Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 26. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:00:29 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
I think NEO will not replace ETH in the future and it seems to me better not to invest in this coin.
NEO is not going to replace Ethereum. From what I know, Ethereum is a coin that NEO copied because it's a new coin.
Activity: 60
August 09, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
I think NEO will not replace ETH in the future and it seems to me better not to invest in this coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 09, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
Neo is the imitation of eth i think, and those imitating or the 2nd quality may be the product is not exactly the same with the original. so the taste of neo might not exactly sweet, then i conclude that im going to ethereum is winner for now. but neo is quite amazing 
August 09, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
NEO is less popular coin, but more promising. I would choose Ethereum because It has more potential .
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
NEO is a good coin but it seems to me that in the future this coin will not be popular.  And I'd rather invest in another coin.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

Neo is a good coin which has a very good potential. I believe that the popularity of it can rise very fast again, but in my way of thinking, ethereum is the best altcoin and it might catch the popularity of bitcoin in the next few years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
I prefer Ethereum always. Because it's very popular and I use it every day. I'm satisfied with speed of transactions, fees and I can buy a lot of coins and tokens using Ethereum
Yes, I myself also like ethereum more than neo,
because in my opinion ethereum has good prospects for the future,
but somehow we don't underestimate neo because neo also has a bright future
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 07:12:59 AM
For me the company of neo is a good company that can make you profitable
but not at a same range that the company of ethereum can do because ethereum is very well known than to neo in this industry.
August 08, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
If you choose between these coins, then ETH is certainly better and more reliable for investment, but perhaps 10-15% of the money should be invested in NEO as well.
Activity: 101
August 08, 2018, 02:32:48 PM
NEO is really good project with an aim to remove flaws which ethereum blockchain has like low transaction speed, high cost, and development friendly. So I think it will be a tough competition to ethereum.
Activity: 129
August 08, 2018, 02:19:26 PM
Of course ETH is better than NEO.  ETH is already in use and it's a very popular platform for launching ICO.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 01:13:32 PM
Today the market is again red. Most investors received very large losses. Unfortunately, there are no prospects for the growth of the crypto currency now.
Activity: 640
August 08, 2018, 12:01:06 PM
I prefer Ethereum always. Because it's very popular and I use it every day. I'm satisfied with speed of transactions, fees and I can buy a lot of coins and tokens using Ethereum
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
I think that there is a crypto-currency NEO in China. It's just a Chinese version of ethereum. It can be more popular, but it always depends on the market, if people want to invest here. In the future, we can see that the NEO will be closer to the air, because of their huge demand in the cryptomir. The value of NEO increases, and we see that in marketing it will last longer. I think that the neo is a good ICO.
Activity: 142
August 08, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
NEO is a very good cryptocurrency, but compared to Ethereum, I think Ethereum will be even better. Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency in Bitcoin, and it has stabilized its position. I believe the future. Its development will be even better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
August 08, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
Actually I believe in that more since ethereum is going down, when it was $1,000 price it was really easy to believe that ethereum is better than anyone, but now with 2 times fall, it is clearly visible that it's not the best.

The price has nothing to do with the product right now. The Total market is bearish, compared to some coins that lost 90% of their value, ethereum is doing just fine
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 04:47:58 AM

it seems like no, I don't think neo will be as successful as ethereum. for now ethereum has a good trip, ethereum's stages are very good and drastic. it might be difficult for neo to like ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
I think neo vs eth, is also a good coin, because the prices of both are getting better every day, so we also believe that neo and eth are also good for the long term.
Activity: 297
August 08, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
Actually I believe in that more since ethereum is going down, when it was $1,000 price it was really easy to believe that ethereum is better than anyone, but now with 2 times fall, it is clearly visible that it's not the best.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

there are so many coins on cryptocurrency, I don't think that neo will be the next eth. there are still other coins that are more appropriate, now the price of neo and eth is very far apart. so it's impossible to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: