Pages:
Author

Topic: Never mind - page 4. (Read 7330 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2013, 10:46:01 PM
I doubt anyone here will take any significant action.  There have been situations like this in the past... who remembers the pirateat40 (Trendon Shavers) scam?  We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary as a matter of fact.  He scammed the community for something like 500,000+ BTC. His name, address, phone, picture, and everything were posted here.  Nothing happened to him... I think one guy called his dad, but that was the worst that this community was able to muster.  Cheesy

He stole 500k BTC?

Holy shit thats like 60,000,000. Why the hell didn't anyone do anything right now?

Dude, I steal 60 mil, and you aint ever finding me. I'll be living like a king, on a beach somewhere.

lol his dox was publicly released.

Unless he nuked every record of himself and underwent plastic surgery, he'll be easy as fuck to find.

60 mil could certainly make that happen  Tongue Or atleast, he could purchase a new identity.

Still, there are a ton of complications.

How would he get the money into his bank account without arousing suspicion?

What would his family think when he walks home one day 60mil richer? lol

I still can't believe nothing happened to him Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
June 14, 2013, 10:44:07 PM
I doubt anyone here will take any significant action.  There have been situations like this in the past... who remembers the pirateat40 (Trendon Shavers) scam?  We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary as a matter of fact.  He scammed the community for something like 500,000+ BTC. His name, address, phone, picture, and everything were posted here.  Nothing happened to him... I think one guy called his dad, but that was the worst that this community was able to muster.  Cheesy

He stole 500k BTC?

Holy shit thats like 60,000,000. Why the hell didn't anyone do anything right now?

Dude, I steal 60 mil, and you aint ever finding me. I'll be living like a king, on a beach somewhere.

Unless he nuked every record of himself and underwent plastic surgery, he'll be easy as fuck to find.

60 mil could certainly make that happen  Tongue Or atleast, he could purchase a new identity.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2013, 10:42:32 PM

He stole 500k BTC?

Holy shit.

Alright guys lets make a pool and steal some virtual money!
Lol.
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 14, 2013, 10:39:39 PM
I can see an angry crowd of people with fire and shovels visiting him really soon.
June 14, 2013, 10:38:56 PM

He stole 500k BTC?

fml
June 14, 2013, 10:34:51 PM

He stole 500k BTC?

June 14, 2013, 10:28:23 PM

He stole 500k BTC?

Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 14, 2013, 10:19:25 PM
Also holy shit I've never seen someone make such a mockery out of aviators in my life.

hazard me and you almost never See eye to eye but dammit you are 100% correct
fml
June 14, 2013, 10:12:47 PM
He's just a kid...What are you gonna do? Call interpoll, and tell them he stole all your magic, imaginary internet money? Or tell his parents? May as well tell them, he stole your epic chest piece, by needing, when he should have greeded. They will just laugh at you. I guess you could go to his house, and punch him in his face. It worked for Jay and Silent Bob.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 14, 2013, 09:58:01 PM
June 14, 2013, 08:27:30 PM
I've got a screenshot of my account.  Anyone else?
June 14, 2013, 08:22:27 PM
I can start a google docs spreadsheet to get an idea on how much this guy stole

It's going to be difficult. Even I don't know how much I'm missing. Normally you just start your mining software, and let it do its job, then see the auto-deposits into deposit address. At one point I was getting a lot less than usual, so I got concerned. At another point I realized that I've been mining for a whole day and my balance hasn't increased at all. I didn't write anything down, just switched pools.
Did you know the amount accumulated according to notroll.in?

Legal action should be added to the poll.
Activity: 239
June 14, 2013, 08:01:21 PM

It's going to be difficult. Even I don't know how much I'm missing. Normally you just start your mining software, and let it do its job, then see the auto-deposits into deposit address. At one point I was getting a lot less than usual, so I got concerned. At another point I realized that I've been mining for a whole day and my balance hasn't increased at all. I didn't write anything down, just switched pools.
June 14, 2013, 06:47:52 PM
Activity: 239
June 14, 2013, 06:47:37 PM
I think traveling to see that guy is overkill.. besides the people who travel might get in trouble. Why bother.
Activity: 266
NXT is the future
June 14, 2013, 06:40:16 PM
I've my passport ready to go.  No one here on the forums will do anything.  I  will.  I'm just asking for help to cover costs for my trip to meet and greet him.  I'm not even a miner but a LTC scammer has to get his day of reckoning.

What you get for my involvement.  Something actually done about it, i.e. results.  I don't bullshit.  I'll tape everything from the getting of the tickets, the flight, and the meeting.  I'll post it all in real time as it happens.

Donate to this address:
LeBYXwoU1R5JuqjwN97xxqiNbP5iR61GeG

I live close by as well (country next door).

Would happily join you on your trip. Am able to provide travels to his door with my car. Petrol costs donated by the community would be nice Wink

lol this is gonna be hilarious.

Make sure you film his reaction when you guys show up at his front door.

If that is his real address.  Would be awesome though Cheesy

as i already mentioned address is fake, but name is correct.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 14, 2013, 06:36:44 PM
If you all really feel scammed, mention a theft to the police and give him up as the thief. Get this in court and we'll know once and for all if decentralized crypto-currency units can be considered private property. It will set a precedence and give Bitcoin technology legitimacy.
June 14, 2013, 06:17:58 PM
I've my passport ready to go.  No one here on the forums will do anything.  I  will.  I'm just asking for help to cover costs for my trip to meet and greet him.  I'm not even a miner but a LTC scammer has to get his day of reckoning.

What you get for my involvement.  Something actually done about it, i.e. results.  I don't bullshit.  I'll tape everything from the getting of the tickets, the flight, and the meeting.  I'll post it all in real time as it happens.

Donate to this address:

Would happily join you on your trip. Am able to provide travels to his door with my car. Petrol costs donated by the community would be nice Wink

If that is his real address.  Would be awesome though Cheesy
June 14, 2013, 06:17:20 PM

Donate to this address:

Activity: 518
June 14, 2013, 06:09:58 PM

Donate to this address:

Pages:
Jump to: