Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 13. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
August 21, 2018, 01:04:58 AM
Just for increase and get much profit with ico investment so far, I don’t care about ico and project do not have product to sell. I think by listing on exchange market have higher price than ico, I will sell all of ico have Ii buy before.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 12:57:28 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
Yes you are right.  Today, a lot of ICO scams and investing in a company without a product is a huge risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:51:04 AM
At the moment it is very dangerous to invest in ICOs. Some projects only seem reliable, but in reality they turn out to be scammers. We must be very careful.
You're right.  Now it is difficult to distinguish a good company from a bad one.  And now there are really a lot of scammers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 20, 2018, 05:28:17 PM
At the moment it is very dangerous to invest in ICOs. Some projects only seem reliable, but in reality they turn out to be scammers. We must be very careful.
Activity: 17
August 20, 2018, 05:26:56 PM
This is a good advice but it doesn't work always the way you want it, for me as long as the team has the capacity to develop a sound platform and have the track record of delivering on their promises I have no problem with this. The reason people are clamoring for this is because of the number of failed ICOs last year
Activity: 15
August 20, 2018, 03:23:05 PM
I agree, I only invest into ICOs that have some sort of a working model as I can see what is going on. I would advise others to do this, I hope this trend continues.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 10:23:57 AM
Totally agree with you . As there are now a lot of scam companies coming up, if there is no ICO sale, there will be no supply for the project will die. At the same time investment is dead so it is best to invest in ICO
Activity: 60
August 20, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
Of course the product in the ICO is an important decision. Thus, the cryptocurrency sector will continue to grow and use more money in the daily digital economy.
Activity: 172
August 20, 2018, 05:09:34 AM
Now it is very risky to invest in ICO.  And it's even more risky to invest in a company without a product.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 04:08:08 AM
It cannot hide that most bounty campaigns created without a product endorsement has a less invested campaigns by the investors which is really important for participants having the product is generated through cryptocoin forms.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 20, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
I agree. Now there are a lot of scams and it is very difficult to understand whether the ico will succeed or not. I hope it will be easier to invest in the future.
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 02:05:02 AM
That is where many ico get it wrong; look at dragon after raising 320m with only 7% sale; the coin is not selling at -99% from ico price; no product, nothing
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
Yes, i'm absolutely agree with you. I think it's very important to create a great product, because there are many good icos out there as well, and we need to have something superior to be better than them so people will choose your ico than others.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 20, 2018, 12:45:31 AM
I agree with the fact that it is quite dangerous to invest in such projects. But at the same time, there are other factors that can be used to assess whether a project can rise to the top 30 or not. For example, team experience and other
Activity: 70
https://eloncity.io/
August 20, 2018, 12:44:00 AM
Yes thats the reason most of those ico are failing because they don't have working products, they only created the coins without solving any problems just because its now easy to create tokens with the help of smart contract.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 12:41:05 AM
Of course, because it is a decision that has a very large risk. There are no results that can be expected if there is no product in the ICO. Because you cannot know what results you will get by investing there. There are a lot of ICOs offering quality products, you can freely choose there, so don't ever make that decision.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
August 20, 2018, 12:32:52 AM
I'm sorry you think you can't invest in an ICO. Perhaps this is due to the fact that you had a bad investment experience. But I am completely sure if you choose the right ico project then you can make good money. I believe in ico and I manage to earn. I wish you success.
Activity: 73
August 20, 2018, 12:25:34 AM
maybe for now I feel a lot of ico failing launch including ico products, and indeed many are always active in the development of the ico system.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 20, 2018, 12:24:26 AM
meaning, it's better to invest in Ethereum only, because Ethereum is ready to be used and marketed
after all, now there are very many garbage ICOs that aim to only take millions of dollars from the crypto community
I hate this method for money laundering
Activity: 107
August 20, 2018, 12:17:51 AM
To stay away from ICO tricks and individuals grumble later and trust that all activities are fake, you initially must know and think about whether the venture that your misrepresentation truly needs a token or ICO, ICO serves to raise reserves for a task that for the most part includes blockchains, however in the event that you needn't bother with that innovation to drive the undertaking.
Pages:
Jump to: