Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 41. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

I was left a false negative. And I started threads about it on here. But to no avail. Maybe the moderators of this forums are too busy to look into it. I hope that is not a problem for being a stakeholder here.
I am willing to provide any necessary details to ensure this is a negative by mistake.

Regarding the XEV, I am interested in being part of it. I have worked on compiling different Cryptocurrency wallets for different coins. I go by the same name on Github.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 17, 2018, 08:59:59 AM
This is very interesting. I like the the idea of starting this coin off by building the community as the foundation and then everything around it. I feel like these are the types of projects that can become something innovative and amazing, not just profitable. When you get a solid community behind a project anything is possible.

I went to college in Boston for marketing and management. I also have over a decade of Web design and graphic design experience. I am a pretty solid Internet marketing manager with some extensive offline marketing skills as well. I've developed many brands and products over the years and have also managed dozens of high level projects. Over the last couple years i was even Webmaster status for the US Army Special Forces 8th and 19th groups. I was a lead consultant for Solidworks about 7 years ago, managing the development of 56 million international accounts. I am interested in possibly helping to market this with some of my extra time. I could set up all the social media accounts and deal with those, as well as create some strong marketing campaigns. I'm game to help wherever I could.

I currently live in Las Vegas and that could be helpful if we ever wanted to meet up. Let me know what to do from this point forward. Please send a PM.

Thanks,
Anthony
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
February 17, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
Regarding the Nevra airdrop, will the negative trust received an airdrop or no if they post here?

It's tricky, I might just contact everyone with negative trust, and obviously we're going to re-review them. There was a blanket policy for negative trusted members, but there may be some lenience if there interested enough to be apart of Nevra.

This is a positive development for me, some users may have had negative trust applied incorrectly or maliciously. Would it benefit potential members to explain about their negative trust in their message? I know their comments would need to be looked into but it at least gives people chance to defend themselves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
February 17, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
When I saw Nevra's post three days ago, I felt very fresh. This was the first coin I saw that combined airdrop with thought. It was very interesting. My English was not good, but it did not affect I exchange ideas with others.
tk808 Opinion about KYC I agree with tk808, that in order to prevent people from providing multiple identities, it is a much more dangerous thing to ask people to provide their own identity information. I have had many instances where identity information was fraudulently used by others and I had to waste some energy to solve, tk808 is an honest dev, this thread will be successful.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 06:29:08 AM
I have been the part of NEM and many other coins too. And I watched as it grew in value. Although I did not keep it until now. It was such an experience. Thing about crypto is, it's still in early stages. No matter how much you sell it for. The future holds something much bigger, it leaves a such an unsatisfactory feeling. In a few years from now the marketcap of each of the cryptocoins could be reaching few billions.

Edit: I am a web developer of sorts. And would love to make a website for the coin. Although I don't have a hosting.

Thanks for the offer but we already have our very own Web Designer and our website is almost ready for launch.

Understandable, one question though, what happens if more than 1000 people join.

Edit: just started reading the whitepaper. It answers for the 5%.
Activity: 196
February 17, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
I have been the part of NEM and many other coins too. And I watched as it grew in value. Although I did not keep it until now. It was such an experience. Thing about crypto is, it's still in early stages. No matter how much you sell it for. The future holds something much bigger, it leaves a such an unsatisfactory feeling. In a few years from now the marketcap of each of the cryptocoins could be reaching few billions.

Edit: I am a web developer of sorts. And would love to make a website for the coin. Although I don't have a hosting.

Thanks for the offer but we already have our very own Web Designer and our website is almost ready for launch.
Activity: 317
February 17, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

Activity: 184
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
I am from Russia and would like to Express my thoughts in my native language, but nevertheless, I would like to note that the idea to collect 1000 sane, adherents'  was very interesting , how these people will contribute to the development of this project, there is no place for those people who came here for quick money, I think this is a very interesting project and would like to participate .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 09:08:47 PM
I'm a low ranked account, but still real and still the only account that my owner has on bitcointalk.
I am interested in this coin though.

edit: I enjoyed lexx too, if that's where you got the name  Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 08:27:01 PM
I might not belong in this thread due to my standing in this forum, however I could not stop myself from sharing my thoughts about the idea behind this project, Equality, Freedom and Trust.. although the idea sounds great I was intrigued to learn about the way the project would handle this " airdrop". See an Egalitarian concept is based on an approach  that favors equality of some sort: People should get the same, or be treated the same, or be treated as equals, in some respect. Which negated the same rules that this airdrop is based on: not all forum members are treated equal, further more the mere presence of leadership suggest some sort of bias (equality based on the views of the leader).  I do however understand the need of such exception and wish the community all the success.
thank you!
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
February 16, 2018, 08:13:03 PM
Hey man, i'm not ready to provide a specific set of details yet, but Nevra's mainnet will be forked off of NEM's and iterated on. You can read their capabilities here: https://nem.io/technology/

Nevra will be incorporating most of these features, and will advance some aspects and etc. Again, most details not ready to share yet, but it's ambitious, and i believe it can be done with the correct devs.

Basing it on NEM seems like a really solid idea. It's a very efficient technology.

I dug into their github and realized NEM was built using Java. The question will be: will you be able to find enough Java/blockchain engineers? lol Actually there are a lot of solid Java engineers in the world, and I'm sure many of them will be excited to work on blockchain technology.
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
February 16, 2018, 07:04:16 PM
Regarding the Nevra airdrop, will the negative trust received an airdrop or no if they post here?

It's tricky, I might just contact everyone with negative trust, and obviously we're going to re-review them. There was a blanket policy for negative trusted members, but there may be some lenience if there interested enough to be apart of Nevra.

but i saw in the spreadsheet that there is one person received a neg trust but it not from DT 2
will he receive the airdrop later or it just will listed there?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 16, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 05:36:03 PM
@tk808 :
*The spreadsheet formatting in the first column has to be fixed https://imgur.com/a/2xsbE
*Please post the spreadsheet and also other important updates in the OP as well.It will be easy or new visitors to thread to check out the summary of the project at one place . Will also reduces unnecessary spam/posts as the thread pages grow
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
February 16, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 05:25:56 PM
Sort of liking this concept of not having to spend so much time joining telegram, and such I don't mind joining twitter, but telegram I now found out has a limit as to the number of groups you can be in.

I'm looking forward to holding your tokens for the future.

Best of luck in your plans, I'll try and support and promote your coin by any means that is legally possible

Also, you might want to consider promoting the coin in this other forum as well.

http://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=11895

What info will I need to give as to where the tokens will be sent?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 16, 2018, 05:14:38 PM
Hum, this is interesting project really, never seen an airdrop distribution like this one, there's nothing that I love more than projects that are 100% fair and transparent, I gave the twitter account a follow will be interesting to see the developments on this one. And yeah it's pretty hard to find interested AND invested members on this forum if they see "Airdrop" in the thread title they all go all crazy with their spammy comments "good airdrop", "solid project", etc etc, looking like they really like the coins when all they want is receive the tokens to dump them at the first chance they get for some quick bucks, pretty sad but yeah it's what happens here.

I'm native Spanish language speaker I could help with Spanish translation if you need I've never done a thread translation here but I think I can do it decently, let me know if you want me to do it I have plenty of free time  Grin

Also, could you give us some more information about the team behind Nevra? Is it all you (tk808) doing all the work or you have more people behind the scenes?

Best of luck!

All you have to know about Nevra is that tk808 runs it, he has never scammed and in fact calls out scammers regularly. He's trustworthy and operates with integrity, and he isn't asking for funds which is a very good sign. Startups don't just ask for cash before a product, they give their staff shares in the company to incentivize them to work, then they raise capital to take their idea or product bigger after they have a working idea and a proven market or product. He has other people that he works with because he obviously can't run a currency by himself.

Regarding your comment on people spamming the thread, we have people here who are only here to get airdrops too and will probably dump the second it hits a market. The difference here is that work has to be put in to get the money. I like that effort has to be put into a post to get currency. You work, you get paid Smiley what you do with the money from your work is not really in my control. If I were smart, I would hold. But that's just me Smiley

If there's ever a sell period of remaining stakes, or donation round, there will be a working Testnet or close to launching a mainnet for Nevra (XEV), essentially yeah there will be definitely a working mainframe before we ever ask for any donations. This will also be after all the NevraStakes are delivered.

Nevra's team consists of people who've seen this project and want to assist to build this coin. The website will be launched shortly, but there's only currently 3 active team members who are working on this daily.

The team will expand to 5-6, once i recruit the appropriate JS devs, for the mainnet launch.
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 04:50:00 PM
Hum, this is interesting project really, never seen an airdrop distribution like this one, there's nothing that I love more than projects that are 100% fair and transparent, I gave the twitter account a follow will be interesting to see the developments on this one. And yeah it's pretty hard to find interested AND invested members on this forum if they see "Airdrop" in the thread title they all go all crazy with their spammy comments "good airdrop", "solid project", etc etc, looking like they really like the coins when all they want is receive the tokens to dump them at the first chance they get for some quick bucks, pretty sad but yeah it's what happens here.

I'm native Spanish language speaker I could help with Spanish translation if you need I've never done a thread translation here but I think I can do it decently, let me know if you want me to do it I have plenty of free time  Grin

Also, could you give us some more information about the team behind Nevra? Is it all you (tk808) doing all the work or you have more people behind the scenes?

Best of luck!

All you have to know about Nevra is that tk808 runs it, he has never scammed and in fact calls out scammers regularly. He's trustworthy and operates with integrity, and he isn't asking for funds which is a very good sign. Startups don't just ask for cash before a product, they give their staff shares in the company to incentivize them to work, then they raise capital to take their idea or product bigger after they have a working idea and a proven market or product. He has other people that he works with because he obviously can't run a currency by himself.

Regarding your comment on people spamming the thread, we have people here who are only here to get airdrops too and will probably dump the second it hits a market. The difference here is that work has to be put in to get the money. I like that effort has to be put into a post to get currency. You work, you get paid Smiley what you do with the money from your work is not really in my control. If I were smart, I would hold. But that's just me Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
February 16, 2018, 03:48:11 PM
really like the idea, grab great airdrop

Please refrain from posting messages like these, users must post something constructive.
Nevra indonesian announcement thread completed and to be updated
sorry for spam reply, Thank You  Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
February 16, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
~snip~

A discord channel is in the works and should be launched once the website is ready.

In other words,
Discord channel will active when 'everything' is ready ?
(i am pretty sure it will be active when website is ready,github is ready and else)
in my opinion it would be better for you to create it right now because you can link it to the github.
some people do not like to follow up the thread and clicking many pages to read it,
with discord we can see the 'process' by seeing it on the github.
many project did that and we can track the progress without visiting the thread,
even though it has not been started yet,but with it you can tell people what is going on with it when it's on track.
some people will forget about the date/time and it can be a reminder for people about it.
for example;
i even forgot about it and remembered it when it showed up to the page one.
Pages:
Jump to: