Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 43. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
good airdrop!
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 02:37:38 AM
If you need a filipino translation.
Count me in....
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:31:55 AM
one of the new coin distribution innovations, it is very interesting but requires a team and dev structure that is very responsible for this project every time because it will be a lot of work for dev. I strongly support this project to achieve its target.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake...

Well, that takes me out of the running for the moment -- it's really out of a poster's control whether or not they get a Merit.  Smiley  But in any case, I still support the ideas here, and hope Nevra/XEV succeeds.

Whether someone gives you merit is out of your control. However, the quality of the content you post is under your control. While your response is half right, you neglect the fact that if you add something interesting or valuable to the conversation multiple times, you will eventually get merited. Post more than 2 sentences on your thoughts of this currency next time and you will be a lot more likely to receive merit. Smiley

That's a very good point. Essentially the requirement of 1 merit for Newbie and Jr. Members is to prevent people from creating numerous accounts to exploit the system.

And it's true that you can't force anyone to give you merit but as @acryptodealer has mentioned, if your posts are consistently of a high quality, you will be bound to pick up a merit point over a period of time. If not here.  Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 01:53:02 AM
Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake...

Well, that takes me out of the running for the moment -- it's really out of a poster's control whether or not they get a Merit.  Smiley  But in any case, I still support the ideas here, and hope Nevra/XEV succeeds.

Whether someone gives you merit is out of your control. However, the quality of the content you post is under your control. While your response is half right, you neglect the fact that if you add something interesting or valuable to the conversation multiple times, you will eventually get merited. Post more than 2 sentences on your thoughts of this currency next time and you will be a lot more likely to receive merit. Smiley
Activity: 40
February 15, 2018, 07:37:53 PM
Polish translation reserved - if that one helps with the project.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 07:31:30 PM
This all looks good , it is a good attempt at a fair distribution which is hard to find right now. I'm also wondering what is your take on smart-contracts since i didn't see it mentioned in the whitepaper but i saw it mentioned in a post here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 07:13:26 PM
I posted on the French topic but the advice was to join the English topic in order to be registered. So here I am. Thanks.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 07:06:51 PM
In spite of being still at newbie level, I'm all in on crypto.  New projects, especially ones that attempt group loyalty via a shared distribution - have a high likelihood of building a strong community and long-term success.  Airdrops have built some of the strongest communities I've come across yet.

I would love to be able to contribute to this project after becoming a stakeholder with branding support - I'm a professional photographer/cinematographer and would love to help contribute a modern and crisp look to the launched website, etc.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 07:02:27 PM
Addressing a valid concern i received via PM:

I am a bit worried about the current distribution scheme, if people are only required to post a thoughtful paragraph, i'm not sure how much they will be committed to the long term development and success of Nevra. I think there should be weekly reviews where members contributions to the forum are counted, and then when time for distribution comes, those who were most active in trying to create a discussion should get larger stakes, that way people have to invest more time to get these Nevra stakes.

I want to say thank you for your concerns and feedback.

You bring up a valid and real concern, which will be addressed in the following ways. When we enter the end of the distribution, it will be required to have your NEM address posted in a field on your profile, and those users who don't keep up with the information won't know to do so. So there is incitement to keep up with the thread for the distribution of NevraStake. Along with that, accounts that remain inactive, will be fully realized when we go through all accounts in a strict fashion, and those users who potentially were real, and want the stakes, that were filtered, will have to actively appeal the decision.

Aside from that, once the mainnet goes live, there will be a swap period, and all the information will be posted on the thread on Bitcointalk.

We don't want to discourage users to harshly based on their posts on Bitcointalk, because the filter period will be strict as hell against puppets. But in regards to those being active on the discussions, i greatly appreciate that, but will not receive a larger reward. I know this may discouraging to actively participate, but all airdrop coins suffer the same condition.

Although, not to say what you're saying is going to be completely neglected, i'm going be discussing this with the team, and potentially we may be able to allocate some funds to the users who've gone above and beyond to assist this project.

It shouldn't become a spamfest. But I think it would be reasonable to expect participating accounts to at least be somewhat active on bitcointalk. Maybe not necessarily in the thread but just on the board in general.
Activity: 15
February 15, 2018, 05:59:47 PM
I really like the fair distribution of this coin.
It also great to see someone using the NEM platform for the airdrop.

I hope that I will pass the evaluation for the airdrop  Smiley
Activity: 147
February 15, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
Your project looks really interesting and I'd really like to be part of it as trust is the foundation of all my relationships. The way you want to distribute your XEV is really different and represents for me the pledge of a healthy crypto. I like very much your desire of creating an egalitarian system involving the community.The NEM blockchain will for sure be able to support the growth of the 1st part of your project.
Good luck and thank you for embarking me with you.
Activity: 59
February 15, 2018, 05:36:06 PM
Interesting. I like your values. Looking forward to take part of the airdrop if I pass the evaluation.

Got some questions about the project, but I've yet to read the whitepaper since you value comments more the earlier they appear in the thread  Smiley
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 15, 2018, 05:31:07 PM
The current stakeholders sheet is done. This does not reflect in any way a guarantee of filtering or inclusion in the stakeholders. It's merely an acknowledgement and consolidation of all the users on this thread, who've shown their interest towards being a stakeholder.

If there is any error, any entries counted twice, let me know VIA pm only. Again, this is a rough outline.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14-T3vlhQhs7djDLb8TEvDrLHKbeomT4dH4dKmVpn1m8/edit?usp=sharing

Our website should be available by this weekend.

Really happy to be in your list of stakeholder, i like your idea of distribution based on an egalitarian idea, hope this coin can have a great future.
You're in my coin list to see...maybe you could need italian translation?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 15, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
The current stakeholders sheet is done. This does not reflect in any way a guarantee of filtering or inclusion in the stakeholders. It's merely an acknowledgement and consolidation of all the users on this thread, who've shown their interest towards being a stakeholder.

If there is any error, any entries counted twice, let me know VIA pm only. Again, this is a rough outline.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14-T3vlhQhs7djDLb8TEvDrLHKbeomT4dH4dKmVpn1m8/edit?usp=sharing

Our website should be available by this weekend.

Edit: We're still actively recruiting blockchain developers, DM me if you're interested.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
February 15, 2018, 05:23:15 PM
Wow, this is something new! Nevra (XEV) airdrop is the most challenging airdrop I've seen so far but that also makes it the most exciting as this time, constant involvement and genuine community support are the only things that matter in order to be eligible, a truly merit based airdrop.

While reading the whitepaper, the paragraph I could relate the most to is "Many airdropped coins lack transparency, or have completely avoided the roots, the fundamental ideologies in which the blockchain was based on, and that’s freedom by a decentralized blockchain."  Yes, I totally agree, things have turned to the commercial side with zero to little value added by each of the hundreds of new ICO that come out monthly. That is why I would be very happy to be part of Nevra's community, because it has chosen a different path.

I also agree with acryptodealer that total supply of 1 million might be too low, I would suggest 10 million for easier adoption by people newer to crypto.

Ps: The is a small type error in the first paragraph on the announcement, the a needs to be removed in  "to achieve a the".
The dev said they are discussing to raise the supply to 120,000,000 XEV . I agree that it would be better to raise the supply , most people seem to look at price per coin instead of the total supply.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 02:49:27 PM
Wow, this is something new! Nevra (XEV) airdrop is the most challenging airdrop I've seen so far but that also makes it the most exciting as this time, constant involvement and genuine community support are the only things that matter in order to be eligible, a truly merit based airdrop.

While reading the whitepaper, the paragraph I could relate the most to is "Many airdropped coins lack transparency, or have completely avoided the roots, the fundamental ideologies in which the blockchain was based on, and that’s freedom by a decentralized blockchain."  Yes, I totally agree, things have turned to the commercial side with zero to little value added by each of the hundreds of new ICO that come out monthly. That is why I would be very happy to be part of Nevra's community, because it has chosen a different path.

I also agree with acryptodealer that total supply of 1 million might be too low, I would suggest 10 million for easier adoption by people newer to crypto.

Ps: The is a small type error in the first paragraph on the announcement, the a needs to be removed in  "to achieve a the".
Activity: 184
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
can you open a channel in telegrams , we could talk and get to know the news.
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 04:18:12 AM
The newest member of the Nevra team is CryptoRX, he'll be helping maintain this thread and some other stuff in the future. Expect a lot of good things to come in the future from him and the entire team.

~T.k.

Welcome CryptoRX, if there is anything I can do to help out please just let me know.

Thanks for the welcome offthecuff. Let's get this show on the road!

I will update the thread as and when there is new information so keep an eye out for that  Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
February 15, 2018, 04:08:07 AM
This project looks good. I will keep an eye in this project
Pages:
Jump to: