Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 44. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 31, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
I prefer and believe with NEO than ADA, because I think NEO is better to be invested than ADA.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
May 31, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Hi of course both coins are good but if you need to choose 1 I prefer ada. Why does she like me more and it seems she has more prospects.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 02:38:36 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
the Cardano platform is a project of a new generation in the field of crypto-currency and block technologies, which, on the one hand, is both a virtue and a drawback. An exceptional feature of Cardano is the possibility of interaction between all the block projects of projects, but in the current situation - this idea is not yet urgently needed.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 31, 2018, 02:23:48 PM
I think it's worth choose ADA. I had hopes for NEO, but this coin has stalled in place, while the coin of ADA is now actively developing and improving. The price of this coin is also growing up. So now it is better to choose ADA.

NEO is stable currency huh? Everyone will laugh at you mate. There are many altcoins in the marketplace so all those coins are not meant for promising coin to bump in future and then NEO showed the prominent growth in the time of December to January month mate.
If you do not have potential to invest the big fund you could go with the ADA but when you have enough money to invest NEO would be good choice for it mate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
I think it's worth choose ADA. I had hopes for NEO, but this coin has stalled in place, while the coin of ADA is now actively developing and improving. The price of this coin is also growing up. So now it is better to choose ADA.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
my choice is Cardano. it boasts a network of world researchers and scientists who have contributed and developed an improved blockbuster protocol. The entire technology of the Cardano protocol passes through a vast process of independent peer review, similar to the process through which the program code of an aircraft can pass. Their main idea is that the program code necessary to support the global economy must be scrutinized as thoroughly and scrupulously as the code on which people's lives depend.

Cardano will get more popularity in 2019, rather than in the current one. But, the growth in the value of ADA coins will occur this year too. The commanders-in-chief for its growth will be significant inflows of money into the crypto currency market, and since Cardano is in the TOP 5 projects, it will be very attractive for investing the project.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 02:05:34 PM
I would invest in ADA.  Now the price for this coin is growing faster than at NEO.  And I believe more in this coin.
Activity: 181
May 31, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
Difficult question.  Both coins are good and with great potential.  I think the best option is to invest in both coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
May 31, 2018, 01:45:33 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I prefer cardano (ADA), because cardano price is still cheap, while the neo price is expensive, for investors who have little money will definitely buy cardano, because with little capital, can get a lot of cardano
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 31, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
NEO vs ADA is currently the altcoin is interested and well developed, the future will be comparable to ETH, You can consider investment! You should be a little concerned, Digital money investments are more risky, you should consider
Activity: 101
May 31, 2018, 01:36:35 AM
NEO is a very interesting project because of its similarity to Ethereum. However, by allowing their network to utilize simple to code languages like Java, NEO places itself in prime position for wider adoption. The other thing is the impact its Chinese connection could have, especially if it gets support from the huge market. Based on forecasts, NEO will grow by +1547 by 2023. So, if you invest, expect high ROI.
Activity: 104
May 31, 2018, 01:34:50 AM
Both coins slid in price and consequently, their market caps shrank by several million dollars. Perhaps, apart from the prices and the general market dink for not only these two, but several other top coins, it is the fact that NEO is now ahead of Cardano in market capitalization.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
I think I will stay with NEO because it has already an existing and proven product and it is back up with legitimate company in China and the acceptance of the community is so amazing.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 30, 2018, 09:07:32 AM
I will choose ADA, it shows a lot of potential in the crypto world. maybe soon enough, its price will overcome other altcoins, it easily enters top 10, who knows, next target is to become part of top 5.
Activity: 121
May 30, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
I know that ADA is a unique cryptocurrency because it was built from scratch, but I still prefer NEO. It is a very interesting project because of its similarity to ETH. The other thing is the impact its Chinese connection could have, especially if it gets support from the huge market. Moreover, it seems to be looked by many investors which makes it more potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 07:58:41 AM
Much like Ethererum, Cardano is future-based. It builds upon limitations of other cryptocurrencies. As Bitcoin struggles to meet the demands of low transaction fees and swift transaction times, coins like Cardano emerge to solve those problems out of the box. Cardano is definitely worthy of a very moderate investment at least. Whether or not this coin will rival Bitcoin (in price, not purpose) is left to be decided. It’s best to keep your ‘digital eggs in many digital baskets’ and diversify your investment. Cardano is most certainly a worthy pick for your portfolio.
But I will choose NEO for my long term investment. NEO and ADA are good to hold, but from those who have a greater potential to grow into valuable coins is NEO. NEO platform is now being developed for use in some ICO. Investors for NEO also increased. So I think I will get many benefits from NEO.
Agreed. For today NEO is more developed than ADA. And NEO blockchain becomes more popular by ICO's on their basis. But for ADA I see to future only. Now nothing exclude a big potential
Activity: 322
May 30, 2018, 07:54:19 AM
my choice is Cardano. it boasts a network of world researchers and scientists who have contributed and developed an improved blockbuster protocol. The entire technology of the Cardano protocol passes through a vast process of independent peer review, similar to the process through which the program code of an aircraft can pass. Their main idea is that the program code necessary to support the global economy must be scrutinized as thoroughly and scrupulously as the code on which people's lives depend.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 07:54:00 AM
I didnt invest to Ada anytime, I didnt like team much but I invested to Neo very much, they are giving Gas every month and it is rising very well at bull season.
I do not think that NEO is rising very well, did you see graphs?? ATH was 150$, now 50$.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
May 30, 2018, 07:52:22 AM
I didnt invest to Ada anytime, I didnt like team much but I invested to Neo very much, they are giving Gas every month and it is rising very well at bull season.
Activity: 330
May 30, 2018, 07:49:35 AM
Cardano is a block-based platform that provides programmable blocking and smart contracts for the development of decentralized applications. NEO focuses on the smart economy .. but Cardano has an undeniable advantage over other platforms: Cardano is the industry's first platform that uses academic peer-reviewed open source code.
Pages:
Jump to: