Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 48. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

1) All Brand-New, Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake.  This will greatly reduce the amount of spam on the thread, and it is foreseen to be a difficult gate for members. I should note here, the admin/founder will be actively meriting these accounts based on their posts in the forum.

• By having 1 merit, or by simply being a high-ranked member does not guarantee you will be automatically granted a NevraStake, it means you will be entered into the filter round when that begins.

[/left]

so I don't need to participate! me newbie without merit  Undecided

If you post something constructive, then you will earn merit.

Sure Smiley I do a lot of research to understand what's going on and to be able to give something more to the community. but we all start from the bottom, don't blame me if my knowledge in this field is still limited   Cry 
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

1) All Brand-New, Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake.  This will greatly reduce the amount of spam on the thread, and it is foreseen to be a difficult gate for members. I should note here, the admin/founder will be actively meriting these accounts based on their posts in the forum.

• By having 1 merit, or by simply being a high-ranked member does not guarantee you will be automatically granted a NevraStake, it means you will be entered into the filter round when that begins.

[/left]

so I don't need to participate! me newbie without merit  Undecided
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 01:38:56 PM
nice thing with airdrop but notification possible?
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
Your distribution method is one of few which I can honestly see actually creating a solid community. So far, so many of the airdropped coins just end up being pumped and dumped by people who scam the forms to get a shitload of the tokens then inflate the price for them to dump off at.

If this project sticks to its timelines I'll be an avid supporter right the way through. I am interested to see how the NEM blockchain deals with it too as I haven't had much experience with it if I am honest.

Anyway, good luck with the project I'll keep an eye out for it in the future. I run a crypto related website in the UK and would be happy to cover you if you wish.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
I just finished the whitepaper. So currently it's purely meant to be a PoS coin with a unique/fair airdrop system? I see the technical section is not complete. Very interested to read that part. Is there any public discussion groups setup yet (telegram/discord), or is everything meant to be kept on this thread? I have JavaScript experience if help with website is needed.

I'm not familiar with how the merit system works on here, could someone help me out with getting some if that?
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
February 11, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
pardon me,
but as far as i know,a company can not make this kind of rules;
The only requirement is to post on this thread
it has been discussed before,because it will lead an unlimited spams.
i think it would be best to change it to something like this maybe ?
'Contributing to the project by giving a suggestion on the thread' aka 're-phrase the rules'

P.S. i forgot the thread,but it's been talked before by the mods,campaign manager and others.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
This looks cool!
How do I join the airdrop?
Activity: 3
February 11, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
Looks promising, looking forward for more information and airdrop.

Regards,
EK
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
February 11, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Reserve french translation please
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
February 11, 2018, 08:54:01 AM
only pos?
intersing coin. waiting wallet
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
February 11, 2018, 06:48:03 AM
so, very little information.
waiting real airdrop and hope on some notification.
good luck team in work!  Smiley

I think the team is looking for us to write a paragraph or two to explain our own thoughts and feelings on the coin and they will then make the decision as to who will be involved in the airdrop.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
February 11, 2018, 06:23:20 AM
so, very little information.
waiting real airdrop and hope on some notification.
good luck team in work!  Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
I'm on it, Equality, Freedom, Trust sound great
Activity: 49
February 11, 2018, 05:26:12 AM
I am looking forward to hearing more about this project and will be waiting for airdrop  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 05:24:04 AM
That is good, that there are no authority requiring intrusive framework to enter, because this feels truly free -- no strings attached.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
February 11, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
Is there a discord chat for Nevra? If not would you like me to make one? It would be a good place to chat with potential members and get to know them. Would also help the community find out who is genuinely interested in the project.
Activity: 61
February 11, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
can't wait for the airdrop Grin
Hey bro, do you know when the airdrop take off ?
Activity: 34
February 11, 2018, 02:54:16 AM
can't wait for the airdrop Grin
Activity: 114
February 11, 2018, 02:53:20 AM
reserverd.
waiting for airdrop details.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 02:45:59 AM
I like the idea of a equal distribution based on airdrops.

As pointed out in the whitepaper, there are inherent problems, mainly caused by greed of airdrop participants who try to game the system in the hopes of getting a bigger share of the pie. And more often than not, many projects have abandoned their airdrops/giveaways/bounties as a result of blatant exploitation of the system. I hope that Nevra succeeds where others have failed. A single airdrop as opposed to multiple airdrops with participants limited to a single stake seems like a good idea. And with 3 rounds of checks, that should hopefully sieve out the bad eggs.

A NEM fork with an exchange from NEM tokens to XEV once the mainnet launches. That would be something different but I'm also looking forward to the 2nd edition of the whitepaper since there is literally no information on the project right now except the distribution philosophy and method.

Bookmarked.
Pages:
Jump to: