Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 42. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:03:47 PM
Airdrop link? Can't find it
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
Sounds, of course it is good, but nevertheless there was a wish to obtain additional information on an air shot!! I will surely support the project and I wish you success!
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 02:49:46 PM
one thing that is slightly confusing, why is the spreadsheet showing 1,000,000 XEV next to everyone's names in the 3rd column? should the whole 3rd column not say minus "000", making most of them 1000?
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
Hi tomkat,

I can see your point when looking at some links you posted, in no way do those qualify for merit but in the case of this airdrop, only merit sent by the main developer, tk808, count. I know from my short time here how difficult it is to get any merit points, I have been trying my best so far to get some but no luck yet, but I will keep trying to write helpful and informed posts nonetheless.

While i do actively merit, all SR Members+ Can merit anyone's post here. It's a tricky solution, but even if a user doesn't have a merrit, we're still looking at everyone's post and if they did not receive it at the time, it doesn't necessarily means they are entirely discluded. If anyone shows great interest in this coin, it will not go unnoticed.

Hi tk808,

Thank your for specifying that and also adding me to the initial list. Coming back to the project, I understand it will be pure POS, not DPOS and staking will be done from within the wallets? Also it's use will be as a currency or will it have another utility in the Nevra (XEV) framework?

Hey man, i'm not ready to provide a specific set of details yet, but Nevra's mainnet will be forked off of NEM's and iterated on. You can read their capabilities here: https://nem.io/technology/

Nevra will be incorporating most of these features, and will advance some aspects and etc. Again, most details not ready to share yet, but it's ambitious, and i believe it can be done with the correct devs.

Thanks for the reply, I will look into NEM to learn more about it.
February 16, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
I like the idea to distribute your project equally to 1000share holders, this really feels like going back to the roots of how crypto distributions used to be, unlike today's ICOs that are sold out in a matter of seconds to a few whales. But I am a bit confused as to what I need to do to participate, please correct me if this is wrong:
From what I understand from everything I read in this thread so far as a Jr. Member, I have to get a merit from someone on this thread with a rank of SR-Member or higher to qualify... and to do that I need contribute posts that reflect that I'm not a bot or fake account, and that show I can add something constructive to this community.

I'm going to go and read the white paper from front to back see if I can come up with something constructive to say, also worth asking @tk808 please give me a merit, I promise I'm a real person interested in the long-term growth of your project, and I'll be happy to help out and participate in any way I can Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 16, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
really like the idea, grab great airdrop

Please refrain from posting messages like these, users must post something constructive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
well what is going on with nevra social media ?
it got a lot of attention from peoples on bitcointalk forum but its social media only have 13 followers ?
i think you need to do something with it even though it is not really significant but it can help you to promote it.
make a daily tweet or something like that and try to add this tag;
#Bitcoin #BTC #ETH #ETC and others(the more the better it will be).
so people who is actively using twitter by searching the tags can see it.
also it would be better for you to create/open a discord channel,because it's very popular right now.
(of course it is very friendly too)

A discord channel is in the works and should be launched once the website is ready.
February 16, 2018, 01:41:24 PM
I would love to be a part of the Nevra Project and receive an NEV stake.
please include me in the spread sheet...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
February 16, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
well what is going on with nevra social media ?
it got a lot of attention from peoples on bitcointalk forum but its social media only have 13 followers ?
i think you need to do something with it even though it is not really significant but it can help you to promote it.
make a daily tweet or something like that and try to add this tag;
#Bitcoin #BTC #ETH #ETC and others(the more the better it will be).
so people who is actively using twitter by searching the tags can see it.
also it would be better for you to create/open a discord channel,because it's very popular right now.
(of course it is very friendly too)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
No one user will have more weight than another!
I very much agree with your point of view, it reflects the essence of the blockchain, everyone is equal.
this is what I seek, the real cryptocurrency, scattered and fair!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 16, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
Hi tomkat,

I can see your point when looking at some links you posted, in no way do those qualify for merit but in the case of this airdrop, only merit sent by the main developer, tk808, count. I know from my short time here how difficult it is to get any merit points, I have been trying my best so far to get some but no luck yet, but I will keep trying to write helpful and informed posts nonetheless.

While i do actively merit, all SR Members+ Can merit anyone's post here. It's a tricky solution, but even if a user doesn't have a merrit, we're still looking at everyone's post and if they did not receive it at the time, it doesn't necessarily means they are entirely discluded. If anyone shows great interest in this coin, it will not go unnoticed.

Hi tk808,

Thank your for specifying that and also adding me to the initial list. Coming back to the project, I understand it will be pure POS, not DPOS and staking will be done from within the wallets? Also it's use will be as a currency or will it have another utility in the Nevra (XEV) framework?

Hey man, i'm not ready to provide a specific set of details yet, but Nevra's mainnet will be forked off of NEM's and iterated on. You can read their capabilities here: https://nem.io/technology/

Nevra will be incorporating most of these features, and will advance some aspects and etc. Again, most details not ready to share yet, but it's ambitious, and i believe it can be done with the correct devs.
February 16, 2018, 12:55:09 PM
Hi tomkat,

Hi tk808,

Activity: 85
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
I like the idea of a fair airdrop but allow me to be a bit critical. The fact that someone goes through my thought process and decides if it is "adequate" for inclusion means that the poor uneducated third world friends are totally excluded. If it comes down to this then maybe an iq test or bachelor degree should be stated as a requirement. Otherwise if everybody is included then some other proof like KYC/ID, email + social profile or something else should suffice to ensure people do not abuse the airdrop.

I am not saying it's bad and I would like to be a stakeholder because as a hero member from 2011 I am very interested in new developments in the space.

Good luck

Your idea could be right, but nothing is perfect in this world and this kind of distribution is so much transparent than many others....

I think mentioning kyc is taking it a few steps too far to be honest (I would never give someone on here my personal information no matter how good a project looks).

Just read through the thread a bit, seems like the dev already has a good grasp of how things should or shouldn't be done. Interested to see what this will develop into.

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 16, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
I like the idea of a fair airdrop but allow me to be a bit critical. The fact that someone goes through my thought process and decides if it is "adequate" for inclusion means that the poor uneducated third world friends are totally excluded. If it comes down to this then maybe an iq test or bachelor degree should be stated as a requirement. Otherwise if everybody is included then some other proof like KYC/ID, email + social profile or something else should suffice to ensure people do not abuse the airdrop.

I am not saying it's bad and I would like to be a stakeholder because as a hero member from 2011 I am very interested in new developments in the space.

Good luck

Your idea could be right, but nothing is perfect in this world and this kind of distribution is so much transparent than many others....
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 16, 2018, 09:39:33 AM
Well well...community is growing and discussion too. Good signs! Distribution system will be under the radar of the community and this is good because we can model a bit with our ideas. Like the ideal of going out of the scheme of this period of : ICO's, mn auctions, scammy forms....really good!

There will be some possibility to help the test net dev?
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 09:24:42 AM
The current stakeholders sheet is done. This does not reflect in any way a guarantee of filtering or inclusion in the stakeholders. It's merely an acknowledgement and consolidation of all the users on this thread, who've shown their interest towards being a stakeholder.

If there is any error, any entries counted twice, let me know VIA pm only. Again, this is a rough outline.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14-T3vlhQhs7djDLb8TEvDrLHKbeomT4dH4dKmVpn1m8/edit?usp=sharing

Our website should be available by this weekend.

Edit: We're still actively recruiting blockchain developers, DM me if you're interested.
I am really impressed with the transparency and progress of the work, just as described in OP
If you can start a discord group or a forum,it will help community to interact ,engage and share ideas better
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

Good luck
February 16, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
Hi tomkat,

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
February 16, 2018, 06:21:57 AM
Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake...

Well, that takes me out of the running for the moment -- it's really out of a poster's control whether or not they get a Merit.  Smiley  But in any case, I still support the ideas here, and hope Nevra/XEV succeeds.

Whether someone gives you merit is out of your control. However, the quality of the content you post is under your control. While your response is half right, you neglect the fact that if you add something interesting or valuable to the conversation multiple times, you will eventually get merited. Post more than 2 sentences on your thoughts of this currency next time and you will be a lot more likely to receive merit. Smiley

You're right that your content is totally under your control, but I think the new merit system will probably create forum factions of users who merit within their small social circles, and obviously we'll have merits black market.

People can clearly see the issues with this idea - look here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30389389

but maybe it just needs time for users to get used to it - maybe...

Also, look at the quote from merit page - what does it mean? That if you won't be giving out your sMerits, you can be punished and deprived of them
There is no point in hoarding sMerit; keeping it yourself does not benefit you, and we reserve the right to decay unused sMerit in the future.

And last but not least - look at the posts of one of the top-merited users   Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=886352
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=topusers

Or this one - how are you going to verify the quality of those Russian posts?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1108331

Bonus - if you haven't seen yet   Wink
https://i.imgur.com/n4IkACk.jpg
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
February 16, 2018, 02:57:46 AM
Hum, this is interesting project really, never seen an airdrop distribution like this one, there's nothing that I love more than projects that are 100% fair and transparent, I gave the twitter account a follow will be interesting to see the developments on this one. And yeah it's pretty hard to find interested AND invested members on this forum if they see "Airdrop" in the thread title they all go all crazy with their spammy comments "good airdrop", "solid project", etc etc, looking like they really like the coins when all they want is receive the tokens to dump them at the first chance they get for some quick bucks, pretty sad but yeah it's what happens here.

I'm native Spanish language speaker I could help with Spanish translation if you need I've never done a thread translation here but I think I can do it decently, let me know if you want me to do it I have plenty of free time  Grin

Also, could you give us some more information about the team behind Nevra? Is it all you (tk808) doing all the work or you have more people behind the scenes?

Best of luck!
Pages:
Jump to: