Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 46. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
I think ADA is better choice. Cardano is a unique cryptocurrency because it was built from scratch. The use of Haskell language and the Ouroboros protocol gives it an edge in security over NEO. The one thing that could be against Cardano (ADA) is the slow rollout of a working product. However, that seems to be out of question now with the launch of two ICOs on its platform i.e. Traxia (TMT) and Sp8de (SPX).
Activity: 12
May 28, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
I chose NEO. I know more about it than ADA. So I think it is worth investing. It is hoped that the Chinese government will accept cryptocurrencies earlier.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
Very correct comparison, not that others, I think that in this case it is very difficult to draw any conclusion, because today there are already projects on the NEO project, but there is nothing on the ADA project yet.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
For this year I choose Neo
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 11:45:40 AM
Very good question.  I think the best option is to invest in both coins.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
A hard choice but it does look like NEO is the better choice out of the two. ADA is still struggling to take a place in the market while NEO looks like it has being going on well for a while. For the long term these two coins stand to do very well if they continue on the path of growth that they are on now but for now, it looks like NEO takes the lead when it comes to this competition.
Activity: 30
May 28, 2018, 03:42:14 AM
I put my trust in the ADA because the ADA's Technology Platform is well-appraised, scientifically. And most importantly, growth potential in value for profit.
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 03:24:29 AM
NEO is superior in my opinion. platforms which have become the great capital for NEO to be able to develop more advanced and competitive with other altcoins. even could have been in some time for the NEO also became a serious challenger for the ethereum.
yes, I agree with you I think Neo is better than ADA, Neo has good prospects in the future can be seen in the market of Neo fans more and more, I believe the future of Neo is very bright later.
Activity: 602
May 28, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I hold both. But I think ADA has more potential.

But TBH, I think Wanchain has the most potential, it's still a low market cap coin ($1B) compared to ADA and NEO but has the potential to revolutionize the banking industry and take #3 position away from Ripple.

Check out this video where Altcoin Buzz compares Wanchain and NEO:
https://bestcrypto.tv/908/neo-vs-wanchain/
for the NEO itself is a coin that has a pretty good development and has a price that is strongly influenced by development is increasing. besides with the NEO is very high potential to make dependable coins and become precious in the future with a good and easy to be a coin that has banya enthusiasts.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
May 28, 2018, 03:19:19 AM
I have done little more than take a preliminary look at ADA so far, however even though I was late to the party I have purchased some NEO. I think NEO is a lot further along in development than ADA and with new competition popping up all the time I would rather take a chance on something that is already delivering instead of a possibility that may be obsolete before its launch.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 03:16:09 AM
According to me both Altcoins are promising Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, Both have very good projects and potentially huge growth. But I would prefer ADA because it’s getting at cheaper price than NEO.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 03:13:14 AM
Neo and Ada have invested a lot in recent times in the crypto currency market. I think Ada coin which is high potential to rise in the near future.
Activity: 129
May 28, 2018, 03:09:22 AM
if we look at the price is NEO better than ADA . but when viewed from the potential of the two altcoin movements I see that is ADA better to trade or invest in the long term or short term!
Activity: 139
May 28, 2018, 03:05:43 AM
If, however, the Chinese government lifts the ban on ICO, we will see a sharp rise in the cost of NEO, and may even see figures above $ 1,000 per coin. But, as they say, we will live - we will see.
Activity: 96
May 28, 2018, 01:01:11 AM
If I have to choose, I choose NEO
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:40:32 AM
NEO is superior in my opinion. platforms which have become the great capital for NEO to be able to develop more advanced and competitive with other altcoins. even could have been in some time for the NEO also became a serious challenger for the ethereum.
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
I will choose NEO for my long-term investment. NEO and ADA are good to hold, but from both those with greater potential to grow into valuable coins is the NEO. The NEO platform is now being developed for use in some ICOs. Investors for NEO are also increasing. So I think I will get many benefits from NEO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

We know last year Neo was the star of many brilliant Altcoins. But now it looks like Neo has more trouble than the other Altcoin.
I believe these two altcoins will rise in the future, but with all due respect to Neo, for now, I prefer Cardano.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 11:31:45 PM
I prefer ADA over Neo. ADA has excellent scientifical team and great roadmap with great projects ahead.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
May 27, 2018, 11:22:19 PM
NEO is the promising coin in crypto currency and compare with ADA ne o tis famous in crypto market in this year end NEO id reach high price so better to invest on NEO  
Pages:
Jump to: