Pages:
Author

Topic: Never buy too much coins because you would eventually forgot gosh - page 12. (Read 23271 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
What was that coin? It happened to me too some months ago but I held only a small quantity of coins.... it's very difficult to track all coins if you are a bounty hunter and I think that's why many of them sold their tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
It is very important to keep track of the coins that you hold in the long run, so as not to lose them!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
For me it's hard to manage more coins because lot of coins they starting to dump and almost not profitable in any situation if the market goes red marks all of them are affected.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
We recommend that we always keep abreast of the development of every coin that we have, so that we do not lose information on every coin that we have, this is where we learn to be able to monitor carefully and study with patience so that we can always focus on following developments on every coin we have, and we can always benefit from every coin we have.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Cryptocurrency investment  requires diligent  follow up on project in order to get the best out of ones investment, formally I tend to wait and expect to see a pump, I have experience in my portfolio several times waiting, Now I follow painstakinly on the project current status and news relative to cryptocurrency that may have an impact on the token bought.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I sincerely sympathize with you, you have a very unpleasant situation. And you correctly say that you do not need to buy a lot of coins. But I think it will be good lessons for you and for all of us too.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Yeah I agree, too much coin is very confusing especially when you keep it on different kind of wallet, you need a better management and password manager, and when we got so many coins that we hold for a long time we tend to forget about it
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Thank you for reminding. If I invest in an ICO, I always update the news through telegram groups or social media created by the ICO Developer. At a minimum, I have to check it every day. Because seeing the development of the project we are investing in will be fun.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
It's hurtful. But you got a lesson and were able to draw conclusions from this situation. Many of us somehow lost money because of crypto, but it only teaches us to be smarter and more attentive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
If you are right about investing in the long run, then you will not invest in all the coins in a row, but only select a few coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
The more assets you have, the harder it is to manage them, even if you use a special program, it will take you a long time to set it up for all the possible news of your projects, this is a very difficult task.
Activity: 602
So, as you guys know, most coins will do swap when they perform blockchain upgrades or changing the coins to to a new coin

I just forgot about one of my coins and the swap was ended in the 31st of December
and guess what?

I just lost 0.3 btc because of it
God damn this is so painful

Been holding the coins since 2 year ago in the ICO stage
Never make such mistake guys remember
Thank you for sharing your experience, but I believe that there is nothing bad if you hold some of your coins for a long time, you just need to follow the development of each of them so that you can get the maximum profit.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
So, as you guys know, most coins will do swap when they perform blockchain upgrades or changing the coins to to a new coin

I just forgot about one of my coins and the swap was ended in the 31st of December
and guess what?

I still have a few dozens of EOS at my ethereum wallet on ledger. I know that there is a way to swap them even now, but I should fully migrate to another seed phrase to get back my 50$. But the migration will take a few $ and hours of work as well, so there is no point to do it now. But in a few years when EOS costs probably more than 100$ it will be pleasure to get them back))

P.S.
That's why I prefer to keep mostly BTC and ETH in my portfolio.

You cannot go wrong with bitcoin.
Altcoins can change and morph just like EOS. I wonder in 5 years will it be
possible to liquidate them?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I also have a lot of tokens and i did not leave their Telegram group and not to miss some developments. This the thing i don't want to happen to me that's why you need to own few tokens and coins as you will be aware if there is a token or coin swap. And recommend btc and eth are the safe coins to hold in long term.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
You should always be very selective with coins that you buy. Quality goes before quality and you should invest a lot of time in checking every project before taking part in its TGE. Be advised and you will get your profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well i don't think tis the buying of the coin that is a problem. If you can get the coins try as much as possible to accrue them, just that you have to get time to monitor each and every single to coin to prevent what just happened to you.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

and guess what?

I still have a few dozens of EOS at my ethereum wallet on ledger. I know that there is a way to swap them even now, but I should fully migrate to another seed phrase to get back my 50$. But the migration will take a few $ and hours of work as well, so there is no point to do it now. But in a few years when EOS costs probably more than 100$ it will be pleasure to get them back))

P.S.
That's why I prefer to keep mostly BTC and ETH in my portfolio.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Investing in too many coin at a time may not be the best way to invest in crypto because you might not be able to monitor the whole coin at the same time and that may lead to a loss.
Activity: 854
I have the same experience with you and it is really painful knowing you lose it just because of the swap. It would be very helpful if they could do the swap automatically so holders won't miss it.
Activity: 1024
if you want to get a normal big profit if you buy a lot. what's wrong is never to forget the coins you bought, always pay attention to each price movement. that's why it's recommended to focus on just a few altcoins, don't buy too many different altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: