Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 14. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:53:50 PM
I don't really like Neo. In my opinion Ethereum, Eos, Tezos look much more interesting and promising. So i will definitely choose Eth.
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
I'm not sure this can happen, but neo is on the rise now and all can happen in the world of crypto. but I think it will take a long time for neo in order to compete with eth, because while neo is able to compete with eth then eth will also be able to compete with bitcoin price, I am sure it is.
Activity: 94
August 30, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
NEO has a great developer community, however, the future perspective of NEO is also very good. But Ethereum has a lot of investors. This is a battle from a technical point of view .
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
Ethereum might be one of the big 3 cryptocurrencies but  its days could well be numbered. A lesser known chinese based crytocurrency NEO is plotting to take over
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
In NEO vs ETH all the aces are held up by ETH only. NEO showed great promise and reached all time high in few days/weeks. But since then it has fallen too much and people lost a lot in it.
Activity: 68
August 30, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
NEO has everything to become the next Ethereum. It is very popular, and perhaps in the future will be a very good growth . But so far Ethereum is the fastest,and the best for investment .
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 30, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
So far, I absolutely do not see the reason and the premise that NEO could reach and exceed the Eth indicators by results, technology, investor attention and prices. Of course, NEO today has a promising product and an excellent potential for further development. But I believe in great prospects of success precisely for Ethereum.
but so far, I still see ETH above other coins, even NEO. well, we know, that the need for ETH continues to increase, even it can be said that the need for ETH on other coins is very large even almost through bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 04:50:56 AM
So far, I absolutely do not see the reason and the premise that NEO could reach and exceed the Eth indicators by results, technology, investor attention and prices. Of course, NEO today has a promising product and an excellent potential for further development. But I believe in great prospects of success precisely for Ethereum.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 04:47:00 AM
If you choose between NEO and ETH, then ETH is certainly the best coin. I think it's better to invest in ETH and make a good profit by the end of the year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
August 30, 2018, 04:14:27 AM
I think neo is very strong mainly because of his community in China. It also remains a very strong and technological coin, but personally I bet on Ethereum.
August 30, 2018, 04:10:47 AM
In my psyche, Ethereum has a high potential for its advancement. so it will be extremely able for Ethereum will keep on growing. however, in the event that NEO is one altcoin that I like. NEO is the main cryptographic money in China. It has an innovation and advancement plan fundamentally the same as Ethereum ought to be called Ethereum China. NEO to the keen economy. Likewise, NEO additionally has speedier exchange handling speed than Ethereum.
Activity: 107
August 30, 2018, 04:09:41 AM
I prefer to choose ETH. Although NEO looks good, the merchants relying on NEO are very rare now, and ETH can be used for more project investment!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
I am absolutely sure that now Eth and NEO are really the best coins for perspective investments. Therefore, I now allocate my investments in these two coins. It is already noticeable that NEO continues to actively develop and attract new investors. While can not compete with Ethereum, but has a good potential and in time can achieve these indicators.
Activity: 55
August 30, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
All fundamental and technical considerations aside, one might expect NEO to have a price action to ETH that being an price increase or upswing accompanying those ICOs or token launches utilising the NEO protocol, or positive news regarding China and their policies toward crypto.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 154
August 28, 2018, 02:21:49 PM
NEO is less cost effective in mining than Ether and also the network congestion is not worse than Ether which will take you hours to send a transaction. if 2017 was Ether ,2018 is NEO
Activity: 124
August 28, 2018, 01:59:43 PM
Of course NEO is currently experiencing a significant improvement.That's why I still believe in him .
Activity: 133
August 28, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
NEO is a good coin, but ETH is better and more reliable. But I would advise buying some coins.
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 01:47:26 AM
Clearly ethereum is the main choice for most crypto currency holders and players. Ethereum is far too perfect compared to neo. Ethereum has many advantages over neo. As a crypto currency based on blockchain technology, ethereum has almost no defects at all.
Activity: 199
August 28, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
indeed at that time neo seemed to have good prospects for being able to become the next eth and neo also had the nickname as eth owned by China, and coupled with neo development which could be said to be quite fast because it only took around 2 years to be able to do it as it is today. but now neo has even experienced a downgrade which previously had the opportunity to be in the top 10 even now it is ranked 15th, maybe this is the impact of the bear market that has made neo become what it is today.
Activity: 190
August 27, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
Currently Ethereum is the most popular platform for creating smart contracts. Smart contract is the description of specific computer code that can facilitate the exchange of money, content, property, share or basically anything of value. It automatically executes when specific conditions are met. Because smart contracts run on blockchain they run exactly as programmed - there’s no possibility to change them meanwhile.
Pages:
Jump to: