Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 76. (Read 9418 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
March 10, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
I have bought two coin NEO AND ETH, I will keep them, because I think it's very potential and have strong growth

As a newbie you made a good choice. Now you have to wait and not panic sell. In the long tun you will make profit.

NEO and Ethereum both have been made on smart agreements. I hope NEO is much better in the future. Because the important thing is supported by NEO China.
But much better coins in Ethereum in the current market. so I would invest in both but with a stronger weighting towards NEO.

Right now Ethereum based tokens run the crypto currency market but when we have successful Neo based tokens things will change. Both coins should be hold by investors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
NEO and Ethereum both have been made on smart agreements. I hope NEO is much better in the future. Because the important thing is supported by NEO China.
But much better coins in Ethereum in the current market. so I would invest in both but with a stronger weighting towards NEO.
Activity: 224
March 10, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
In my opinion, NEO is much better in the future. Because NEO is the Chinese version of Ethereum. Supported by NEO China. NEO platform has been built on BLockchain and Smart Agreements.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
NEO is termed as Chinese ethereum, it is learned  by overcoming the ethereum's mistakes. NEO has been able to continue its growth in the China market which accounts for its substantial growth and this could drive it towards better future making it to come under top ten crypto currencies.
Activity: 13
March 10, 2018, 01:29:52 PM
I have bought two coin NEO AND ETH, I will keep them, because I think it's very potential and have strong growth
Activity: 53
March 10, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
By technology Neo can definitely be next Eth, but only problem what all icos are in chinese for neo, so all depends on china and its government.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
Neo and Ether similar projects. Ether is now consolidating its position and moving forward strongly. Maybe Neo can catch Ether in the coming years. These two can only compete to be second. Because the leader is Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 10, 2018, 01:14:32 PM
NEO recently have problem when release some kind of token base on NEO platform.
so I think ETH still leading and left NEO some steps behind
but in anyway, NEO can never replace ETH in my though :3
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
I support the opinion of most people that the ETH project looks more attractive today than the NEO project, but I am sure that this is only a temporary phenomenon, if the Chinese government supports the NEO project, this project will become the dominant in the crypto currency.

I also agreed this opinion, Neo has a potential to surpass ETH in future but first Chinese government let this happen.
Don't get me wrong no one says that Ethereum hasn't have a future, of course both these projects are promising but my vote is to Neo Smiley
Activity: 41
March 04, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
NEO is able to process at least 10,000 transactions per second. Compare this to the 15 transactions Ethereum can handle or the paltry 3 transactions that Bitcoin is able to process, one can see the immediate benefits of NEO. That is why it calling Ethereum of China.

it doesnt matter... bitcoin is first and thats why it is the godfather.. ethereum is there before neo..
so eth will always be more valuable then neo... simple as that.. and lots of them use eth network...
Activity: 378
March 04, 2018, 04:06:26 PM
NEO is able to process at least 10,000 transactions per second. Compare this to the 15 transactions Ethereum can handle or the paltry 3 transactions that Bitcoin is able to process, one can see the immediate benefits of NEO. That is why it calling Ethereum of China.
Activity: 53
March 04, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
NEO is very perspective and more progressive technology than ETH, but time will show who is better
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 03:32:55 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
NEO is really a good coin, in this opinion I fully support you, but I trust ETH. I think this system is more reliable and has already been tested by time! NEO will grow strongly in the near future and ETH in the next few months should grow!
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 04, 2018, 02:27:07 PM
Yes Neo is the next ETH. they have almost the same platform but for me Neo is much cheaper than ETH. But most of the project runs in ETH smart contracts. well we are on infancy age and we could see new changes in their development.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 04, 2018, 02:15:08 PM
I support the opinion of most people that the ETH project looks more attractive today than the NEO project, but I am sure that this is only a temporary phenomenon, if the Chinese government supports the NEO project, this project will become the dominant in the crypto currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 04, 2018, 02:11:37 PM
i think NEO new system like Eth erc is the main reason , and NEO have fast transaction with lower of fee transaction
but need many year to neo beat ETH
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
March 04, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
neo is a good project, maybe it needs time to beat eth. and neo has a some very good assets using its platform. but eth most ico's joined as their assets. so, i think Eth for now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 01:30:14 PM
The future for NEO is bright, as the world begins to understand the complexity and simple elegance that is built into the NEO blockchain system. NEO will continue to gain market share , and may surpass even Bitcoin in terms of its market share. As companies, investment firms, programmers and others realize the power and versatility of NEO, it may well grow to be the largest cryptocurrency in the world. Its design and features have positioned NEO to be massively successful in the coming years.
I agree that NEO really does have a bright future and it seems that it's blockchain technology give the investors an amazing impression of the project. Even though neo dropped a little these days, i still believe of the potential and rate of growth neo does have. So my vote is for NEO.A
The growth of NEO does not depend only on its value. You have to know it depends on its technology and I believe, the future of NEO will not worse than Ethereum if it really can grow like its roadmap. However, you have to know Ethereum still has a huge community from mining and smart contract user (ICO projects). It is a problem for the growth of NEO if it wants to overcome Ethereum.
If we say about price than Neo have more chance to grow in the multiplier. From $110-120 to $1000 way is a bit simpler than $1000 to $3000
That's why I think Neo if we say about money
Activity: 41
March 04, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
Both have their qualities and both have their defects to be corrected.
at the same side the Ethereum was Still doing a good job. but i prefer to have ETHEREUM which was existed for long period of time.
I want to buy some NEO.
Activity: 28
March 03, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
I do believe in NEO and I think they both are really great!
Pages:
Jump to: