Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 12. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:35:04 AM
The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.

Well,for me dreams is achievable if the dream is not impossible to reach. Like here in crypto my dream is to earn a decent amount that enough for the future of my family. But of course every dreams can be achieve together with determination,patience,hardwork  and knowledge.
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 12:32:12 AM
Most people in the second picture can succeed in one step, but turn around and give up.
Success is never simple, no one will easily succeed, and the road to success is also testing your perseverance and patience, so we must persist. Don't give up dreams.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:29:21 AM
As long as people have a dream, they have motivation for life. We must have dreams, and we invest in the encryption market for our dreams. Because we want to get more profit in the encryption market, let our life go better.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 12:28:55 AM
Yes I believe you are correct. The road to success contains a lot of hardships and pain before you reach to the top. I have been doing this for a while now and despite all the hardships I have been through, all the pain I experienced, all the setbacks I have to endure and sometimes I just want to quit. But despite all those whenever I think of how nice it must be to be on the top, I always strive harder just to reach my goal.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
August 23, 2018, 12:25:40 AM
To get success does require sacrifice and must go through a tough process. I have never seen someone who has success with a short time or he did not go through the process of a big obstacle when dealing with it. All people who have succeeded will pass a number of things such as failures and mistakes. Cryptocurrency has given birth to many people who have gained success, like people who have known cryptocurrency in 2010 to date, I have the opinion that they will get success at this time. I guess 2017 is the brightest year for cryptocurrency users who came in 2010 and afterwards. So, for newbies now (like me), I just thought giving up was the wrong way the cryptocurrency would re-shine in the next few years.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 12:21:03 AM
I'm investing in Buddy's project, I will not give up until it's successful, Buddy's time is shorter, I'm happy for that
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 12:18:42 AM
There's a good saying that pressure makes diamonds.  Don't give up when you end up with some pressure, learn to deal with it and not let it break you.  One day you'll become a diamond.   Smiley
Activity: 90
August 23, 2018, 12:16:35 AM
Whenever I saw this picture, my feelings were especially great. I hope that I can stick to it in the most difficult times, maybe I will see a bright future in the next second. Be optimistic at all times and believe in yourself.
Activity: 127
August 23, 2018, 12:15:49 AM
Although the road to success is very difficult, it requires people to work hard and be patient, but as long as you persist and persist for a while, then you will harvest very beautiful, dreams are very important for people, no matter how big you are. , all need to move toward the dream
Activity: 490
August 23, 2018, 12:13:59 AM
Dream is a great wish of each person. We live to realize dreams so when we start doing it we have to go to the end of the road. It will be happy when you realize your dream. Wish you success with the way you choose
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
the dream can be the things that can be used as an animator. Even so surely dream also will not be achieved without any effort to make it happen. many obstacles are certainly sure especially in crypto. to be able to get results from crypto can certainly is a difficult thing to do because of many obstacles such as the scam that is quite rampant.
Activity: 102
August 23, 2018, 12:12:05 AM
Everyone will encounter all kinds of setbacks when they meet success, and frustration allows us to grow. Let us become stronger. Don't give up on your dreams, one day you will realize your dreams.
Activity: 234
August 23, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
exactly
pursuit your dreams, what do you even live for if it wasn't to be who you wanna be?!?!
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 23, 2018, 12:05:09 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

Work hard, and we can fulfil all of our dreams. We need have a firm believe in ourselves and te world. Only the harder workers will be repayed by the world.
Activity: 165
August 22, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
We invest in the encryption market to gain more profits in the encryption market and to get a better life by investing in cryptocurrencies. But now we have lost a lot, but we must continue to persist and wait patiently for our profits.
Activity: 67
August 22, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
Never guys.
I think any of us can beat all the challenges as long as we persevere and never give up. At the end, our efforts will pay off.
The same thing for bitcoin. As long as we hold on with our investments, we will be rewarded.
Activity: 121
August 22, 2018, 11:46:12 PM
Of course, we should work hard towards our dreams. If you give up, then you will only be farther and farther away from your dreams. Persevere, you will succeed
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 22, 2018, 11:39:45 PM
Broadly speaking, I see how bounty hunters and crypto holders are still patient to wait for prices to rise. who gave up, they would regret it later on when the market was at the pump. and who are patient, will definitely get a big profit.
Activity: 322
August 22, 2018, 11:39:30 PM
which is true we don't give up before fighting. we have to keep struggling to achieve our dreams and reach a bright future.

Activity: 96
August 22, 2018, 11:37:14 PM
What is dream? Dreams are the goals that people need to move forward and work hard. Dreams can inspire people to make progress. I agree with you. I don’t think people should give up their dreams easily. Many times, don’t give in to short-term setbacks. Stick to it
Pages:
Jump to: