Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 14. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
100% agree with you. Without product no company continue its business or lead it’s life ahead. Every company needs it for exist, overcome, growth and make the company sustainable. But we need to be aware about scam project who are also want ico project for only recover their lose or only for scam. There are lots of company shows their activity as so interesting that a new comer can attractive very easy. So better to invest a some old but trusted ico projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
The product is ready to use ICO is one of our considerations to participate in it, but it sometimes shows that ICO is really ready to invest or promote. They also don't have physical product too.and even some of them start without MVP.but a lot of them gain big success.
Activity: 30
August 19, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
In my opinion, The success of an ICO depends on the project structure the team of developers among other factors. If you believe the project is good, why not put your money to support it ?
just make sure i do a research first about the project and find it legit, not scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:43:40 PM
I think that you are very mistaken in this moment! Recently, the Telegram application also collected funds using ICO. If the company already has a ready-made business, then most likely there simply is not enough money to scale the project. In my opinion this is only for the best!
Activity: 150
August 19, 2018, 04:37:46 PM
Now is not the best time to invest in ICO, but it seems to me still possible to find a good project without a product.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:09:48 PM
It is difficult for you to find an ICO that already has a product. They need money to continue to develop their projects and create products. So ICO is born, Only invest in ICO you think will grow and trustworthy
Activity: 118
August 19, 2018, 04:05:27 PM
I think you are wrong.  Most companies do not have a product and among such companies there are successful ones.
Activity: 60
August 19, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
Now there are very few good projects without a product.  And at the moment it's very difficult to find a good company.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
It is can be worrisome, even to top 50 top coins on coinmarketcap do not all have a working product, according to report, just over 60 percent have working prroduct
I don't understand why they are needed? First, you need to develop your product, and then collect money and conquer the planet!
To do this, and collect money, because there is an idea, but there is no money to implement it. In such a market it is safer to invest in coins with a finished product.
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
A good project must provide products at the time of ICO sale. this will provide information to investors and make investors interested in the ICO project.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 02:08:02 PM
Well, I do not know it would be correct to say so. After all, any project has the right to live and exist. The fact that now ICO is not a simple time. Many losses and failures. Attacks are endless scammers. All this weakened ICO. But modern all will be adjusted.
Activity: 322
August 19, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
The ICO with the ready-product will be more promising as it is valuable and acceptable in the product after in the market. If you have a working product why come into the ICO platform again,  I will not invest in projects without an interesting and strong product. I think it's useless and dangerous.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 19, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
It is can be worrisome, even to top 50 top coins on coinmarketcap do not all have a working product, according to report, just over 60 percent have working prroduct
I don't understand why they are needed? First, you need to develop your product, and then collect money and conquer the planet!
Activity: 150
August 19, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
Yes, it is risky to invest in a company without a product, but sometimes there are very promising companies in which it is worth investing.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 18, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
Yeah you are very right.

There is some icos, saying that their product will be ready in 4 years or etc.

Just do the ico after product is ready, don't be gready.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
August 18, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
there are few projects that go to ICO with existing product because they can easily attract money from big investors. and the most ICO projects have only idea and nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 18, 2018, 04:12:57 PM
This is a good advice but make sure that certain product has a market and a strategy for adoption. I saw some projects who had a working product and yet they were not prepared for the adoption and how to attract more people and sometimes this little mistakes can slow down the project.
Activity: 91
Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)
August 18, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
I can agree with you about the existence of working product is a great sign for those who are about to invest because they can immediately see that project is actually developing and working on something.
Activity: 63
August 18, 2018, 02:36:14 PM
The success of an ICO is influenced by many factors, like the team, the idea, and the MVP of course. If there is no MVP though, the other factors must be very strong.
I agree.  Sometimes you can invest in a company without a product, but this company should have a really strong team and a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: