Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 3. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 04, 2019, 06:03:08 PM
Definitely. You must always bear in mind that cryptocurrency business is a risky. You can either lose or gain profits. Its all fate however, you should not regret anything. There may be times, you will earn profits and there may be other times, you will lose your earnings.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 04, 2019, 05:26:16 PM
You should never regret a lost opportunity in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it at all, because there will always be new opportunities, the main thing is to wait for them
The loss of opportunity is the same as loss of time and once it is lost, it can never be regained, except another one comes, which differs from the one lost. Therefore, you should avoid by all means never to lose opportunity that comes your way.
You might sometimes not know, when the opportunity is available, which is why you need to be very sensitive.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 04, 2019, 01:49:24 PM
You should never regret a lost opportunity in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it at all, because there will always be new opportunities, the main thing is to wait for them

Most likely you are right, new opportunities will always appear, but not everyone will be able to use them. For example, when the price of Bitcoin collapsed, it became possible to have a profitable short, but without proper skills and knowledge, such actions would be equal to adventure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
June 04, 2019, 01:45:52 PM
I agree in the crypto currency there will be many more chances to earn very well , the main thing is not to fall for those mistakes that were made in your past and try to think soberly
Of course, it would be even better to know when and what the price of a particular coin will be. Then I could easily earn big money without making special efforts for this. How nice to dream about it sometimes.
Activity: 420
June 04, 2019, 12:58:16 PM
I agree in the crypto currency there will be many more chances to earn very well , the main thing is not to fall for those mistakes that were made in your past and try to think soberly
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 08:55:09 AM
that's true, we cannot stay emotionally detached. In this world, everything is unpredictable. If you lose, once get to the next and continue until you succeed. There is no point of feeling regrets
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 04, 2019, 08:38:58 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

I agree there's no point in focusing on what you did wrong and getting stressed about it... but at the same time it is important to recognise where you went wrong and to learn from those mistakes. It is in making mistakes and learning from them that we improve our decision-making for the future.
Activity: 123
June 04, 2019, 08:35:13 AM
Do you think in this market is still chance for nice gains ?
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
June 04, 2019, 08:04:39 AM
 In General, you should not regret anything. Understand, if you have made this or that action, then you were confident in its success, and the experience is worth it.
Activity: 426
June 03, 2019, 03:56:29 PM
cryptocurrency is such a world where it is possible and necessary to make mistakes and never regret about it because it is from mistakes you learn and it is mistakes that bring you this invaluable experience that later on you will only contribute to making money
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 03:54:13 PM
true mistakes often occur because we are too hasty in making decisions, so before we sell our crypto assets we should better understand the market and be more patient waiting to sell crypto assets to reach the best price.
Activity: 426
June 03, 2019, 03:51:30 PM
cryptocurrency is a world that does not tolerate wimps and those who quickly give up.  This is a fact because many simply quit after the first loss.  You must always go to the end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
June 03, 2019, 03:46:52 PM
Everything that happens with your investments in the cryptocurrency market depends on you.
Only on the basis of your experience, you can decide for yourself the priorities in the cryptocurrency market for success.
No need to regret anything, but move forward no matter what.
Activity: 602
June 03, 2019, 02:36:19 PM
It seems to me that you can talk a lot about personal feelings about your actions or inaction on the cryptocurrency market.  But it seems to me that the most important issue today is that the cryptocurrency needs to be lysed all over the world and how the governments of the leading countries of the world will feel about this.  This is practically the only problem for the cryptocurrency market today.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 02, 2019, 07:58:44 PM
That's right, lamenting over the past mistakes will only limit the person from going forward but taking the lessons of the mistakes made and turning it into a tool will help to direct someone into making good decisions tomorrow.
So we shouldn't be limited or regret whatsoever we have passed through rather let's turn it around for our own good.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 02, 2019, 03:23:17 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
June 02, 2019, 01:49:41 PM
This is a problem many people have. He suffered from this. The phantom billionaire. It seems to you that you could easily earn if... But it is better to focus on the present, just develop.

Well, regret will always be there, no matter if we deny or not, spoken or not you cannot take it away from the heart of anyone who lose. It is hypocrisy to deny but what matters is we don not linger on those mistakes and loses instead we should learn from them and they should make us even more determined. We should not stop just because of those mistakes.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 02, 2019, 01:12:34 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
I agree with you.  Making mistakes in cryptocurrency trading, you begin to understand that the chosen solution at that time was erroneous and led to a loss of investment.  It is impossible to learn without making mistakes, only you can know about the mistakes made by someone else or learning from your own.  Experience will not come immediately.
Activity: 61
June 02, 2019, 12:56:25 PM
It's an aged saw. It is no apply gross above spilt bleed. Any the choice you captivated patch trading or purchase you should always be gratified with your choice. Whether you prepared erroneous choice you should study from it and should go on as thither is no apply to rue on it later. Non-performances furthermore educate us lecture so study from your former fault and explain where you did misconception and achieve hold in apperception and continue focussed on the actual marketplace to move the winner with many greater provision.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
June 02, 2019, 12:42:33 PM
it is true that we must not regret what happened behind us, whether it is failure or success,
all must be the best teacher for us personally, time cannot be repeated but opportunities can still be sought, never regret what happened.

I really regret a lot of things that have been done in the past. But at the present time, I still keep in mind one thing: I would rather lose my chance and not lose my money
Pages:
Jump to: