Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 47. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 27, 2018, 11:20:19 PM
My opinion is that NEO is a much better project.

It's not called the "Ethereum of China" for no reason. Although ADA and it's academic background has merits, nothing beats real world adoption which NEO has. There are a lot of other projects being built on NEO and once these take off, we will see the true value of NEO.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 11:17:57 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

Both do have a very long supply different, but let's talk about market capitalization. Cardano has a bigger Marketcap, so if the potential of both Altcoin is equivalent, then Neo is a percentage more profitable in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
May 27, 2018, 10:24:31 PM
I will choose ADA. ADA looks better.
And when you search through the gtihub code base for both projects, you'll find that ADA developers are more active.

I agree with using github updates as a source for decision making about coins.  However, the other thing to consider is adoption, infrastructure, everyday usage... that kind of thing.  I mean, if we compare these things, then NEO is leaps and bounds beyond ADA.  

NEO is recognized as China's largest cryptocurrency.  What similar Nation-State comparisons can be made by ADA?  I mean... don't get me wrong, ADA is really cool.. it's just not where NEO is right now.

Google search NEO and then do a separate google search for ADA and tell me what you see.  NEO has articles about them in forbes..  ADA has links to their own website to tell you how awesome ADA is.

Sure, there are some articles about Cardano in Forbes... again, look at the content of those articles.  
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
I myself prefer to vote for NEO. I think NEO is a highly potential altcoin. With all that there is to it. I also believe that altcoin has a great future. This time also often heard that NEO is altcoin the best in the year 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
May 27, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
That's actually sort of a tough one to decide.  I personally hold both but when I really think about it.. I have to side more with NEO because they just have a lot more already in place.  More infrastructure... more adoption.

ADA has a lot of potential and they are really busy.  Just seems like NEO is more of a finished product... I mean, not totally finished but more so than ADA.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
I will choose ADA. ADA looks better.
And when you search through the gtihub code base for both projects, you'll find that ADA developers are more active.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 10:13:24 PM
Personally I have bought NEO in the of May, 2017 and I think it was my best investment in criptocurrency
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 10:13:04 PM
ADA, because the price of ADA is cheaper, the return rate in the long run will be higher than that of NEO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 27, 2018, 10:11:07 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

It would be absolutely NEO. First of all, the project has a very good infrastructure. there are many new projects that are beginning to use this infrastructure. ADA is just up the road.
for ADA I see its development is quite interesting and become a target to be a very good coin for a long term. especially to invest the profits that we may earn will also be quite large by investing. and the coin is able to become more advanced and increasing so well that it can be relied upon.
Activity: 151
May 27, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
I think Neo is more potential in the future than the ADA, Neo has a big community in the market and Neo demand continues to grow over time so I'm sure its future is brighter.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 09:44:30 PM
If there are only these two options, I will be more optimistic about NEO. I think it has more potential.
Activity: 165
May 27, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

I think personally, both altcoins have good prices, I always monitor every day on the exchange. They have different features and both are excellent platforms and ICO's are very promising. But you can buy and save more ADA than NEO in the same amount of money because THERE is much cheaper than NEO.

Activity: 334
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 09:35:54 PM
Neo and ADA are good coins and have their respective advantages, if I was asked to choose one of the two I would choose Neo, the reason I chose Neo because neo has advanced technology that allows neo to continue growing in the future, so I believe Neo's future is brighter.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
May 27, 2018, 08:59:24 PM
Both of them are showing a good market performance and they are belong to top10 altcoins which is an indication that investors are believing them. But to choose what is best,  I'll go for NEO due to the fact that this coin have a huge potentiality of gaining as I have a good market trend since from the start.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

All Altcoins compete, and we can compare them to each other. I think both of them have very cheap prices at the moment, so it's not easy to decide which ones will be more profitable in the future. But for at least the end of this year, I will choose Neo.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
if I personally these two coins are very potential in the future, but if for now I choose ADA in compare the NEO, because coin ADA for long term and short term NEO. but it's up to you to invest in choosing both coins..   Smiley Smiley
Both are good for both long and short term, you can see the history of these two coins. but in this case I prefer NEO
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
In this two option I always want choose ADA instead NEO, ADA only 6 months old but NEO already pass many years. ADA is good option to buy because it has more probability to increase.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

Maybe my current choice will be different in the last few months or in the future, because maybe the performance of each Altcoin will be different with time and volatility. And if the choice is determined at this time, I will choose Neo. Probably will not be like last year, but I think, in percentage, Neo will stay higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 07:42:41 PM
Any time any day  I will choose the NEO against ADA. The NEO project has proven itself in times of price valuation and that is obviously what any investor will consider over its peers or competitors. Thanks
Activity: 123
May 27, 2018, 07:37:14 PM
At this moment Neo looks better, but in the long-term perspective i think Cardano has more chances to be in the top-3.
Pages:
Jump to: