Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 9. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
Since this year very bad situation in crypto with ICOs what i dont see last few years,many project that dont reach their target to sold their tokens,investors fair give they money for altcoins becouse year statistics not say good, many project lost their prices and nothing news cannot increase again,i think now time belive only for projects with working product or company.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 04, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
If they have a product we cant buy them with such a low price! Thats how crypto world works.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:01:11 PM
Agree with you since last year dec 2017 I invest in ico programs but never get anything I almost lost $2000 in early months of 2018 now I am doing bounty programs since last six months also found ico going dead day by day peoples fair about the icos now a days to invest good projects also not getting even soft caps reached so good time will come up coming years not now.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
Mostly on the crypto world today, the product project do have a potential future, if they have a good product, the market will keep demanding and the price keep skyrocket... Therefore, I also like a project with product.
Activity: 82
September 04, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
today, the ICO is an urgent segment of the e-money ecosystem. It greatly affects the progress of encryption. Possibly, the SCO ICO issue is still special. Many individuals have put resources into Scam ICO with significant harm. Possibly, there are potential ICOs with utilities and self esteem.
Activity: 77
September 04, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
I wouldn't pass judgment on how effective an undertaking may turn out to be simply by the presence of an item. There are ventures that began with a decent arrangement and a decided group and they have turned out to be fruitful and the other path round - ventures like had a MVP or an alpha/beta, however flopped in advance improvement. You never know.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 06:10:43 PM
There are even some projects that would tell you their product is under development. Whereas, after getting all they wanted, no product will come forth again. That is why it is always good to study the team and ensure they are people that can be trusted, before investing in such project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2018, 05:54:03 PM
It is better to do an analysis before investing in ICO, it is very important to know all the information about ICO. if ico does not have a product, it can be ascertained that the ico is a scam.
Some coins that are starting up is going pretty well. They need investors that look at their whitepaper.
Activity: 118
September 03, 2018, 05:49:16 PM
It is better to do an analysis before investing in ICO, it is very important to know all the information about ICO. if ico does not have a product, it can be ascertained that the ico is a scam.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 05:36:26 PM
Yes you are right.  It is very difficult to find a good company without a product.  And most often it's the company's scam.  Therefore, I do not advise you to take risks.
I see if I want to find an ICO already have the product. It's best to invest in altcoin because they have a product and are under development. Investing ICOs is a risky investment option but very profitable because we are betting with it
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 05:33:00 PM
Yeah, definitely true. ICO's with nothing to offer will surely have a low chance of being successful. This kind of ICO's sometimes make their way by offering their coins for almost for free or either making a good marketing stunt.
There should be something on ground for investors to look at before dropping a penny, there should be some form of assurances that the team know what they are doing, proved by some minimum viable product
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 01:30:27 PM
Yes you are right.  It is very difficult to find a good company without a product.  And most often it's the company's scam.  Therefore, I do not advise you to take risks.
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
This is a similar thing that I said as well, an ICO without an item is a dead coin and is only a trick and that is reality. On the off chance that an ICO has no item to offer then that implies that it has no esteem other than being utilized for exchanging and you can't hold such a coin as long as possible and seeking after it to continue staying around and mooning. Just put resources into ICOs that have a decent item.
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
Despite all the risks with participation in the ICO, it is from this type of investment that the fastest profits should be expected. Just look for legitimate projects and be careful with the choice
Activity: 51
September 02, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
I just don't invest in every ICO anymore, I quitted them all!
I switched myself into Airdrop coins, they got a lot of potential, you just need to chose the correct one Wink
Activity: 13
September 02, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
I concur with you. In the event that the task does not have no less than an alpha or beta adaptation of the item, this implies the undertaking isn't focused, and it is hard to foresee how it will keep the peace, even after the item is discharged. One thing is for certain it will badly affect the cost of the token.
Activity: 92
September 02, 2018, 01:22:00 PM
Truly the facts confirm that don't put resources into an ICO's with no items since it ordinarily did not succeed and nearly is a trick project,so you ought to pick a task with a genuine items since it's one of the ways to being a fruitful venture and this is the first dissect by speculators to put resources into an undertaking.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 05:27:31 AM
Well, this is already a common thing for an ICO that they should have products to introduce and not just an ordinary product. But its should be feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people to invest unlike Bitcoin that have already build a foundation of trust among the investors that is why it won't need commodities to promote just to attract more investors...
Activity: 130
August 31, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
Your advice is very good, especially for newcomers. But I think the ICO project can only be purchased in the bull market, and now the market downturn can't invest in ICO.
Activity: 462
August 30, 2018, 05:42:03 PM
For me, projects without products do not deserve attention. The product is the heart of the project, this is why it exists at all. Without a product, there is no project.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

I agree with your opinion, if there is no product from the company, then you should not trust it. It looks like fraud right now .
Pages:
Jump to: