Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 10. (Read 22468 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I still have my problems with some parts of their roadmap: Right now they are in the private sale and the main sale will start in May. But why the hell do they plan for February 2019 to list 'Neuroneum On Major Exchanges'? That makes no sense at all! If the tokens are obtainable on an exchange, who would buy them during the ICO?

I guess that was an error which must have been corrected, because on going through their road map, I didn't find any information as regards listing on major exchange as at february 2019. On reviewing the road map I found out that on February 2019 they intend Expanding Marketing Outreach and developer outreach. Listing in February 2019 would have been a sharp derail from the expected protocol, and would make the $150,000,000 hardcap impossible to reach.

Isn't it too early for major exchanges given they are still in the private sale. However I think it would serve them better if they announce something or an upcoming exchange.  I am honestly just curious on how the private sale is going.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
I still have my problems with some parts of their roadmap: Right now they are in the private sale and the main sale will start in May. But why the hell do they plan for February 2019 to list 'Neuroneum On Major Exchanges'? That makes no sense at all! If the tokens are obtainable on an exchange, who would buy them during the ICO?

I guess that was an error which must have been corrected, because on going through their road map, I didn't find any information as regards listing on major exchange as at february 2019. On reviewing the road map I found out that on February 2019 they intend Expanding Marketing Outreach and developer outreach. Listing in February 2019 would have been a sharp derail from the expected protocol, and would make the $150,000,000 hardcap impossible to reach.
copper member
Activity: 560

I hadn't noticed that yet, hopefully it'll just be a mistake.
But even if that's true, there are very few tokens to buy in February, because only 1.1 million tokens have been earned in the private sale so far. And the team will hopefully not sell tokens via the exchange.

The roadmap of the project has vividly shown that there will be a public sale of its tokens which will be starting by May 2019 and its expected to end by August 2019 or when the hard cap is met. I do hope that the road map is religiously followed because that would show that the team has some level of integrity. On the listing issue, I guess they intend starting the listing process by February 2019. It's always better to start planning earlier. It will be contradictory to get listed by February and commence public sale by May.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I hadn't noticed that yet, hopefully it'll just be a mistake.
But even if that's true, there are very few tokens to buy in February, because only 1.1 million tokens have been earned in the private sale so far. And the team will hopefully not sell tokens via the exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
I personally find this project revolutionary, it has a workable product that is built on total satisfaction of its users. It starts by conversion of idle computing power into income which can be instantly traded in its decentralized exchange and using the Neuraling Card, cryptocurrency could be withdrawn into fiat instantly. This seems to be a complete package and looks exciting.

First thing first, we need to know the progress of the project. It seems the team is behind the roadmap and that could be explained by the market stance. What makes you think this one is going to be successful?

Yeah. I already have ideas about this one. There’s a lot one could do with cloud computing power rented from a decentralized market. No doubt this would revolutionize a vital part of the internet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I personally find this project revolutionary, it has a workable product that is built on total satisfaction of its users. It starts by conversion of idle computing power into income which can be instantly traded in its decentralized exchange and using the Neuraling Card, cryptocurrency could be withdrawn into fiat instantly. This seems to be a complete package and looks exciting.

First thing first, we need to know the progress of the project. It seems the team is behind the roadmap and that could be explained by the market stance. What makes you think this one is going to be successful?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I still dont get how the first thing people do isn't join a teams telegram its the best way to get some insight into what they plan to do in the future as the sale continues i mean this tends to be the case regardless of the project but still people dont realize

I don't think serious buyer would make such a move; I think most investors would do that first; I mean you don't want to put your money in a possibly bad project; telegram reveals a lot about the team and their mind set.

Also most investors prefer the project to act fast and move ahead. Nobody wants to wait for long time after the investment is done.
copper member
Activity: 560
how can i know u wont away with my crypto Huh

Your post is quite funny and it's best to be opened minded in the cryptocurrency space. You can join their social media handles to get acquainted with the team and ask questions to know more about the project. I understand your fear, but it's best to make decisions based on facts and that can be gotten when you're closer to the team.
copper member
Activity: 686
Activity: 448

Many projects have proposed to do that; I don't think I've seen one live yet; the closest I have seen is what we have here in Canada. It is like an ATM for crypto. Let us see how their proposition would make a difference.

True. How is the project progress going along for this project. Debit card is not new and i am waiting for the first one to come out.

crypto debit card on whitepaper isn’t a new deal. Most projects are limited by legal issues affecting crypto assets use in some countries. But Neuroneum seem to have a way to around it this time.

There’s  the need to update the roadmap while investors are informed about the new dates. I’ll understand this was an effect of the current market pace.
I still dont get how the first thing people do isn't join a teams telegram its the best way to get some insight into what they plan to do in the future as the sale continues i mean this tends to be the case regardless of the project but still people dont realize

You’re right.
First move every Blockchain project investor should make is to join the project social media (most likely telegram which got more information). Next, take a look at the whitepaper. That should give you an idea of what the project plans to achieve.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I don't think serious buyer would make such a move; I think most investors would do that first; I mean you don't want to put your money in a possibly bad project; telegram reveals a lot about the team and their mind set.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets

Neuroneum could fix this using promotions. I think that’s the focus of the bounty. But I think now is the right time to kick start the bounty. Get everyone to know about Neuroneum, just before the presale. 
this is a good way to market a product, i believe neuraoneum should consider putting more effort in that aspect most especially their social media presence
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
how can i know u wont away with my crypto Huh
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Here is a YouTube video from Neuroneum team that explains more on how Neuroneum works. You can share with friends: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxXeA_E50M

Cool, thanks a lot for sharing this , and more information about this one ! good job team members !

Hello Neuroneum fans, you can also join Neuroneum family here on telegram t.me/neuroneum, get to know more about Neuroneum and meet other investors.
Bitcoin never closes, transactions can be done anytime of the day across the globe. This makes crypto preferable to fiat. With Neuroneum, crypto spending is unlimited.

It’s amazing to see teams like Neuroneum, take up projects to make the world decentralized using Blockchain technology. Now with Neuroneum, spending CryptoCurrency assets would be easy from anywhere in the world.
Merit: 12
Neuroneum got a soft cap of 15Million USD and a much higher hard cap. I guess once softcap is reached by the team, the project would go on.

Thats normally how it works the softcaps really the only number that matters in these projects i hope they can get relatively close with the private sale because then they wont have to stress too much about future of the project during the public portion

15 million USD is a very ambitious goal for only the softcap. What would happen if they don't reach it? Will the whole project be cancelled and investors get their investments returned to them? Or do they have a plan B in case funding doesn't go as well as planned.
Pages:
Jump to: