Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 40. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 01:35:49 AM
Does your website have a website? I often do not trust projects where it does not have a website because I think that is the basis for evaluating a good project. I am waiting for more information from this project to decide to invest in it.
I also have the concern in this regard, I have encountered many projects , no web,no Twitter, 90% are fake project. However, XEV is very special, it with past those money-making projects are very different. Please be patient, their website is under construction, I believe it is coming soon, my experience tells me "don't worry".
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 01:23:07 AM
Does your website have a website? I often do not trust projects where it does not have a website because I think that is the basis for evaluating a good project. I am waiting for more information from this project to decide to invest in it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:11:49 AM
I am interested in the js dev for this project.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
February 18, 2018, 12:25:18 AM
Nice to see a relatively clean thread, where people are encouraged to engage in discussions, encourage people to make suggestions, reject nonsense and spam. Then I made a suggestion that it might not be enough to rely solely on thread discussions. I looked at your spreadsheets, currently 146 people are involved, very few. Building telegrams and discord communities is an integral part of building a complete and powerful community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 12:07:05 AM
This is a very unique distribution and will reduce tuyul. my question as a newbi where we put up addresses to receive coins as stakeholders?
Activity: 301
February 18, 2018, 12:01:57 AM
i cant see the airdrop link dev
Activity: 302
February 18, 2018, 12:00:19 AM
Reserved. I can do anything I can for contributing this community. (Chinese translation and comic pictures would be no problem for me! >_<) I am really looking forward a real decentralized project like this. I wish Nevra will have an immense success and I also hope I am qualified for Airdrop.  Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 11:55:59 PM
Your wallet address is the address of the NEM wallet, why not consider developing your own wallet or eth address? I think the NEM wallet for a lot of people a bit unfamiliar, of course, you may have your consideration, perhaps I NEM Poor understanding of the wallet. Of course, this time involved in your activities may be a good opportunity for me to know NEM wallet, I will download one now.
I don't see any reason to create a new wallet in the near future , if the NEM wallet is working fine. People would also rather download a wallet that has been proven safe i think. The focus should be on the technology imo.

Yep, it is all about the technology.

It's kinda like saying... don't use Ethereum wallets for an ERC20 token... Which doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

But as mentioned in the OP, NEV will start out as a NEM asset and later be swapped to XEV with its own network.
Activity: 28
February 17, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
How to join the airdrop? More details please
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:36:52 PM
pls let me in .
I am a senior Javascript developer ,but no experience in blockchains.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 10:26:19 PM
I might not belong in this thread due to my standing in this forum, however I could not stop myself from sharing my thoughts about the idea behind this project, Equality, Freedom and Trust.. although the idea sounds great I was intrigued to learn about the way the project would handle this " airdrop". See an Egalitarian concept is based on an approach  that favors equality of some sort: People should get the same, or be treated the same, or be treated as equals, in some respect. Which negated the same rules that this airdrop is based on: not all forum members are treated equal, further more the mere presence of leadership suggest some sort of bias (equality based on the views of the leader).  I do however understand the need of such exception and wish the community all the success.
thank you!

You belong here as much as anyone else man, there's a difference between individuals who post "Joined" or "interested" or give some sort of indication their interested.

We aren't soliciting data from users, we're just opening a discussion up, and if you take part in that, you're going to be a NevraStake holder.

thank you good sir ! I really have a genuine interest in this project, very solid idea and a good concept despite the challenges ahead of its implementation due to all the elaborate trickery and schemes people go to these days to achieve a quick gain.  I will be part of this project and will support it as much as smaller fish like me can do in this big pond.  
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
February 17, 2018, 10:20:02 PM
This airdrop will probably the longest waiting game ive ever joined Cheesy but i like the concept on how you do your distributions.

I will subscribe on your thread and hopefully you keep us updated on the development. GoodLuck
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 10:15:53 PM
I am sure an egalitarian approach with society and distribution, the NevraStake of confidence and real user adoption, hopefully it will be done well.
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
February 17, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
Your wallet address is the address of the NEM wallet, why not consider developing your own wallet or eth address? I think the NEM wallet for a lot of people a bit unfamiliar, of course, you may have your consideration, perhaps I NEM Poor understanding of the wallet. Of course, this time involved in your activities may be a good opportunity for me to know NEM wallet, I will download one now.
I don't see any reason to create a new wallet in the near future , if the NEM wallet is working fine. People would also rather download a wallet that has been proven safe i think. The focus should be on the technology imo.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 17, 2018, 05:52:41 PM
Lookin forward for discord channel for having more responsive feedback...
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 17, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

It's about the NEM technology that comes with using it, not about the wallet. Also, I would like to offer Romanian translation if needed as it's not on the list.
Activity: 434
February 17, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 38
Chinese and Japanese translator
February 17, 2018, 11:27:01 AM
I don’t have many years’ experience in the crypto currency world. I started to know bitcoin two years ago, and tried to invest some real money in it and trade for a while. But at that time, I didnt realized the true value of the invisible currency holds, so later I quit for several months and focus on the real stocks which has less risk. More than one year later, I got overwhelmed again by the increase of bitcoin and all the crypto currency markets, then I realized the coins contains countless potential of future not just money which can be assured. So I joined again till now!

Not too much experience, but I am clear aware of some important thing same as the concept of yours: community matters too much . I saw too many coins succeed backed on by the big community. The loyal community always support the project expecially when project goes down for some time. In the cruel crypto world, any project can be crushed to nothing. Community stands, the project stands.

I live in Japan, I can help to translate the document or Ann to Japanese. I just hope I can be part of this project. I know this holds big things.
February 17, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
Just found this and it looks like a real gem.

Attempting to acheive an equal and fair distribution is certainly no easy task on the Bitcointalk forums with so many people owning multiple accounts to take advantage of any airdrops that come up.

NEM is without doubt the greatest airdrop that we have seen and I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time when NEM was announced. Things did not turn out so lucky for me with NEM however in the end.

The NEM registration process was very open and only required a post expressing interest for the first 4000 accounts I seem to remember. This process still took a while as there were not anywhere near as many people around back then. I think that beyond the first few pages of the thread, very small but increasing NXT donations were required. The open nature of the stake claiming of course led to a lot of people making multiple claims with different accounts.

The earliest price I remember for NEM was that people were trading stakes for around 30 LTC in an OTC thread. When it first listed on Poloniex it was around 150 satoshi/NEM. This was about 2.5 BTC per stake. For anyone holding multiple stakes this was a massively easy sell and so the price began a downward grind all the way to 30 satoshi. Sadly for me I sold all my NEM at around 75 sats for a grand total of around 1.7 BTC. Sad NEM wasn't very long after the Communitycoin and Sharecoin projects which were fully distributed via Bitcointalk and it did seem at the time that NEM was going to follow the price trajectory of these coins which ended up worthless. My son was born around this time and I went into crypto hibernation and never really looked back on the NEM project after selling. This was a harsh lesson and I now always hold a bag of any coin, just in case!

With the parallels Nevra will have with NEM in terms of the distribution, it makes a lot of sense to fork the NEM code base as a starting point. As well as the fact that the tech behind NEM actually turned out to be pretty awesome. It's quite interesting that NEM was originally going to fork NXT to make a more fairly distributed version of that coin. Maybe someone will fork Nevra in a few years to try and iron out anything that doesn't go quite right with the distribution method here. Smiley

If this project can manage to get these stakes in the hands of something close to 1000 unique individuals then it will be quite an achievement and something that I'd really like to be involved in. Maybe it will allow me to put my NEM demons to rest!

Something like that also happened to me. I was part of the nem token distribution and you only had to send $5 to get a stake in the nem token. I kept up with the NEM token for quite sometime, until I was fed up of declining prices of the token and finally I sold it for 0.8btc or even less. Not realizing that was the only bottom NEM has ever reached. I was under a debt to somebody and I had to give up on those coins as I couldn't bring myself to take more debt in hopes of NEM token going bigger. (ShareX and communitycoin etc were dying in those days, due to the lack of general public interest). Now the dynamics of cryptocurrency markets are different and I have high hopes with XEV. I think this coin will stand out of the crowd if it can overcome the common problem of distribution. I believe even the NEM was victim of sock puppets. Don't you think?

This was also the time when NEM stakeholders were sent fake emails pretending to be NEM developers. And I got phished out with it too. And was used to send emails to more stakeholders. Also the why I have a negative trust.
Activity: 397
February 17, 2018, 10:30:46 AM
Just found this and it looks like a real gem.

Attempting to acheive an equal and fair distribution is certainly no easy task on the Bitcointalk forums with so many people owning multiple accounts to take advantage of any airdrops that come up.

NEM is without doubt the greatest airdrop that we have seen and I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time when NEM was announced. Things did not turn out so lucky for me with NEM however in the end.

The NEM registration process was very open and only required a post expressing interest for the first 4000 accounts I seem to remember. This process still took a while as there were not anywhere near as many people around back then. I think that beyond the first few pages of the thread, very small but increasing NXT donations were required. The open nature of the stake claiming of course led to a lot of people making multiple claims with different accounts.

The earliest price I remember for NEM was that people were trading stakes for around 30 LTC in an OTC thread. When it first listed on Poloniex it was around 150 satoshi/NEM. This was about 2.5 BTC per stake. For anyone holding multiple stakes this was a massively easy sell and so the price began a downward grind all the way to 30 satoshi. Sadly for me I sold all my NEM at around 75 sats for a grand total of around 1.7 BTC. Sad NEM wasn't very long after the Communitycoin and Sharecoin projects which were fully distributed via Bitcointalk and it did seem at the time that NEM was going to follow the price trajectory of these coins which ended up worthless. My son was born around this time and I went into crypto hibernation and never really looked back on the NEM project after selling. This was a harsh lesson and I now always hold a bag of any coin, just in case!

With the parallels Nevra will have with NEM in terms of the distribution, it makes a lot of sense to fork the NEM code base as a starting point. As well as the fact that the tech behind NEM actually turned out to be pretty awesome. It's quite interesting that NEM was originally going to fork NXT to make a more fairly distributed version of that coin. Maybe someone will fork Nevra in a few years to try and iron out anything that doesn't go quite right with the distribution method here. Smiley

If this project can manage to get these stakes in the hands of something close to 1000 unique individuals then it will be quite an achievement and something that I'd really like to be involved in. Maybe it will allow me to put my NEM demons to rest!
Pages:
Jump to: