Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 12. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
Both the coins are good for long term as per my opinion. Ethereum and Neo both having similar platform such as Blockchain technology and smart contracts. Ethereum is already proved his potential and Neo is on struggling for his growth. Ethereum is good for investment but Neo is also looking very promising for future and it is capable to give a high returns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:57:44 PM
Both coins have excellent and reliable platforms and wallets, but I think that neo will not catch up with Ethereum in terms of price and capitalization, but I also think that you need to keep both of these coins in your investment portfolio !
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
Today the ETH is far superior to NEO, because many platforms have cooperated with the ETH, but in the crypto world anything can happen because price movements are determined by market demand.
Ethereum and neo is both popular and trusted cryptos but in my opinion ethereum is still the best altcoin and for me it can not beat by other alts even litecoin and bitcoin cash can not beat eth and for me people ethereum can be more better in the future.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 05, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
I've invested all my money on Ethereum. I have read the project and white paper and found it very successful. neo just needs time because it is a new project
But at neo growth potential is much more. Especially it is rather young coin. Transactions on the translation without payment. ETH of transaction happen from time to time unfairly expensive or long go on a purse.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
September 05, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
i think neos nep5 underground is more effective then ethereums erc20. i remembered most of investors paid huge gas and gas prices to investing icos on last year. and with some applications lock down the ethereum chain with huge pending txes.
i did not see any stress tests for neo but i know that ethereum is easily downed with this structure
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:30:12 AM
The comparison is very trivial, because in this case ETH has a lot of advantages in comparison with NEO, but we all understand that the ETH project recently shows negative dynamics.
Activity: 490
September 05, 2018, 10:27:55 AM
These two coins are very promising and I think we need to keep them together in our portfolio for a long time.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:42:26 AM
Neo can never be compared to ETH in anywhere ,  though Neo is a  smart contract platform with a proof of stakes consensus machnism.  The more Neo you keep the more Gas that is given to you but the scalability is extremely very poor compare to Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 336
September 05, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
I think that NEO will become one of the most valuable crypto coins in the future. This can happen if China legalizes crypto in the country. I like it in NEO, GAS is a unique award paid to the owners of crypto NEO coins. Sometimes I sell GAS and get a good profit, just holding the coins in my wallet.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
As everyone known NEO is called  Chinese version of  ethereum. However, NEO doesn't have any network congestion and its new platform and technology. I think ethereum is best compared with NEO.
Activity: 63
September 03, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
NEO's future looks very promising. I assume this 12 months will show us if it's undoubtedly so. But I would not say that it is higher.
Yes, NEO has a promising future.  But it seems to me better to invest in ETH and not take chances.
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
ethereum has significant impact on the crypto world, obviously the advancement of ethereum is very great and the interest for ethereum is expanding, however there are additionally times when ethereum has a troublesome and for neo I not exceptionally acquainted with this coin, and have never put resources into it so I once in a while observe the improvement of the this coin.
Activity: 33
September 02, 2018, 01:36:21 PM
NEO is one of the most promising coins in the cryptocurrency world.

NEO has good potential and NEO is backed by the Chinese government. But I don't think NEO will surpass ETH

Activity: 574
September 01, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
Neo vs Eth???
Of course i choose ETH.
ETH is a popular coin in crypto and standard of new coin in crypto is ERC20 or Ethereum blockchain.
So, if NEO vs ETH of course ETH will win.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 01:43:01 PM
I think that they are both good. I trust ETH a little bit more.  I think ETH has a more promising future than NEO.

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 31, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
Today the ETH is far superior to NEO, because many platforms have cooperated with the ETH, but in the crypto world anything can happen because price movements are determined by market demand.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
I've invested all my money on Ethereum. I have read the project and white paper and found it very successful. neo just needs time because it is a new project

Ethereum is good project, at least I I thought so. But look on the price of eth, this is normal for very good project...
Activity: 224
August 31, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
Activity: 53
August 31, 2018, 02:22:05 PM
I think eth will still be an option, and it seems NEO is quite difficult to compete with the ETH, now ETh is still relying on plarform smart contracts.
Activity: 44
August 31, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Neo more new and technologically than the ethereum. But the ethereum has great community support. NEO and the ethereum are two good coins
Pages:
Jump to: