Pages:
Author

Topic: Never mind - page 3. (Read 7330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
June 15, 2013, 10:54:35 AM
Guys, what he stole, is literally the real world equivilent of WoW Gold.
^^

i had to laugh at this ha ha - sorry but it's true at the moment , most in society have no clue what "Bitcoin" is let alone - of course "Litecoin" !

ha ha

having said that , i hate theives - here are the rules::

1. Never steal from a human -

2. Corporations are not humans.

Wait a second : you're saying it's okay to steal from corporations ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
June 15, 2013, 10:50:33 AM
^^

i had to laugh at this ha ha - sorry but it's true at the moment , most in society have no clue what "Bitcoin" is let alone - of course "Litecoin" !

ha ha

having said that , i hate theives - here are the rules::

1. Never steal from a human -

2. Corporations are not humans.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
June 15, 2013, 10:31:41 AM
If he is smart he will sell all LTC and go to nice holiday  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
June 15, 2013, 08:51:23 AM
Hydro there's been successful legal cases against people who've stolen virtual money or destroyed it. I read one just the other day about a girl in the UK who prosecuted who guy friend who got mad at her and destroyed or gave away her massive stash of in-game virtual money (it was on the bbc news, I can find the details if people are interested). The dude actually got a criminal record for it.

Yeah, but those 3k LTC nick took could be worth $150k in a year or so.

Hopefully he won't get away with this.

Lol. I would be worth 7.5 million USD if that happened.
Activity: 182
fml
June 15, 2013, 07:03:57 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)
June 15, 2013, 06:52:48 AM
Also, there is "privacy protect" stuff available for domains.
You have to be completely idiot not to turn it on if you're about to scam someone.

So my best guess it wasn't turned on by reason
It's a .in domain. You aren't allowed WhoisGuard for those domains.

Anyway good luck finding him, or his parents, but for all we know that info is complete BS, maybe even designed as a scapegoat on purpose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
June 15, 2013, 05:11:07 AM
Well, it was worth §9000. Still a lot to me
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
June 15, 2013, 05:09:23 AM
This is utter speculation and it is completely irrelevant: it matters how much they were worth when he stole them, previous and later values do not matter at all.
Activity: 114
June 15, 2013, 04:35:47 AM
I doubt anyone here will take any significant action.  There have been situations like this in the past... who remembers the pirateat40 (Trendon Shavers) scam?  We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary as a matter of fact.  He scammed the community for something like 500,000+ BTC. His name, address, phone, picture, and everything were posted here.  Nothing happened to him... I think one guy called his dad, but that was the worst that this community was able to muster.  Cheesy

He stole 500k BTC?

Holy shit thats like 60,000,000. Why the hell didn't anyone do anything right now?

did you hear about the time that guy paid $1m for a pizza with 10k bitcoins?

Yeah but that's not stealing them.

I understand the guy who sold the bitcoins could be pissed, but that was his own fault.

I just don't understand why no one is going after this guy Tongue

The guy who took the bitcoins is not the topic of this thread and it wasn't USD 60m when it happened at all was sort of my point.

The guy this thread is about had a litecoin pool that failed, i think, and he just never paid any of the wallet to the miners.  Sounds like about 3k LTC - Barely even enough money for me to go to him and chat over a cup of coffee.

I wasn't part of pireateat40's scam or this guy's fail, either.  I was just chuckling at how mention of old bitcoin stories always leads to someone doing the math at today's prices.

If I recall the story pirateat40 did some reparations, and/or still is but I can't be bothered to forum search atm.

Or nothing.
So how are you going to count how much he took?
Last month price?
Yesterday price?
Today price?
Tomorrow wet dream price?

You guys can only cry over spilled milk. Signs were here not that long ago. I quit his pool when he first dip in accounts and took some coins from everybody. If you continued mining on his pool after this or just started without researching about pool in here - it was your own risk. When this first thing happened few people mentioned that whoever keep more than 1LTC there is stupid for not transferring it to his own wallet.

I agree that he is a thief but what do you expect? There is no government to bail him out so none of us will ever see his/your coins.
Activity: 266
NXT is the future
June 15, 2013, 04:08:01 AM
if it is him, he lives in the same country as me, this could get interesting Smiley

You gonna spend $100+ on train/plane tickets and visit his house?

lol no one here is gonna do anything.

How big do you think Belgium is? I live here and can travel from one side of the country to the other side for 20 euros lol  Grin

right  Grin we are all neighbours
NXT is the future
June 15, 2013, 04:06:33 AM
well laughing, dont think so.

now it is in the open he always have to look behind his shoulders

coz he will have not 1 minute rest for the rest of his life.

that someone will beat him up is no matter of but when.

hope he is reading, he stole not only from people who can afford, i think he stole also from people who cant afford loosing money.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
June 15, 2013, 03:50:21 AM
if it is him, he lives in the same country as me, this could get interesting Smiley

You gonna spend $100+ on train/plane tickets and visit his house?

lol no one here is gonna do anything.

How big do you think Belgium is? I live here and can travel from one side of the country to the other side for 20 euros lol  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So many coins so little hash power
June 15, 2013, 02:36:39 AM
Really think he disappeared with a couple hundred/thousand dollars.  He is probably monitoring these post laughing at you now.
NXT is the future
June 15, 2013, 02:20:50 AM
He's just a kid...What are you gonna do? Call interpoll, and tell them he stole all your magic, imaginary internet money? Or tell his parents? May as well tell them, he stole your epic chest piece, by needing, when he should have greeded. They will just laugh at you. I guess you could go to his house, and punch him in his face. It worked for Jay and Silent Bob.

this is the right guy, he is not responding at all to my treaths, not even deny.

someone from Belgium like i can sue him, no interpoll needed.

all he wrote on this forum can be used against him, and will count in court as a contract, it is a written contract.

he pledged to payout people at a sertain moment, so contract.

here some places he frequently visits. the address he used for registering the site is the address of a nightclub in his village and he inversed the number  Grin

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nachtclub/191478144212980?near=280456702087

in the address "smude" is short for diksmuide (near ieper)

himself he lives in Merkem very small village so not difficult to find him  Grin

nightclub address is:
kouterstraat 85, 8650 Merkem (nightclub has nothing to do with this scam, altough he might visit it dont know yet)
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2013, 12:13:44 AM
I doubt anyone here will take any significant action.  There have been situations like this in the past... who remembers the pirateat40 (Trendon Shavers) scam?  We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary as a matter of fact.  He scammed the community for something like 500,000+ BTC. His name, address, phone, picture, and everything were posted here.  Nothing happened to him... I think one guy called his dad, but that was the worst that this community was able to muster.  Cheesy

He stole 500k BTC?

Holy shit thats like 60,000,000. Why the hell didn't anyone do anything right now?

I understand the guy who sold the bitcoins could be pissed, but that was his own fault.

The guy who took the bitcoins is not the topic of this thread and it wasn't USD 60m when it happened at all was sort of my point.

The guy this thread is about had a litecoin pool that failed, i think, and he just never paid any of the wallet to the miners.  Sounds like about 3k LTC - Barely even enough money for me to go to him and chat over a cup of coffee.

I wasn't part of pireateat40's scam or this guy's fail, either.  I was just chuckling at how mention of old bitcoin stories always leads to someone doing the math at today's prices.

If I recall the story pirateat40 did some reparations, and/or still is but I can't be bothered to forum search atm.

Activity: 196
June 15, 2013, 12:09:52 AM

He stole 500k BTC?

June 14, 2013, 11:31:49 PM

He stole 500k BTC?

Activity: 196
June 14, 2013, 11:21:21 PM

He stole 500k BTC?

June 14, 2013, 10:58:50 PM

He stole 500k BTC?

Dude, I steal 60 mil, and you aint ever finding me. I'll be living like a king, on a beach somewhere.

lol his dox was publicly released.

Unless he nuked every record of himself and underwent plastic surgery, he'll be easy as fuck to find.

60 mil could certainly make that happen  Tongue Or atleast, he could purchase a new identity.

How old he was? I'm sure he's either got robbed or will get robbed one day.

I mean it's easy money. 
Gun on head and keys out.

Ha it'll serve him right.

Karma's a bitch
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 14, 2013, 10:52:45 PM

He stole 500k BTC?

Dude, I steal 60 mil, and you aint ever finding me. I'll be living like a king, on a beach somewhere.

lol his dox was publicly released.

Unless he nuked every record of himself and underwent plastic surgery, he'll be easy as fuck to find.

60 mil could certainly make that happen  Tongue Or atleast, he could purchase a new identity.

How old he was? I'm sure he's either got robbed or will get robbed one day.

I mean it's easy money. 
Gun on head and keys out.
Pages:
Jump to: