Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 13. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
August 31, 2018, 02:13:47 PM
NEO is a project with a goal of 1 trillion dollars of capitalization. If we count from the current prices, it is about x1000. Do you understand what industry there is a chance to invest in?
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
Recently, I began to notice that the coin ethereum is declining faster, but growing slower. The coin of NEO, on the contrary, declining more slowly, and grows faster. The impression is that the the coin ethereum is weakening.
Activity: 97
August 31, 2018, 07:49:42 AM
We all have already understood that Ethereum is very subject to changes in the ICO market, and since everyone is disappointed in It now, it is not worth farting Ethereum.
Ethereum is a a not too shabby investment. You can make money through Ethereum if you hold it long enough.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
I am now increasingly turning my attention to the prospects of working with NEO. Because it is now actively supported by powerful Chinese regulators, it can play an important role for the successful development of technology. But, of course, I believe in the great potential of ethereum, I also invest some of my free money in it.
both of them in my opinion altcoin are good, they have their own advantages. but Ethereum is superior to NEO, ethereum is more popular and has many fans. Ethereum is very good for long-term investments, certainly very good for the future, Ethereum prices are also higher. but in the future nobody knows, maybe NEO will grow in the future so it can excel and increase because growth in a long time is very difficult to predict.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 31, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
We all have already understood that Ethereum is very subject to changes in the ICO market, and since everyone is disappointed in It now, it is not worth farting Ethereum.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
I think the future for NEO is bright, as the world begins to understand the complexity and simple elegance that is built into the NEO blockchain system. As companies, investment firms, programmers and others realize the power and versatility of NEO, it may grow and be amongst the top 5.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 07:06:12 AM
Interesting you of course asked a question. I will answer as I think myself, so don't be offended. After all, my opinion is subjective and not professional. I believe that NEO is the third largest coin, which exists in the cryptocurrency space. I may not be right, but this coin, however, has every chance of becoming one.
Activity: 350
August 31, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
I am now increasingly turning my attention to the prospects of working with NEO. Because it is now actively supported by powerful Chinese regulators, it can play an important role for the successful development of technology. But, of course, I believe in the great potential of ethereum, I also invest some of my free money in it.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
That could happen.
Currently, the price of Ethereum is experiencing a sharp decline in prices that makes many people panic.
I think Neo has a good chance because Neo is often referred to as Ethereum China and this can be the next Ethereum.
Activity: 406
August 31, 2018, 04:07:05 AM
One of the most controversial issues, I already discussed it recently with my friends. But, as before, I'm still on the side of Ethereum. Because I think NEO will need much more time for its development, despite the great potential of technology. After all, Ethereum is already a proven, reliable project with a good development potential.
Activity: 85
August 30, 2018, 07:05:58 PM
I think people have high expectations of NEO, although those hopes were impacted a little bit by the bans that China imposed on the cryptos, there is still a lot of confidence that the ban will be raised and NEO will be the clear winner in that market, so far I think ETH is a more solid and reliable platform, but in a few years things could change drastically.
Activity: 34
August 30, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
If i were to choose between NEO and ETH i would choose Ethereum for sure and i don't think neo will surpass eth and most of ICO use Eth now

Yea the problem is ETH owns the majority of the crypto mindshare.
If all the developers and communities are in the ETH space, that is where the companies will go too.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 07:02:22 PM
I keep most of $$$ in ETH, but NEO also looks promising. Ethereum has the second largest crypto platform and has many projects and investors,then ethereum is still my favorite coin.
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 07:01:21 PM
NEO is closest to competing with Etherium. NEO is very popular with investors and many enthusiasts
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
There have been lots of comparison between the two coins, largely because of the technological advancements their platforms are operating on, however, ETH is still highy developed and advanced than Neo and boasts of a high market cap and value, Neo however is. Showing great potential and stands a chance of high growth in the near future
Activity: 93
August 30, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
If i were to choose between NEO and ETH i would choose Ethereum for sure and i don't think neo will surpass eth and most of ICO use Eth now
Activity: 95
August 30, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
 I believe Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency, invest it It will be a very correct choice. And NEO also has a large community and professional development team. Many experts predict that NEO will become the rival of ETH in the future.
Activity: 39
August 30, 2018, 06:26:33 PM
In my personal opinion I think ETH has enough competitors and I see EOS as the main one. I myself participated in the first week of the ICO EOS, but did not hold out for a long time, since negative rumors of manipulating the price and artificial creation of the HYIP were sent on this project. And now, when there are no concrete results of technical developments, EOS continues to grow solely on the hype.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
I was not surprised by the rapid increase in NEO prices because the technology from NEO was very sophisticated and had a lot of updates, many Chinese people are using NEO at this time and call it the Chinese version of ETH, but the price is still below the original ETH, but to shift the ETH I don't think can be in the near future
Activity: 73
August 30, 2018, 06:13:12 PM
 Now is the right time to buy Ethereum Cryptocurrency. because I see, today the prices are low, but before deciding to buy Ethereum, it would be nice to monitor the prices in the market first. so you can get the best price.
Pages:
Jump to: