Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 73. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:36:56 AM
neo vs eth is a very distant coin comparison, where neo currently has a low price and potentially good while eth has become a coin that has a high price. so I think it's a good choice to make both coins investment and savings.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
If we consider that the etherium becomes cheaper in the last month, then it can be assumed that the future of this coin is very poor. Perhaps it is because the founder of the etherium Vitalik Buterin left the project.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 10, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
this is a very difficult choice. both coins are popular in the world. if you examine the rating of crypto currencies in the world, we will see that 1 of them takes 2nd place in the rating 2 is the most popular investment in the Chinese market. therefore, it is difficult to choose.

China is against crypto currencies though so I don't know how NEO blossoms on the big Chinese market. I will have my pick on Eth. But I will never underestimate the other blockchains like NEM, EOS, Cardano, Stratis and many more. Let these groups race it up so we can see which is better.
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
this is a very difficult choice. both coins are popular in the world. if you examine the rating of crypto currencies in the world, we will see that 1 of them takes 2nd place in the rating 2 is the most popular investment in the Chinese market. therefore, it is difficult to choose.
Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
I like both coins, but I think Ethereum is best for investment because Ethereum has many supporters and investors. So, I suggest Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
I do not think that's possible. ETH will remain and always be the first and number one altcoins in crypto. The strength of ETH is now increasingly very strong and sturdy. It would be very difficult for a very small NEO to break down the ETH.
Yes, the development of Ethereum is getting better and stronger, I think it's very difficult Neo beat Ethereum, Neo good coin but still less competitive with Ethereum I think Ethereum will remain altcoin number one.
Activity: 125
May 09, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
I think NEO Price will rise at least half of Ehtereum. So, in the medium term investment, NEO is more profitable than  Ethereum. But I think Both are big projects and will go up significantly this year. NEO should outperform because of the many ICOs that are happening now.

Activity: 86
May 08, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
NEO can't beat Ethereum at the moment, but I think it's a good trend in the future. Only the Chinese government banned the trade in cryptocurrency, so its development has been affected slightly. I believe it can go beyond Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
anything can happen to the world of crypto, Neo is a good coin that has a sophisticated system and has the potential to continue to grow in the future, but if Neo wants to replace Ethereum position I think it is very difficult and certainly takes a very long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 10:48:47 PM
NEO is good but can’t overtake ETH
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 10:40:07 PM
Neo is a good coin but I'm not a fan of Neo, for now, I prefer Ethereum because I think the future of ETH is brighter than Neo, can be seen the development of Ethereum which is good in the market and more fans now.
Activity: 490
May 08, 2018, 08:51:32 PM
I think between Etherium and Neo I prefer Etherium because of enthusiasts just more Eth than Neo and automatically the value of the price is also higher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
Smart contracts are the future of the financial world and not only. Ethereum is one of the best coins in the crypto industry. Purchasing of Ethereum will be the right investment decision. If you buy it, you will definitely win.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
NEO and ETH, I personally certainly very sided to the ETH because Ethereum is very potential for the future who want to make a profit. But NEO is also very good for its prose. But in this case I am very inclined to side with Ethereum. But many people also choose NEO.
If you want to find a new, young and potential project, I think NEO is a great alternative to Ethereum. But, if you talk about future growth, I believe Ethereum is better than NEO. With global community forces, Ethereum easily becomes one of the most typical cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 02, 2018, 08:49:13 AM
NEO and ETH, I personally certainly very sided to the ETH because Ethereum is very potential for the future who want to make a profit. But NEO is also very good for its prose. But in this case I am very inclined to side with Ethereum. But many people also choose NEO.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
I would not make a long-term investment in NEO. Although this coin is actively developing, but it is unlikely to equal the price of the etherium. In my opinion, NEO is suitable for investment for 2-4 weeks.
Activity: 25
May 02, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
If we say about price than Neo have more chance to grow in the multiplier. From $110-120 to $1000 way is a bit simpler than $1000 to $3000
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 01:03:41 PM
I do not think that's possible. ETH will remain and always be the first and number one altcoins in crypto. The strength of ETH is now increasingly very strong and sturdy. It would be very difficult for a very small NEO to break down the ETH.
Activity: 35
April 30, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
I think Neo is faster, more secure and easier to use than ETH but NEO suffers from one huge annoyance which is that you cannot send fractional amounts.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 12:52:45 PM
NEO is often referred to as “Chinese Ethereum” or “Ethereum’s killer“ by many. I think many crypto projects have a great future because of their reasons for being built (i.e. the problems they solve). NEO is no exception.
NEO is the first decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched in China.
NEO tags itself as a “distributed network for the smart economy”, and NEO’s goal speaks volumes about their smart economy concept.
NEO is a great project with potential equal to (possibly even greater than) Ethereum.
NEO runs on a specifically developed proof of stake consensus mechanism which is arguably the best proof of stake mechanism available. NEO’s blockchain is also quantum computer proof which gives it an upper hand in comparison to other blockchain projects.

ETH is one of the top cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based, distributed, smart contract system.Many ICOs use Ethereum’s blockchain-based smart contracts to distribute and keep record of their tokens.
I think neo will be next eht when ICOs could use neo's blockchain based smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: