Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 48. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
May 27, 2018, 04:42:44 PM
This is really a difficult question.
I think it's impossible to guess, because both cryptocurrencies have huge prospects for growth. But which of them will go to the moon is not clear. I think it's logical to hold both cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 04:37:01 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
true, it is unfair to compare them because they have their respective advantages but in the world of crypto it is important to judge which one is better to invest and I think NEO is better than ADA because I see NEO being widely used as a platform and also as a transfer fee and I am sure it will continue to grow
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 04:09:09 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

Based on the level of adoption and been for a long time, definitely NEO. For new potential it could be ADA but ADA still has long path to reach the potential as NEO. Nevertheless, both are good projects taking the most from community.
Activity: 149
May 27, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
I chose NEO. I like this coin. She has a good future. Many predict it.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
of course that i would choose ADA.
Neo has crashed, just take a look at it's chart of the last six months, it went from less than $30, to more than $180 in a few months, and what happened next? Now it is worth less than $50.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 03:16:55 PM
Do not choose one coin! Why not take these two coins in equal shares in your portfolio ?! In this case, you definitely will not lose. My answer is this.
Activity: 490
May 27, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
I tend to prefer NEO rather than cardano, it's because the NEO price keeps increasing, maybe because NEO is already in use by new projects in making their tokens, proved some new tokens using NEO as their base
Activity: 64
May 27, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
NEO will be a better choice. The project has detailed project planning, the team has more advantages than ADA, and there are more people in the community.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 03:10:17 PM
NEO had a huge potential at the beginning of the year but now it kind of went down the hill. I would choose ADA. I am more concerned in that coin and made more research on it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 27, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
Both were highly appreciated blockchain platform, each has got their own uniqueness marking it listed among the top cryptocurrency. For long term holding both were suggested due to the global market of bitcoin varying with time and upon varied speculations.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 27, 2018, 03:06:51 PM
i would choose neo for long term investation. But im consider to invest im cardano too cause, cardano valur already drop quiet low and as investors i thing there is high chance to gain more profit if i invest on ada. But who knows ada seems keep going down and there is no sign to comeback. Maybe ada would be good for long term too if you bought it right now.
Activity: 117
May 18, 2018, 11:19:50 PM
Yes I think I personally prefer NEO because I think this project can survive, I never turn away from NEO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 18, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
Neo has a very good prospect and promise. Prices for now also have risen rapidly, especially later. Already many large investors and small investors who joined into the Neo project. They believe that by investing in Neo they will get multiple benefits. By launching its own platform, Neo became more successful and tried to keep the top spot in the world of cryptocurrency. So in my opinion the potential price will go to the moon is Neo. So i choose Neo.  thank you
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 02:16:05 PM
if I personally these two coins are very potential in the future, but if for now I choose ADA in compare the NEO, because coin ADA for long term and short term NEO. but it's up to you to invest in choosing both coins..   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 82
May 12, 2018, 04:25:39 PM
I think for now NEO is better but for long-term i would choose ADA because i think in future it will gorw pretty much and maybe overcome NEO. But for short term investment i would prefer NEO as now it has better grow rate.
Activity: 109
May 12, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
I think ADA is more advanced than NEO also other alts with smart contract project, ADA will have big compentation with EOS and ETH in future.
Activity: 379
May 12, 2018, 04:10:36 PM
Although these two coins have gone through high speed over the past year, I still choose ADA, because the small risk of investing in ADA from a stable point of view will also have a good growth. NEO has some uncertainties about the future of China's policy, and of course, the market potential of NEO is enormous.
Activity: 462
May 12, 2018, 04:07:51 PM
short term NEO, long term ADA. NEO has a bit of a head start with a the fantastic cold staking system they're already using. Cardano on the other hand is slow and methodical. Thier ouroboros POS protocol has been verified by peer review making it a very transparent project unlike NEO. Both deserve your time to research.
Activity: 103
May 12, 2018, 03:36:12 PM
With potential I think ADA is superior to NEO. Be that as it may, on the venture side, I think NEO is better. Since NEO has lowcap than ADA (just about 2x), so potentail grow up I think NEO will overwhelm.
Activity: 90
May 12, 2018, 03:34:00 PM
I would probably have invested in both coins.  This is the safest option.  Both coins are good.  And I do not see the point of investing in one.
Pages:
Jump to: