Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 8. (Read 22468 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
I really don't know how cloud mining works, I've always had a mind set that mining involves the use of some expensive hardware and electrical equipments which needs to be powered regularly to earn. Cloud mining feels like something different which is done without the use of the equipments. Any information on cloud mining would be appreciated.

Mining is an interesting way to earn CryptoCurrencies while keeping the the system safe by verifying transactions. Cloud mining makes use of computing power in a different location. There are tons of articles on mining on the internet but just a few on cloud mining.

True that, many people know and are interested in mining since the inception of Bitcoin but cloud mining is not so much talked about as it should but I really see that changing in the nearest future as a lot of cloud mining projects keep rolling out.

I know of a few exciting cloud mining projects. Most sell hashrate or some kind of percentage of the profit. With neuroneum it’s a different game, you buy cloud computing power and you can use it for whatever you find more profitable.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Its an obvious fact that mining is one of the least lucrative ways of earning in the cryptocurrency space. Mining could be very lucrative for large scale miners but most small scale miners barely break even due to the high recurrent expense.

On checking the Internet on various personal opinion about mining, I was made to understand that mining is more lucrative when mining in larger scale, because doing that the recurrent expense could be spread to the various cryptocurrencies that is being mined
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I really don't know how cloud mining works, I've always had a mind set that mining involves the use of some expensive hardware and electrical equipments which needs to be powered regularly to earn. Cloud mining feels like something different which is done without the use of the equipments. Any information on cloud mining would be appreciated.

Mining is an interesting way to earn CryptoCurrencies while keeping the the system safe by verifying transactions. Cloud mining makes use of computing power in a different location. There are tons of articles on mining on the internet but just a few on cloud mining.

True that, many people know and are interested in mining since the inception of Bitcoin but cloud mining is not so much talked about as it should but I really see that changing in the nearest future as a lot of cloud mining projects keep rolling out.

I think neuroneum would make a big difference. With its success, we would see cryptocurrency mining booming again, cloud computing use with it. It’s going to take some time though.
copper member
Activity: 686
Its an obvious fact that mining is one of the least lucrative ways of earning in the cryptocurrency space. Mining could be very lucrative for large scale miners but most small scale miners barely break even due to the high recurrent expense.

One of the few motives of the project is reduction in the cost expended in mining and ensuring that excess computing power is not wasted. I'm of the opinion that this could help increase the returns in mining to some extent.

Technically how this is possible? Any explanation given anywhere? I am more interested in learning the technology now.

The technicalities involved in buying and selling computing power may be difficult to explain owing to the fact that one needs to be very knowledgeable about programming and possibly blockchain technology. I sincerely don't know the technicalities of sharing computing power, but I believe its possible utilising cloud mining
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

One of the few motives of the project is reduction in the cost expended in mining and ensuring that excess computing power is not wasted. I'm of the opinion that this could help increase the returns in mining to some extent.

Technically how this is possible? Any explanation given anywhere? I am more interested in learning the technology now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Can someone tell me why there are these logos of Forbes, BlockchainNews, Alphabit, Cointelegraph and Coinagenda with links to these sites on the Neuroneum website? I mean, the links only redirect you to the specific website. There is nothing that is related to Neuroneum? IF there are really articles on these websites about Neuroneum, they should link them directly. Otherwise I would remove those logos completely.

Where exactly are you looking such logos? I could not find it in their websites easily. May be I missed it somehow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

well, that is because small scale miners still need to acquire the necessary rigs but with neuroneum all they need to do is subscribe to cloud mining rig with a reduced cost
copper member
Activity: 560

copper member
Activity: 686
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Can someone tell me why there are these logos of Forbes, BlockchainNews, Alphabit, Cointelegraph and Coinagenda with links to these sites on the Neuroneum website? I mean, the links only redirect you to the specific website. There is nothing that is related to Neuroneum? IF there are really articles on these websites about Neuroneum, they should link them directly. Otherwise I would remove those logos completely.
copper member
Activity: 644

I think that is largely attributed to that online or cloud mining were not as profitable? I mean usually the host takes majority of the profits and shares a mere percentage. I think we could have seen different numbers of the profits shared with users is higher?

Well, you do have a point here though. If there is one thing I've come to know, it's that the right incentives keeps people motivated. Cloud mining could be more popular than it currently is if the profit is higher.
Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

Every other project have crypto mining model. Could you please tell me what is the unique selling point in crypto mining model here?

based on what i understand they are not running the mining themselves they are only connecting miners to rigs. users with mining rig can offer their rigs for rent on neuroneum platform

but I think they will also be offering miners as well; Aside from the marketplace and there is the card too. If the marketplace means connecting hardware owners to beneficiaries that they wouldn't have to worry about electricity and such.

I like the way they put it. It’s all about connecting the mining world. Miners and a structure for lower mining cost. With altcoins gaining more use, we’ll likely see more mining profits.

Just a few people are interested in mining because the profit is low, while the cost gets higher. On Neuroneum marketplace, cloud computing power which can be used to for cloud mining, would be traded. That would bring the cost of mining low.

yeah, and users can combine mining power of several users in a shared network to mine reasonable amount of tokens i really believe neuroneum platform would make mining profitable again
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I think that is largely attributed to that online or cloud mining were not as profitable? I mean usually the host takes majority of the profits and shares a mere percentage. I think we could have seen different numbers of the profits shared with users is higher?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Just a few people are interested in mining because the profit is low, while the cost gets higher. On Neuroneum marketplace, cloud computing power which can be used to for cloud mining, would be traded. That would bring the cost of mining low.

Well, after this long bear market it is no wonder that mining isn't that profitable anymore. But this will change when the market recovers (eventually).

I think the main reason why not so many people are a fan of cloud mining, is that there were so many scam-projects associated with cloud-mining. I hope that Neuroneum won't be affected by this negative reputation at all.
Activity: 448
Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

Every other project have crypto mining model. Could you please tell me what is the unique selling point in crypto mining model here?

based on what i understand they are not running the mining themselves they are only connecting miners to rigs. users with mining rig can offer their rigs for rent on neuroneum platform

but I think they will also be offering miners as well; Aside from the marketplace and there is the card too. If the marketplace means connecting hardware owners to beneficiaries that they wouldn't have to worry about electricity and such.

I like the way they put it. It’s all about connecting the mining world. Miners and a structure for lower mining cost. With altcoins gaining more use, we’ll likely see more mining profits.

copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 364

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Yes. It’s more like a market for cloud mining power trades. I think there are the only project on that. With the market pimping plus great events coming, Neuroneum should complete the private sales in no time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: