Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 2. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 17, 2019, 01:18:38 PM
That's right indeed. Humans mostly anticipate almost theoretical profits or release. They have to get to note that they should focus on certain profits or release. And whether you deal something on profits so you are on positive position. So assume 't annoyance
Activity: 9
June 17, 2019, 12:40:00 PM
Everybody have to get a poor feel in crypto similar they miss cash or deal specie recent. On the other hand that doesn't require to be lamentable as we get to focus on in view of the fact that the forthcoming. Instantly focus on investment anew as the cost of currencies is instantly extremely minimal. And this is a extremely great chance to move win in the forthcoming.
Activity: 31
June 16, 2019, 04:26:32 AM
Thither are various vaults that single requires to hybridisation earlier deed to any higher location in crypto. In the charge to actualize this, thither could be any barriers which strength serve as dismay on the other hand single requires not to repent entranced a action. No single should feeling whatever affliction representing woe any releases in crypto.This could be as a effect of unconventional analysis earlier entranced any activity or the common condition in crypto marketplace. Danger entrancing is role of the distance to actualize winner. Whether single is distrustful of fault, so the someone is not set to trace winner. Any rejection feel single strength get had in crypto occupation should educate single any admonitions and not to create single feeling whatever affliction. I desire aloof counsel that occasionally it furthermore great to looking earlier single jump so as not to act any mistake.
Activity: 8
June 15, 2019, 10:34:42 AM
Of line, assume 't rue anything largely connected to cryptocurrency whether you are already in this area, largely with crypto state similar instantly you yet get to be confident that single period you desire move great outcome whether you endure and think crypto desire come back as earlier
Activity: 9
June 15, 2019, 10:32:23 AM
Everybody has fault in the former and we have to be capable to think of that. Instantly is the equitable age to fix a design to purchase mints. Bitcoin and Ethereum are in grassy shape and whether you wish to move these specie, of line, wait until the state are cherry.
Activity: 30
June 15, 2019, 07:57:50 AM
All the more whether I buoy yet mention any of the fault i get prepared, i yet guarantee that i apply them definitely in ordering to keep off also fault. Acquiescing single 's former fault to basis reversals strength be the bottom affair, as it could basis many default whether aid is not entranced.
Activity: 32
June 15, 2019, 07:48:30 AM
When I prepared my basic profits in crypto I was extremely cheerful. My pay was decrease than the come back on assets and charity programmes. It was aloof fate, I anticipate instantly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 14, 2019, 12:54:48 AM
There is no use regretting anything happened in the past. Regretting will only gives sting to you. Rather it is better to learn mistakes from the past. In cryptocurrency, it is common that investors, traders and bounty hunters make mistakes and if you regret your past you cannot focus on your present. And as a result it will lead you only to further regret.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 14, 2019, 12:48:27 AM
you are right if you only regret what has happened will not change your situation, but what is important is thinking for the present and the future. make the experience in the past a lesson so we don't do it again
Crypto will stay, it's only our journey that might end, so if we live in the past, we might not enjoy the future.
Mistakes are normal, we live to learn, and that's what we should do in crypto, it would not be called risky if it's easy to make money here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
June 14, 2019, 12:29:46 AM
you are right if you only regret what has happened will not change your situation, but what is important is thinking for the present and the future. make the experience in the past a lesson so we don't do it again
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
June 14, 2019, 12:17:45 AM
if you invest, it is very important to know and fully understand the knowledge of cryptocurrency itself. You need to know the terms in cryptocurrency before investing in this field. If you do not know the basic techniques of cryptocurrency, you will be confused when investing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 14, 2019, 12:05:14 AM
cryptocurrency is a world that does not tolerate wimps and those who quickly give up.  This is a fact because many simply quit after the first loss.  You must always go to the end.
it is true that many investors who never understand the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currency are only the desire to get an advantage in investing with the currency so that if something bad happens the investor panics and fears
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 13, 2019, 11:41:07 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Regret is not useful, so why do we regret ? Instead wasting our energy for regretting, why don't we think other way to repair our mistakes ?
Mistake is not always bad, sometimes we learn something from our mistakes.
When we done mistake in investing crypto, we will learn how to avoid mistakes and be more careful the next we investing our money.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
June 13, 2019, 04:26:45 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
i agree for me i already stop regretting all the wrong moves i do in crypto instead i tell myself to learn from it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
June 13, 2019, 03:29:56 PM
That is right. We are fully aware of our actions, especially on closing the price of the sold and buy in the exchange. And we must set aside our personal emotion on this part because it may be a hindrance on your analytical thinking.
I recommend in such cases, drink 20-40 grams of whiskey. This drink relaxes the nerves and you can work well in the market.
copper member
Activity: 92
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
June 12, 2019, 12:29:35 PM
That is right. We are fully aware of our actions, especially on closing the price of the sold and buy in the exchange. And we must set aside our personal emotion on this part because it may be a hindrance on your analytical thinking.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 11:53:44 AM
Regrets are sign of lost and the sign of not achieving the goals in life,So if you dont want to regret here in cryptocurrency you must be wise and invest and work only in good projects like Dencoin tokens and if you dont have Dencoin tokens yet you can invest now so at the end you will not regret.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 11:09:38 AM
Never go to the past and regret what you have lost or done,it will be a lesson for all of us and we can make a new one this year, every downfall has its rise so now the recovery of the crypto market is making good and new projects to invest has come out and we can make it again as new trends on new projects has been doing good also the Ieo so if you are trying to find a ICO to invest i have a project  a good product a that we can invest and this project is the Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 04, 2019, 11:20:46 PM
Regrets can be a lesson. In crypto currency its a natural phenomenon to experience regret since it is unpredictable. Rather than to stop why not continue and be it as your stepping stone to be more wise and open minded.
Agree, you regret because you make a bad decision, but you never stop just regretting on your bad action, instead, you learn from that mistake.
If you consider crypto as a long term journey, you won't live in your past, instead, you move forward and reclaim yourself and be profitable.

Mistakes are just part of our journey, but with these mistakes we will experience, it will make us stronger.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
June 04, 2019, 07:47:57 PM
Regrets can be a lesson. In crypto currency its a natural phenomenon to experience regret since it is unpredictable. Rather than to stop why not continue and be it as your stepping stone to be more wise and open minded.
Pages:
Jump to: