Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 9. (Read 22506 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
I really don't know how cloud mining works, I've always had a mind set that mining involves the use of some expensive hardware and electrical equipments which needs to be powered regularly to earn. Cloud mining feels like something different which is done without the use of the equipments. Any information on cloud mining would be appreciated.

What you are associating with expensive mining hardware is probably ASIC mining. For some coins, like Bitcoin, such ASIC miners are mandatory but ETH, for example, is also mineable with GPU. Then there is the possibility to mine with your CPU. Here is Monero a good example. My guess is that with Neuroneum you are selling unused CPU power to mine?

Please I would like to know the difference between CPU and GPU. I Know CPU to be central processing unit which is available on household desktop and laptop, but the GPU seems strange to me. It will be great, if I can mine cryptocurrency with my laptop.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I really don't know how cloud mining works, I've always had a mind set that mining involves the use of some expensive hardware and electrical equipments which needs to be powered regularly to earn. Cloud mining feels like something different which is done without the use of the equipments. Any information on cloud mining would be appreciated.

What you are associating with expensive mining hardware is probably ASIC mining. For some coins, like Bitcoin, such ASIC miners are mandatory but ETH, for example, is also mineable with GPU. Then there is the possibility to mine with your CPU. Here is Monero a good example. My guess is that with Neuroneum you are selling unused CPU power to mine?
copper member
Activity: 686
Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

Every other project have crypto mining model. Could you please tell me what is the unique selling point in crypto mining model here?

What makes this project unique is the fact that it has a fully decentralized cloud network that combines cryptocurrency mining with a worldwide market for computing power.
Income is earned by supplying computing power either to mine cryptocurrency, or to be sold on the open market for profit.

I find the concept of buying and selling computing power interesting. I sincerely don't know how that could be executed, logically. I'm obviously ignorant of programming, but I believe it would be revolutionary.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Mining is an interesting way to earn CryptoCurrencies while keeping the the system safe by verifying transactions. Cloud mining makes use of computing power in a different location. There are tons of articles on mining on the internet but just a few on cloud mining.

Most companies replace larger numbers location data storing and process centers with cloud services. This makes it a huge industry with the cost cloud services rising. Same way, cloud services have replaced home made rigs.

I think for this specific business case where you have a distributable rented computing mining power it would make sense; not sure if business going cloud mining would make sense to their business case though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Mining is an interesting way to earn CryptoCurrencies while keeping the the system safe by verifying transactions. Cloud mining makes use of computing power in a different location. There are tons of articles on mining on the internet but just a few on cloud mining.

Most companies replace larger numbers location data storing and process centers with cloud services. This makes it a huge industry with the cost cloud services rising. Same way, cloud services have replaced home made rigs.
Activity: 448

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I don’t know of a better model that brings low the cost of mining. On Neuroneum platform, users would offer unused computing power at price. The cost of mining would be influenced by market factors of supply and demand.
copper member

I hadn't noticed that yet, hopefully it'll just be a mistake.
But even if that's true, there are very few tokens to buy in February, because only 1.1 million tokens have been earned in the private sale so far. And the team will hopefully not sell tokens via the exchange.

There are smart ways to sell tokens in exchanges. I have just came across such project and it was very successful in selling their tokens there.

Why should they sell the tokens on an exchange? That would make no sense. It won't be possible to maintain a stable price per token when everyone can buy/sell their own tokens. I still think it is an mistake in their roadmap and that they definitely won't be listed long before the ICO even starts.
Merit: 16

But even if that's true, there are very few tokens to buy in February, because only 1.1 million tokens have been earned in the private sale so far. And the team will hopefully not sell tokens via the exchange.

There are smart ways to sell tokens in exchanges. I have just came across such project and it was very successful in selling their tokens there.

This information is very rare, most tokens tend to dump when it hits exchange, considering the situation in the market presently. For the token to do well in an exchange, it needs to have a real use case and needed to serve a greater purpose.

yeah i agree on you, i the team should focus on it when it start to dump so they can recover the lost, so they need to tend, Let's hope that if it start, the neuroneum will still be on it.
copper member

This information is very rare, most tokens tend to dump when it hits exchange, considering the situation in the market presently. For the token to do well in an exchange, it needs to have a real use case and needed to serve a greater purpose.
copper member
In most cases when I hear of cloud mining, I envisage a scheme popularised by unscrupulous individuals to swindle investors. I do hope that this project will give me a reason to change my preconceived notion on cloud mining.
copper member
Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

Every other project have crypto mining model. Could you please tell me what is the unique selling point in crypto mining model here?

What makes this project unique is the fact that it has a fully decentralized cloud network that combines cryptocurrency mining with a worldwide market for computing power.
Income is earned by supplying computing power either to mine cryptocurrency, or to be sold on the open market for profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I still have my problems with some parts of their roadmap: Right now they are in the private sale and the main sale will start in May. But why the hell do they plan for February 2019 to list 'Neuroneum On Major Exchanges'? That makes no sense at all! If the tokens are obtainable on an exchange, who would buy them during the ICO?

I guess that was an error which must have been corrected, because on going through their road map, I didn't find any information as regards listing on major exchange as at february 2019. On reviewing the road map I found out that on February 2019 they intend Expanding Marketing Outreach and developer outreach. Listing in February 2019 would have been a sharp derail from the expected protocol, and would make the $150,000,000 hardcap impossible to reach.

Nope, it wasn't corrected. It is still there and I have no idea why it's there in the first place. They should really make an official statement or better update the roadmap if it is an error. Because it can be really confusing for anyone if the roadmap isn't accurate.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/zbkw7Pz.png
Activity: 448
Activity: 364
I still have my problems with some parts of their roadmap: Right now they are in the private sale and the main sale will start in May. But why the hell do they plan for February 2019 to list 'Neuroneum On Major Exchanges'? That makes no sense at all! If the tokens are obtainable on an exchange, who would buy them during the ICO?

I guess that was an error which must have been corrected, because on going through their road map, I didn't find any information as regards listing on major exchange as at february 2019. On reviewing the road map I found out that on February 2019 they intend Expanding Marketing Outreach and developer outreach. Listing in February 2019 would have been a sharp derail from the expected protocol, and would make the $150,000,000 hardcap impossible to reach.

Isn't it too early for major exchanges given they are still in the private sale. However I think it would serve them better if they announce something or an upcoming exchange.  I am honestly just curious on how the private sale is going.

People are always fond of getting exchange details and dont think about where the project is at this moment.. Its funny to see such messages..

I guess it’s time to work on profit and token worth coming from the launch of the project and not exchange listing profits. Most coins dump on listing when they don’t have a promising use.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Isn't it too early for major exchanges given they are still in the private sale. However I think it would serve them better if they announce something or an upcoming exchange.  I am honestly just curious on how the private sale is going.

That to me determines the success of the project. Private sale is the best time for Neuroneum to raise huge fund and hit the softcap. The team seems to be silent about the private sale round. But with the private sale round coming to an end, there would be an update soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

People are always fond of getting exchange details and dont think about where the project is at this moment.. Its funny to see such messages..
Pages:
Jump to: