Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 74. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
At the moment I like NEO more. It has cheap and fast transactions. In the ethereum, the network is heavily loaded and transactions often hang.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 09:51:14 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

I think it could be because it is not Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin so from that I do not know if NEO can be a coin after Ethereum because NEO does not have network congestion hopefully NEO can be coin after Ethereum
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:06:18 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

I am not a fan of neo, i know that neo does have the potential as well to grow but the growth is not just as good as ethereum and it cannot even reach $500 dollars, you can check the market statistics to find the difference between two coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 26, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
NEO is supported by Chinese community and they are partner with big companies that needs their service. They have a constant update and development and it has a stable price compared to other altcoins. I think this will be the new contender of Ethereum in a few years.
NEO has a lot of troubles about the Chinese legal framework for cryptocurrency and ICO token. The Chinese government banned all activities about cryptocurrency in their country, so, NEO has not chance to public and promote directly in China. Ethereum has many supporters on the worldwide, I do not think Ethereum's network has users are less than NEO.
Currently, the Chinese government is building the legal framework for cryptocurrency as soon as they can.
They are as the government wants to ban cryptocurrency forever, they only want to be sure their country does not have more investor lose money in cryptocurrency or have profit while they can not get any benefit from the tax.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 04:48:57 PM
In my opinion, NEO has a ver good potential, especially in the light of more active use of this blockchain in ICOs (Effect.AI is one of the recent example).
Activity: 334
April 14, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

A lot of attention of major players and investors is attracted to NEO. And if you take into account that the Asian market is getting stronger, it is possible and NEO will rise in price!
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
NEO is supported by Chinese community and they are partner with big companies that needs their service. They have a constant update and development and it has a stable price compared to other altcoins. I think this will be the new contender of Ethereum in a few years.
NEO has a lot of troubles about the Chinese legal framework for cryptocurrency and ICO token. The Chinese government banned all activities about cryptocurrency in their country, so, NEO has not chance to public and promote directly in China. Ethereum has many supporters on the worldwide, I do not think Ethereum's network has users are less than NEO.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
NEO is always my favourite altcoin.it is a world best altcoin and it's like many people.it is a long term investment.thus making our NEO coin grip pretty good and a great choice. NEO recently showed the best resultsIn and the future NEO will also be able to compete with ETH on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 532
April 13, 2018, 08:17:21 AM
Of course ETH, because I consider the NEO project suspicious, all the nodes are centralized, they were given a scam on their blockchein, developers do nothing, there was an investigation 4 months ago

I agree with you, I also know about the fact that this is a centralized blockchain, and this does not match to the philosophy of cryptocurrency .. and the etherium is a good coin that is used every day in ICO!
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:38:02 AM
Certainly both these coins are good. So I advise to buy both ones. EHT is the main platform for ERC-20 tokens. NEO is chinese ETH and also could be platform for other coins
Activity: 686
April 13, 2018, 07:35:28 AM
Of course ETH, because I consider the NEO project suspicious, all the nodes are centralized, they were given a scam on their blockchein, developers do nothing, there was an investigation 4 months ago
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
April 12, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
NEO becomes bigger over time, but still requires a large number of improvements. I think upcoming projects, like Crypto Galaxy, where you will have the opportunity to create your own crypto-planet, will increase the popularity and value of NEO coins.
Activity: 350
April 12, 2018, 06:48:25 AM
At present, ETH is more developed than NEO. Because ETH has been around for a long time (only after bitcoin). It is applied by modern blockchain technology and developed. NEO is also stabilizing in the cryptocurrency market. And I think nothing is impossible. In the future NEO will also be able to compete with ETH on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 459
April 12, 2018, 05:57:48 AM
Here are some of its advantages and this will help it reach the top five altcoins in the cryptocurrency market:
NEO is a Blockchain technology and identification capability for digitizing assets, automating the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and creating a "smart economy". intelligent "with the hierarchy.
NEOX:
NEOX is NEO's atomic swap and cross-chain integration. This also allows smart contracts to cross each other's chains.
NEOX is important because it allows Onchain's Blockchain (public and private) to interact with each other through NEO Blockchain. As other components of the smart economy go up, NEOX will link them together.
transaction speed:
The transaction processing speed of NEO is much faster than ETH, NEO handles 10,000 transactions per second compared to Ethereum's 15.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
NEO is quite interesting and good to have in the long run. thus making our NEO coin grip pretty good and a great choice. I advise you to have NEO.
Activity: 140
April 12, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
I think NEO AND ETH are both of high value, both in long-term investments and each has advantages too. And but I think NEO will be one of the most valuable of their cryptocurrency is the Chinese version of Ethereum and the market that has economy largest in the world and will continue to gear high in the future.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
Well, all currencies now have hard times. NEO recently showed the best results. However, after the Chinese government announced the creation of its own currency, the rating of NEO fell slightly. However, in my opinion, both currencies are good enough and just necessary to participate in many ICOs.

Please, make a little bit deeper research and you'll see how better ETH is. I am sure that NEOs network would not withstand the same loads as ETH. In addition, NEO is much more centralized.
Ethereum proved it not only a platform to help startup projects use it to develop platform. It was used for many services on the world, especially when loan services are having trouble negotiating over the internet. Smart contract of Ethereum became the best tool to help these services evade the scammer rob money after take loan. Comparision to NEO's applications, I do not know what NEO's application can be better than ETH's applications.
Activity: 140
March 29, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
With eos, everyone's attention is here, and neo's technical strength should not be eos powerful, but these two challengers are very difficult to overcome the ether
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
March 29, 2018, 05:09:43 AM
NEO shows a very stable position. Against the background of the market capitalization falling to 283 billion, NEO remains in the corridor 50-70 dollars, very good results.
Pages:
Jump to: