

Don't worry in due time they will answer your questions because NEO is slowly becoming more establishing because you can see there are many activities from this NEO blockchain. We need to wait patiently in order to get updates answers the community head.
Is it true?

Regards
zxl912157
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Is it true?

Is it true?

Top 8 NEO DApps with Massive Potential? - Who'd we Miss?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWR_ug8gi8
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I think NEO will increase its price if NEO continues to develop its smart contract to be better.Because the NEO also works the same system as Ethereum, when sending NEO tokens, GAS is needed to send it.

Agreed with you at the moment it is undervalued platform if we remember previous rise than it will encourage us. I think so it is good choice to buy more while it is really cheap and it has potential to explode.

Looking at back at the historical charts, there is hope for recovery. Are you aware of new projects being build on top of the Neo blockchain?

From here we are not that far away from the bottom, this if we are not already there. As for NEO the price is lower than it was pre rebrand, so the only way is up from here imo.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
I think NEO will increase its price if NEO continues to develop its smart contract to be better.Because the NEO also works the same system as Ethereum, when sending NEO tokens, GAS is needed to send it.

Agreed with you at the moment it is undervalued platform if we remember previous rise than it will encourage us. I think so it is good choice to buy more while it is really cheap and it has potential to explode.

Looking at back at the historical charts, there is hope for recovery. Are you aware of new projects being build on top of the Neo blockchain?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
ahhhhhh NEO.

so...much....reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkttt!  Tongue

Keep trolling in other topics please, I've already seen some of your "high quality" posts and I don't know any other Legendary that posts as much crap as you do.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ahhhhhh NEO.

so...much....reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkttt!  Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
thats it, i am back in neo majority, 5.5 usd ...i said when i think neo bottomed, i dumped others for neo, and try to fund some projects at:

https://switcheo.exchange/markets/SWTH_NEO
Bottoms are almost been found for all tokens/ altcoins, and even bitcoin.
I don't include shitty coins/ tokens/ projects with the above sentence.
Good projects will start recovering well from recently found bottoms, yesterday.
They have actually rallied more than all my optimistic expectations, today.
i agree bottom was reached,...loaded with switcheo tokens at 2.5M cap, dam undervalued cap.

What are switcheo tokens and what do they have to do with NEO? This ecosystem is getting a bit too crowded to stay up to date...
switcheo is neo based DEX, SWTH is their token, like BNB is token for binance. i like switcheo a lot, bcs neo tokens are cheap for widrawals from centralized exchanges like binance and kucoin, i hate fees being to high, i send coins to frequently to wallet and from wallet...
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Is anybody here is involved with NEO Consensus Node? (I mean all aspects, either participating in existing node, candidate or thinking about)
It would be great if you can share you experience!
Merit: 253
NEO News: Week in Review – December 3rd – December 9th

December 5th, NEO Global Development (NGD) updated its technical document How to Become NEO Consensus Node, which includes requirements, application information, and the voting process for hosting NEO consensus nodes. After a year of improvements to the NEO blockchain, the NEO Foundation expects network decentralization to be realized in 2019. Consensus node applicants will be selected every three months to begin operating on TestNet, and will be eligible for MainNet after six months.

December 7th, NGD announced the second NEO DevCon will be held in Seattle, US on February 16th and 17th. The theme for NEO DevCon 2019 is “ContiNEO – We keep on going” conveying the determination of the NEO community to continue its effort to realize the new Smart Economy. A full day development workshop is also planned to take place.

Early bird tickets are on sale now for $149 and are available until January 15th. 100 limited community discount tickets are also available for $99 using the code I-LOVE-NEO. Full price tickets will be $299. https://neonewstoday.com/general/neo-news-week-in-review-december-3rd-december-9th/
Pages:
Jump to: