Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 43. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
I keep ada about six mounths. I heard that after one yoar this coin will be very profitable
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
I am confused to choose it, because both are very good altcoins. the growth of ADA when the correction is very good, so the increase of ADA dominates rather than decrease.

and NEO has a stable value. when the NEO correction only drops a little and NEO's NEO supply makes it survive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 04:15:44 PM
I trust ADA more. It seems to me that this coin has more prospects for growth. But also NEO is a very good coin, which also needs to be bought.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 04:12:56 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

For me, i will choose ADA for sure.
As you can see in the market cap, NEO's price is already reach $57 USD, and ADA's price is about $0.229 USD. even the price of ADA is cheaper, but the growth development of ADA is far better than NEO.
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 02, 2018, 04:09:28 PM
I do not think it's even possible to argue that. The winner is already certain and it will be NEO. Having a state behind a plant is a huge advantage. In China, everything changes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
NEO. I think it's worth investing - NEO solves a lot of issues that Ethereum does not solve. As for me, this is a fairly well-known and rather promising project. That is why you can safely invest some part of your capital. At the beginning of the year there were forecasts that the price could reach even $ 500.
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
For a long term, I would probably have invested in Cardano.  Now the price of this coin is growing faster than NEO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
June 02, 2018, 03:25:39 PM
Actually, both coins have good prospects for the future, but if have to choose one of them, I prefer ADA bro, because the price is cheaper than NEO
Activity: 60
June 02, 2018, 03:01:42 PM
cant really say ada was bought at an all time high and has been cursed since the day i bought it ...actually i lost interest in investing bcos of it since it has caused a major dent in my portfolio . do i hold it still yes i do as i think the coin has great potential and wil do wonders in the future with a solid team . i back it up
copper member
Activity: 462
June 02, 2018, 02:59:42 PM
With potential I think ADA is better than NEO. But on the investment side, I think NEO is better. Because NEO has lowcap than ADA (almost 2x), so potentail grow up I think NEO will dominate.
in my opinion prefer cardano, because cardano is very fast developing,
just look now cardano is pretty stable and developer always update
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 02:58:01 PM
I would invest in both coins. It seems to me that these are strong projects that can show good growth this year. There are both coins in my investment portfolio.
Activity: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:55:24 PM
In my opinion two different coins in terms of investment.  NEO is more of a blue chip stock.   Solid investment,  low risk,  moderate entry price.

Cardano offers a very low price entry, but with no guarantee that it will ever be worth more than quarters or dollars.

In my opinion,  diversify.  Offset some of your high risk plays with conservative picks.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
Cardano does not work yet. The perspective of Cardano is not bad, maybe it will be better than NEO. But NEO still works. Although I do not really like how, but it works. And part of the ICO on NEO is conducted. So at the moment I'm for NEO, but maybe in the future the situation will change.
Activity: 138
June 02, 2018, 02:05:58 PM
Difficult question.  Both coins are good and promising.  I would divide the investment between these coins.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 12:16:47 PM
I think it's better to invest in Cardano than in NEO.  Already, the price for Cardano is growing faster than at NEO.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
I tend to prefer NEO rather than cardano, it's because the NEO price keeps increasing, maybe because NEO is already in use by new projects in making their tokens, proved some new tokens using NEO as their base
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 03:50:13 AM
With potential I think ADA is better than NEO. But on the investment side, I think NEO is better. Because NEO has lowcap than ADA (almost 2x), so potentail grow up I think NEO will dominate.
Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 04:02:10 PM
ADA and NEO are too good to invest. NEO is a good platform and will continue to thrive. ADA is still relatively new when it comes to blockchain 3.0, but it has the advantage that the ADA needs to fulfill its promise in the roadmap. If that is the case, the ADA will be a pioneer and the future is bright.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
I guess that Neo has more advantages than Cardano (ADA), because Neo is a very popular blockchain platform for ICOs like Ethereum, with their own smart-contracts and type of tokens (Nep-5).
Activity: 150
May 31, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
Both coins are good, but it seems to me that Cardano is a more promising coin than NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: