Pages:
Author

Topic: Never mind - page 2. (Read 7330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
June 16, 2013, 07:05:16 PM
I doubt anyone here will take any significant action.  There have been situations like this in the past... who remembers the pirateat40 (Trendon Shavers) scam?  We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary as a matter of fact.  He scammed the community for something like 500,000+ BTC. His name, address, phone, picture, and everything were posted here.  Nothing happened to him... I think one guy called his dad, but that was the worst that this community was able to muster.  Cheesy

His father is deceased, you idiot.

He is speaking about Trendon's father (pirate@40), who was indeed called by a forum member. That's the maximum retaliation he got after stealing +500,000BTC from those foolish enough to participate in his ponzi.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
June 16, 2013, 07:03:24 PM
I've my passport ready to go.  No one here on the forums will do anything.  I  will.  I'm just asking for help to cover costs for my trip to meet and greet him.  I'm not even a miner but a LTC scammer has to get his day of reckoning.

What you get for my involvement.  Something actually done about it, i.e. results.  I don't bullshit.  I'll tape everything from the getting of the tickets, the flight, and the meeting.  I'll post it all in real time as it happens.

Donate to this address:
LeBYXwoU1R5JuqjwN97xxqiNbP5iR61GeG

where are you traveling from?

us.  I've many friends in Europe that will keep lodging costs minimum.  It's mainly the flight ticket and food.

What's the point? If you go over there and beat him up you'll just get in a lot of trouble with the law. If you go over there and shout at him, will it really make a difference?

The correct approach is for the affected parties who care enough to form a class action suit against him and take him to court. Ideally, people living in his own country.

Alternatively, if you guys can ascertain beyond all doubt that he is the guy and he is guilty of stealing funds, then create a website with all of his personal information, pictures and what he did on it and publicize it heavily so it goes to the top of google search results. Therefore whenever a future employer/girlfriend/etc googles his name or email address they will know what a thief he is. Not sure of the legality of that though so I wouldn't recommend it.

^this

Unfortunately cryptocurrency is fairly new and there really aren't that many laws regulating it.

You could beat him up sure, but all that will get you is a fine.

Trust me, I have ways of making this idiot talk and never getting caught.  I've still yet to see a single donation for justice..  Which means, this thread is worthless.  Nothing will be done.  People are all talk.

Simple as that.

Good luck with your being "pissed off" on an Internet forum though.

Lol, @ the children.  All of you.

I love watching Internet tough guys trip all over themselves though.

Cheers.

If they are internet tough guys (and they are), you aren't much better.  It's like your trying to sell yourself as an internet mercenary or something...  Please stop...

Help, I've fallen in the dumb again and I cannot get out.

Oh wait, it's just the alt coins forums...
Activity: 239
June 16, 2013, 07:00:55 PM
Trust me, I have ways of making this idiot talk and never getting caught.  I've still yet to see a single donation for justice..  Which means, this thread is worthless.  Nothing will be done.  People are all talk.

Simple as that.

Cheers.

Haha, you want people to pay for your travel and expenses? Why should anyone trust you? All you do is troll around in hopes of scoring some donations. Trying to cash in on the situation, huh?

And now that you've been ignored, you're throwing a tantrum calling everyone names. What a reliable, reasonable person to trust a large sum of money. /sarcasm
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 16, 2013, 06:59:06 PM
Thanks to all who's voted and responded. This thread will forever document this scammer and what he did.

Wow, I'm sure that will matter in a year when ltc is selling for over $100 each.  The dude made away with your money and will make more than a real job.  So, what's to stop him from doing it again under a different alias? 

You have stopped nothing.
Activity: 239
June 16, 2013, 06:56:55 PM
Thanks to all who's voted and responded. This thread will forever document this scammer and what he did.
Activity: 322
June 16, 2013, 06:53:11 PM
I've my passport ready to go.  No one here on the forums will do anything.  I  will.  I'm just asking for help to cover costs for my trip to meet and greet him.  I'm not even a miner but a LTC scammer has to get his day of reckoning.

What you get for my involvement.  Something actually done about it, i.e. results.  I don't bullshit.  I'll tape everything from the getting of the tickets, the flight, and the meeting.  I'll post it all in real time as it happens.

Donate to this address:
LeBYXwoU1R5JuqjwN97xxqiNbP5iR61GeG

where are you traveling from?

us.  I've many friends in Europe that will keep lodging costs minimum.  It's mainly the flight ticket and food.

What's the point? If you go over there and beat him up you'll just get in a lot of trouble with the law. If you go over there and shout at him, will it really make a difference?

The correct approach is for the affected parties who care enough to form a class action suit against him and take him to court. Ideally, people living in his own country.

Alternatively, if you guys can ascertain beyond all doubt that he is the guy and he is guilty of stealing funds, then create a website with all of his personal information, pictures and what he did on it and publicize it heavily so it goes to the top of google search results. Therefore whenever a future employer/girlfriend/etc googles his name or email address they will know what a thief he is. Not sure of the legality of that though so I wouldn't recommend it.

^this

Unfortunately cryptocurrency is fairly new and there really aren't that many laws regulating it.

You could beat him up sure, but all that will get you is a fine.

Simple as that.

Cheers.
June 16, 2013, 03:52:23 PM
Those coins are gonna worth a TON this winter.

This winter 1 LTC will be less than 1 USD.

I really doubt that.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
June 16, 2013, 03:26:44 PM

This winter 1 LTC will be less than 1 USD.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 16, 2013, 01:24:01 PM

Activity: 420
June 16, 2013, 12:50:39 PM
1. Never steal from a human -

2. Corporations are not humans.
[/quote]

That's exactly how I feel. Corporations are evil. I have many reasons behind why I think they are evil but I don't think people want to read a wall of text about why I hate corporations. lol

I think one of the best ways to screw over corporations is the fake coupons you can find on 4chan. Wink The best kind of theft is the kind where they put it in a bag and thank you.  Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 16, 2013, 12:35:07 PM
I doubt anyone here will take any significant action.  There have been situations like this in the past... who remembers the pirateat40 (Trendon Shavers) scam?  We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary as a matter of fact.  He scammed the community for something like 500,000+ BTC. His name, address, phone, picture, and everything were posted here.  Nothing happened to him... I think one guy called his dad, but that was the worst that this community was able to muster.  Cheesy

You should go be a retard in a different thread, perhaps this one -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trendon-shavers-family-contact-made-109126

You should be thanking me for the DoX I provided for your dumbass.
Activity: 266
NXT is the future
June 16, 2013, 12:31:48 PM
Guys, what he stole, is literally the real world equivilent of WoW Gold.
^^

i had to laugh at this ha ha - sorry but it's true at the moment , most in society have no clue what "Bitcoin" is let alone - of course "Litecoin" !

ha ha

having said that , i hate theives - here are the rules::

1. Never steal from a human -

2. Corporations are not humans.

question: is a miningpool a corporation?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
June 16, 2013, 11:54:41 AM
Resume of this thread:

June 16, 2013, 11:19:04 AM
He's just a kid...What are you gonna do? Call interpoll, and tell them he stole all your magic, imaginary internet money? Or tell his parents? May as well tell them, he stole your epic chest piece, by needing, when he should have greeded. They will just laugh at you. I guess you could go to his house, and punch him in his face. It worked for Jay and Silent Bob.

I think you just summed up the thread.  Good work sir.

And by the way, yes you can punch him in the face, but that would be assualt, and it will hurt you more than him.

You're money is gone, and I would be very very surprised if he ever even has to worry about a single thing other than a phone call from this rowdy bunch of internet tough guys.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
June 16, 2013, 11:04:07 AM

Wait a second : you're saying it's okay to steal from corporations ?

did i say that ?

are you saying that ? 

why don't you just do what you think is right .

i like to balance equations -
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 16, 2013, 01:54:57 AM

You should go be a retard in a different thread, perhaps this one -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trendon-shavers-family-contact-made-109126
June 15, 2013, 11:47:14 AM

booo fucking hooo he still stole peoples money

I'm not saying anyone should feel pity for him, I stated in my DoX that his father was deceased and the user I quoted said someone called his father.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2013, 11:40:11 AM

booo fucking hooo he still stole peoples money
June 15, 2013, 11:37:42 AM

June 15, 2013, 11:36:03 AM
Guys, beware. it may be not him. since it's possible to register domain on a fake person thus driving "justice" to wrong person.
Anyone just a little bit educated in IT would never leave such a THICK trail in whois data!

I'm not trying to cover a scamer - we just need to be 100% sure he is real notroll

Glad you found my DoX of Nicksasa! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: