Pages:
Author

Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin. - page 13. (Read 9876 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
On my personal view I could accept if someday an altcoin will stand against bitcoin and will take the lead sometime in the future. Who knows? Recent developments or news have reportrled that ethereum and EOS have surpassed bitcoin in China. If this is really true then any altcoin as well may rise up in their own time. But it has to stir everything before it can create waves for itself. Well just wait and see.
Activity: 98
I do want to say impossible, because anything is possible. But as we can see, bitcoin is like "God" in this crypto. And i heard that statement, but i want to be realistic and do not believe other easily. Hard to every coin at least to stand by side to bitcoin and almost impossible to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Its not possible for any altcoin to beat bitcoin. In particular right now bitcoin is lacking in faster confirmation, and the same has been mentioned with several other altcoins as their better feature. In reality providing a sustained growth as bitcoin is not possible with any other altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
We will see how they want to be bigger and surpass Bitcoin. They only have 1000 coin holder compare to over 10 million bitcoin holders. I like the way they describe themselves as  shitty coin and hoping to change that. They are some positive part of their progress which i like and that is getting listed in an exchanges already.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
No one needs a new bitcoin. It's not about technology but about reliability. Bitcoin proved its worth as a reliable investment.
Activity: 108
That maybe part of their campaign to promote their ico and to attracts investors. When you are entering a competitive market like cryptocurrency you must have some effective, eyecatching campaign ads and posts to make it successful. Only time can tell when will the bitcoin finally overtaken by another virtual currency.
Activity: 70
I doubt for these coins to beat bitcoin. Those other altcoins who came earlier than them still has not beat the bitcoin, how much more for there newborn coins. I do not think there is any altcoin will beat the bitcoin. Many have tried, but no one surpassed the bitcoin and no one will.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.fluidledger dot com migrated to:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji honored the fluidledger Free ICO and has sent coins to over 1000 participants in this forum

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinfuji-could-possibly-lay-the-golden-egg-3166442

Some market participants have their coins on the market at 100 USD per coin. This tells us that market participants have a lot of faith in this project.

Bitcoinfuji management have coins on the market at 10 cents each to give everyone an extraordinary opportunity.

There have been so many attempts to beat Bitcoin, unsuccessful until now. Basically, each new AltCoin coming out has more or less the same plan.. And?
Activity: 101
I saw this coin is good Cheesy
https://discord.gg/eNh9UP8
Activity: 81
Everyone who invests in a certain coin believes that it will break the market, which will be the best and replace bitcoin. But we all understand that the competition will survive, only the most reliable and most supported coin, but obviously not the one you are talking about, many do not even know what it is.
Activity: 168
Crypto is made in the money world with all the money with Bitcoin. Newly released currencies appreciate as much as Bitcoin. This increases the value of the coin money market.
Activity: 84
That maybe part of their campaign to promote their ico and to attracts investors. When you are entering a competitive market like cryptocurrency you must have some effective, eyecatching campaign ads and posts to make it successful. Only time can tell when will the bitcoin finally overtaken by another virtual currency.
Activity: 140
According to him, this is just a trick because I know bitcoin will be on top and also its value will also,
be stable and I believe that bitcoin will not be invincible because bitcoin is the mother of all coins
Activity: 98
Its good that competition must increase due to competition many things will improve and investor will take benefit from it,But if we talk to defeat Bitcoin is not easy task if beat the Bitcoin it mean over all globally investment in Bitcoin to be beat and its is not possible in near future.
Activity: 154
No one can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is already 9 years in the making. Correct me if i am  worng. It will take more decades if theres has potential coin can overcome the bitcoin
Activity: 82
It just their marketing strategy to get attention from prospect investors but I don't think they can prove what they claim specially when it comes to altcoin people tend to become more skeptic to invest compared to what credibility bitcoin has established.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Well to many altcoins said that they will beat bitcoin but as of now none can match it but someday i do believe that a new alt will emerge and have a fight wit bitcoin.
Activity: 96
We heard that a lot, many of the ICO project are claiming to beat or to kill bitcoin reign in the market. But almost all of them is just a copy paste with no or little difference at all.
Activity: 8
nah altcoins can never beat bitcoin we heard that many times before
Activity: 84
New altcoin can beat bitcoin? Great chance that but we have to follow the ability and behavior of these forms. In that way they make some competence of both parties in looking forward. I dont think that alt coin can beat Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: