Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 10. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 30, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
It is a good analysis because ICOs tokens are based on the real value of a project so why then do anybody have to give his hard earned cash to a project without full understanding of the product or service been offered.

I agree. Although I don't notice it that much, I have come to realize that many of the projects I have joined are those projects that either have products or have ideas that are unique in its own right as supposed to those projects that are copies or only trying to ride the wave of the cryptocurrency market not really having that clear plan to succeed. I think that people, especially those who are in the ICO market, tend to come after projects that have products and new ideas knowing that it would gain more support, which would give it higher chances of making it big.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
Yes, maybe you're right. But let's accept the fact that there really are ICO's with a very big hype even if the product isn't that realistic and useful. We are currently in this pump and dump season. It's dangerous and risky but you will actually multiply your investment in just a short period of time If you know hwo to distinguish them and play with it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
With a working product, it gives investors more confidence and confidence that the project is on the right track. The working product is always on my checklist before I invest in some ICOS

Absolutely agree with you. After losing money on ICO projects which are no real products that just say on paper like UCASH, PHI ... Now I have more experience when choosing ICO to join. Projects with real products are my top priority when joining the ICO.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:05:01 PM
For me, projects without products do not deserve attention. The product is the heart of the project, this is why it exists at all. Without a product, there is no project.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 64
August 28, 2018, 01:05:57 PM
Now generally investing in ICO is very risky and even more so in a company without a product. I advise you to invest in ICO a small amount of money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 04:25:40 PM
I think the reason behind never invest in no product ICOs it because there’s a big possibility that this is a scam business only that have aim to earn your money in bad way for their own goods  in this business.
Right. How can there be an initial coin offering without a coin? I don't get it. We need a working product as a proof of life of the company and a proof of it not being a scam.
Activity: 596
August 26, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
Having a product is one of the deciding factors for me. I always pay attention to this and see whether their product will be useful in the future. Of course, this is not a guarantee that such a project will not be fraudulent, but I think it adds confidence to it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
August 26, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
The product is one of the important factors for the project. But in addition to having it, you should also determine whether it will be useful. There are times when the team was not able to realize your product. So it is necessary to take into account a set of different factors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 26, 2018, 06:59:35 PM
Even after through research and a great team a lot of products ICOs usually fail soon after they begin Because the crypto market is still too fresh for real products rather, blockchain, protocol, and finance projects will excel in the current market.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
Good idea. Now investors want to be sure that the project team will not deceive them and that their tokens have a good prospect in the future. If the project already has a product and it has something to show, it inspires confidence. So I think it's right that we pay attention to this.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
In most cases it is a scam , much better to stay away and do some quality research about decent project that will adopt the blockchain technology such as Trustedcars it was founded on October 2015 it is one of the largest online shop for cars in Europe because of their huge success they have secure many partnership such a car- financing , well-known car dealership and specially with insurance & warranty companies . So we can say that this project will have a huge success because it is already in used and tested by several users !
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 06:47:22 PM
I strongly agree.
investment is not like buying a cat in a sack. we don't know the shape but reckless buying finally regrets. it is precisely the company that offers us its products so that we are interested in investing
So it is very important to analyze realistic products and projects. The development team, white paper, website, token sale and roadmap must be clear. Website display and sales of tokens that are open can be an assessment.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 06:31:13 PM
It's very risky, and I won't do it. The attraction for investors and the public is the product of an ICO, where the product will be the main target for the teams to continue to develop and provide the latest works of the product. So that it will provide a strong reason for investors and the community to remain in the ICO.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 06:02:56 PM
There are many examples when projects without a product were given X10-50. Do you want to bypass such projects? I guess not. Everywhere you need a quality analysis.

Yes, before joining we need to learn about the project and see if it can be good or not. Otherwise we can throw the baby out with the bathwater, and miss the opportunity to increase our capital 10x.
Activity: 57
August 26, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
I agree with you, a good analysis because ICO tokens are based on the real value of a project, when a product or work prototype gives more confidence in the successful completion of the project. After all, before the ICO makes a prototype, the company works and finds investment, it means that it really works, has experience, knows the project's weak points and will overcome them.

You're right.  If the company does not have a product, then such a company is less trusted.  And most likely this company will not reach the soft cap.
Activity: 50
August 26, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
With a working product, it gives investors more confidence and confidence that the project is on the right track. The working product is always on my checklist before I invest in some ICOS
Activity: 434
August 26, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
I strongly agree.
investment is not like buying a cat in a sack. we don't know the shape but reckless buying finally regrets. it is precisely the company that offers us its products so that we are interested in investing
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
August 26, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
I agree. In ICO, the most important thing is a product. That's why the collection money begins. I always look at what product the team is promoting, what is its benefit for the cryptoworld, whether it will be of interest to the community, what problems will close and its uniqueness. If most of these questions can be answered positively, then I try to take part. But now, unfortunately, there are not enough such projects. The last one that interested me is W12.io in which I take part in the bounty))
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
I agree with you. When a product or working prototype, it gives more confidence in the successful completion of the project. After all, before the ICO to create a prototype, the company worked and found investments, it means that it really works, has experience, knows the weak points of the project and will overcome them.
ICO without product are like a scam

I agree with you too. When the ICO project has a product surely it has a big future. In my personal  experience the project with product becomes successful. Tha value of their tokens are bigger.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
August 26, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
Today, very few ICO have a product. But! Waiting for the product can give a small boost to the coin on every good news. Therefore, not everything is as straightforward as it may seem.
Pages:
Jump to: