Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 44. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 23
February 15, 2018, 04:02:21 AM
The newest member of the Nevra team is CryptoRX, he'll be helping maintain this thread and some other stuff in the future. Expect a lot of good things to come in the future from him and the entire team.

~T.k.

Welcome CryptoRX, if there is anything I can do to help out please just let me know.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
February 15, 2018, 12:11:11 AM
Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake...

Well, that takes me out of the running for the moment -- it's really out of a poster's control whether or not they get a Merit.  Smiley  But in any case, I still support the ideas here, and hope Nevra/XEV succeeds.
Activity: 44
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
February 15, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
I really like the straight-up, decentralized and fair approach you've outlined in your white paper. It's also great to see a new coin coming out on the NEM platform.

Aside from NEM, there has never been a more significant, well-rounded distributed airdropped coin in the history of Bitcointalk. Many airdropped coins lack transparency, or have completely avoided the roots, the fundamental ideologies in which the blockchain was based on, and that’s freedom by a decentralized blockchain.

Totally agree.

I would like to learn more about the next steps after the airdrop. Any ideas for unique uses for this coin, once it's released? How could it be used to maintain fairness and decentralization?

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
Hello! A wonderful project, an excellent idea of distribution of tokens with the help of Airdrop. and about NevraStake (NEV) is generated on NEM's blockchain Sounds great.. lets support the dev and his team
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
February 14, 2018, 07:40:52 PM
Just found this project , it looks really interesting . Specifically the distribution method seems pretty good , better then most other new projects i see on here. Hope we will see some more technical details then what was in the white paper in the coming months. Definitely keeping my eye on this one.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
February 14, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
Arabic ANN completed , link below :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2948850.new#new
Thank you
Good luck
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
February 14, 2018, 01:44:29 PM
liberty, equality and ... trust (fraternity)
you are inspired by the motto of my country, France, i like
but i'm worried about all those coin or token premined with holders rewards
in candyland it's promising but in real world full of greedy and dishonest peoples it's less
i don't tell this project is plan to create a valuable coin for to dump at good time but it's in my concern and probably that of others people who aren't interested for easy quick money but more by a solid and trustable longterm project
of course i make allusion at similar project with a vegetable
That's why the airdrop list will be based on the activity that people have on this ANN to avoid the people that can't understand the value of the coin and the people that seek only fortune over night.

The system this coin is relying on to distribute coins is smart in that you have to actively contribute to the thread, but once someone makes a post, like they say in the announcement, they get a stake and own 1/1000th of the currency. I would like to a see a system where people have to actively be involved in the thread so that people become more invested. If we give out coins for a single post, people might just post once, then never come back to the thread. But, if we give out stakes based on time sacrificed to help guide this currency in the beginning stages, we would have a group of people much more committed to the long term success of the currency because they had to sacrifice more to gain a stake.

Quote from: tk808
(1) NevraStake will be granted to all users who express their interest with a well-rounded thought process, essentially giving your opinion, thoughts, concerns, criticism in a single post, you will be granted a stakeholder status.

People just posting once in this thread I feel is too little commitment for someone to get a free stake. People should have to actively participate in the thread to merit a stake or I feel that we will have a group of people that maybe won't be too involved in the success of NEVRA.

Quote from: tk808
I would like to know what type of supply that's preferred. Nothing has been changed yet, and if it does i will announce it or open a vote here on the thread.

Regarding supply. I think that 100 million would work better. I have talked to newcomers to crypto and they are often put off by the high price per coin of bitcoin, so from a marketing standpoint, a larger coin supply makes more sense because people would rather buy 10 currency unites rather than .1 currency units.

Also new logo looks good. Good job MorettiDV
Activity: 37
Merit: 4
February 14, 2018, 01:11:46 PM
I like that youre actually putting some form of verification into this and look forward to it!
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
February 14, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Hmm, never see that form of distribution  Roll Eyes

I'm in  Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:13:53 PM
How i Will interested in your coin without any ANN and Spec your coin, what alqo do use etc...without it just garbish coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
Just checked the wp, happy to have found this one.
I do wonder how this whole airdrop thing will pan out, without real registrations and such.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
This is a well throughout process that will eliminate spam as much as possible and make the distribution reach the most qualified persons. It will also allow for spread as multiple accounts will easily be eliminated.
Activity: 196
February 14, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
I like the idea of this project as it is unique. Do you offer any bounty for promoting this project via Social Media or via Signature?

Will join the Airdrop as well Wink
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
February 14, 2018, 08:35:21 AM
"Beginners have to make a profitable remark to participate in the air drop"Although it is difficult, it gains essential power by leaning and outputting the knowledge of crept currency Grin
Activity: 185
February 14, 2018, 08:21:11 AM
We're very exciting to know more about your project the sound very good go ahead that's what we want,,,,, cheers
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 08:03:23 AM
I knew the author one whom i trust everytime there is an Airdrop or any campaign. Wish this will be successful like your other projs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
February 14, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
It seems to me that a lot of thought and emphasis has been put into this projects airdrop distribution.
My main concern however is the actual purpose of this coin. What is Nevra's utility, and what seperates it from the numerous other airdropped coins that have been cropping up lately?
   What are this projects long term goals? Is there a roadmap available? What benefits, or innovation does this coin offer? While I'm all for an evenly distribute coin for the community, I just want to know what purpose does it serve for the community, and what makes Nevra different?
    Though I'm not too sure what this coin will bring to the table, I must say that the distribution process seeem quite thorough on paper! Fairness is one of the most important tenets an airdrop should operate by.
    I'll be watching this thread to see where this thing is headed.  Tongue Only time will tell!

The purpose of Nevra is to recreate a nem-like distribution, but in a more fair and transparent manner. The reason it remains different is how the blockchain will be formed, we are looking into iterating on Nem's multi-sig contracts and making that more accessible. While there won't be a new blockchain created from scratch, we'll be offering our own take on smart contract, and ultimately POS.

The long-term goals is what you'd expect from any ICO coin launching these days, support and development to continue through the years. The details regarding what we have store is lacking, i understand that, but all the info will be made available after the distribution is done.

The emphasis on distribution is heavy, because that's almost the entire basis around every coin launching. How do you distribute coins in a manner that will create the broadest market appeal? If NEM is any indication, and how their blockchain was ultimately formed after the community take-over, Nevra will follow a similar approach.

With the requirement of minimum 1 merit for lower ranked members you actually gave the higher ranked members a tool for excluding those lower members from distribution by basically doing nothing. In this competitive environment you created advantage of one group over another, so it's rather not fair. On a more general level, I must say I don't like the new merit system, since it creates an illusion of justice (or fairness), but in fact it creates another layer of complexity that in long term may lead to unpredictable results. For instance, there's other feature DefaultTrust that is used to punish scammers by exposing their red trust to all members, but recently one of the trusted members (Lauda) was excluded from DT group, and the side effect is now that all scammers marked exclusively by Lauda will probably start popping up here and there since their red trust is no longer instantly visible for others. That's only one example of how not-so-well-thought feature(s) can lead to bad outcome(s).
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
I have read the white paper, and it looks intriguing. It seems like a great project. I like to be a part of this. good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
February 14, 2018, 06:38:24 AM
Your marketing materials look pretty nice! Leaving a comment here for the airdrop and to continue to monitor the project !
Activity: 15
February 13, 2018, 08:03:15 PM
Interesting new launch, plan to follow.
Pages:
Jump to: