Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 71. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 09:03:01 AM
It seems to me Neo will not replace eth in the future.  ETH is a very strong coin with a huge community that invests every day in this coin.
Activity: 119
May 17, 2018, 08:16:32 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Neo is a very good coin for long-term investments.  But ETH is a very promising coin.  In the near future, I think eth will be more popular than neo.
Activity: 23
May 17, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
If we consider that the etherium becomes cheaper in the last month, then it can be assumed that the future of this coin is very poor. Perhaps it is because the founder of the etherium Vitalik Buterin left the project. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
I think, for now ethereum would be the best alternative altcoin because of it's fast blockchain and minimal fees on transactions. But on neo is also a potential altcoin after ethereum and the marketcap of ethereum can reach by neo if it will be adopt by many people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
Two of the most solid coins in this crypto market. yes it is absolutely true. but neo technology is better and neo limited to only 100 million. but ethereum can be mining without limit this is the worst feature of ethereum.  because of these reasons my choice is neo.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 17, 2018, 04:08:03 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

I do not understand about this because ETH has good growth and NEO may be the next altcoin ETH let alone NEO is also good in growth and good in trading but here I am a little unsure for NEO could be altcoin next to Ethereum
Activity: 63
May 17, 2018, 03:54:41 AM
Well, all currencies now have hard times. NEO recently showed the best results. However, after the Chinese government announced the creation of its own currency, the rating of NEO fell slightly. However, in my opinion, both currencies are good enough and just necessary to participate in many ICOs.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 11:24:50 PM
in my view, Neo is good now, after users will use their platform. and It is a good project,
but we all know that much crypto price is based on hype - and NEO has a fair share. Yes, it has more room to grow than ETH.

Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 16, 2018, 10:12:20 PM
ETH is a strong coin on the cryptocurrency market. ETH is supported by modern blockchain technology. ETH is much stronger than NEO. But NEO's price is also relatively stable. Next time NEO will compete with ETH, but we can not confirm that NEO will overcome ETH.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 16, 2018, 06:27:15 PM
all that is possible because the development of Neo quite well from time to time and setabil.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Neo and Ethereum are a good coin and equally have the sophisticated technology but if Neo wants to defeat Ethereum I think it will take a very long time because the price difference is very far, Neo coins are good but now still less competitiveness with ETH.

NEO will not defeat Ethereum but compete with it. NEO needs more good tokens on their own. Only that way they can compete as a technology. If you check top tokens list mroe than %90 tokens are Ethereum based tokens. NEO need to put more tokens on that list.
neo is still limited to platforms, in contrast to ethereum which supports many platforms for ico. so I think ethereum will still continue to be one potentially good coin than neo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 16, 2018, 06:20:49 PM
Neo and Ethereum are a good coin and equally have the sophisticated technology but if Neo wants to defeat Ethereum I think it will take a very long time because the price difference is very far, Neo coins are good but now still less competitiveness with ETH.

NEO will not defeat Ethereum but compete with it. NEO needs more good tokens on their own. Only that way they can compete as a technology. If you check top tokens list mroe than %90 tokens are Ethereum based tokens. NEO need to put more tokens on that list.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 06:18:55 PM
NEO is a good coin! I've heard a lot about it too. The advantage of NEO at least is that it is the only working competitor of Ethereum at the moment, which is supported by large exchanges. This is its huge plus, because everyone else can only promise as long as NEO runs the ICO on its platform.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 05:58:23 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 16, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

I still don't know the NEO capabilities. Compared with Ethereum, which has already digested a lot of projects. NEO it  is young project. NEO has one advantage, the lack of a huge amount of "trash" tokens as in the Ethereum.
Trash? I do not think Ethereum platform, such as smart contract and ERC token is the reason to create this trash as you said.
First of all, the people used Ethereum to create the token have many reasons, many purposes as to make money, for studying or other reasons as long as they want.
So, depending on the people used Ethereum features for using, Ethereum has not fault at here.
Activity: 140
May 15, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
For now I would say Ethereum is more preferable not to discredit the potential of Neo but I think ethereum had the advantage of being popular as it ranks second to bitcoin. Lately I have seen that ethereum didn't respond so much to bitcoins dropping of prices  Though it did dropped but not as high as bitcoin did so i think it is creating a message that it is by now making its own progress like its building its own future independent of bitcoin unlike when I first knew about it. 
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 10:49:49 AM
ETH for me, NEO is centralized.
Activity: 109
May 15, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
Personally, I think NEO will be next Ethereum because in the recent news there are many companies in China investing in NEO. And NEO really surpasses ETH in terms of technology, scalability, usefulness. But I prefer Ethereum because its best to investment because Ethereum has many supporters and investors. So, I recommend Ethereum.

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
I prefer NEO, because I see NEO have more chance to increase its price.

As NEO is called often Chinese Ethereum, I think that people understand that ETH is number one. However, I love NEO, and I am holding several of these coins in my wallet. I believe that this year it will rise.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
May 14, 2018, 02:59:17 AM
As is expected, a product rolled out after its predecessor, it's expected that that product should be better and more improved. This is what NEO has shown. It's a better improved version of ETH, network not as congested as the ETH's, no gas war and of course pretty much most of the token in its blockchain are valuable tokens as it's scrutiny it employs before listing any ICO is topnotch. Although as a a matter of diversifying your risks, I suggest you invest in both ETH and NEO enjoying gains from both.
Pages:
Jump to: