Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] Bitmain Announces Antminer A3 - page 22. (Read 22419 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
a3 will be 5$ by end of march  Huh Huh

Ffs bitmain first you fuck me on my antminer d3 and now a3...

$980? wtf they might as well release the next batch in April for $200 since by June I will be lucky to get 1$/day profit.

If not worst than that!

But hey? Did you thought you'll be making money? Remember u're hashing siacoin...
Activity: 81
January 29, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
a3 will be 5$ by end of march  Huh Huh

Ffs bitmain first you fuck me on my antminer d3 and now a3...

$980? wtf they might as well release the next batch in April for $200 since by June I will be lucky to get 1$/day profit.
Activity: 17
January 29, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
I had mine up and running since Friday afternoon and have seen the coin rewards drop down to 44.75 coins an hour currently.  I got an offer to sell it and am wondering if I should or just keep mining away.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
January 29, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
OK, so after reading all of the last bunch of pages..  I guess it was a good idea that I swapped the A3 I had for two S9's?
Considering that they are 980 USD now and profitability went down so drastic.

So on siamining.com it shows 1.35 SC per GH/day.   = 1100  x .04 cents = 44.01 per day.    Two S9's make about that too I guess :-)

And that profit level will drop even more.  It is however not dropping as fast as the first couple days. WOW.  I knew it would happen, but I didn't think it was going to be that quick. 

Be happy though, as long as you are higher than 20 dollars like an S9 is bringing in, you are still ahead of the game.  That is 0.7 SC per GH/Day.

Or hold onto your SC and become a millionaire when its worth more than 4 cents.

I am so glad I am out!  Learnt a lot!

Foe next 45 days S9 makes $15.00 p/d versus A3 at $50.00 per day.

lol thats what I'm trying to tell him , I have a bunch of s9s and difficulty went up a ton in jan they are making half what the made back in early jan lool

S9 might be better in the long run after the march batch of A3 is released but for now its better to have 1 A3 than two s9 lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
January 29, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
OK, so after reading all of the last bunch of pages..  I guess it was a good idea that I swapped the A3 I had for two S9's?

So on siamining.com it shows 1.35 SC per GH/day.   = 1100  x .04 cents = 44.01 per day.    Two S9's make about that too I guess :-)

And that profit level will drop even more.  It is however not dropping as fast as the first couple days. WOW.  I knew it would happen, but I didn't think it was going to be that quick. 

Be happy though, as long as you are higher than 20 dollars like an S9 is bringing in, you are still ahead of the game.  That is 0.7 SC per GH/Day.

Foe next 45 days S9 makes $15.00 p/d versus A3 at $50.00 per day.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 09:14:02 AM
Which SIA pool is best for A3? Is it possible set bch payment on antpool?
January 29, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

S9 and A3 in hand now are pretty much a wash, if you got two S9 for one A3 though you did quite well
Activity: 58
January 29, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
guys, where can i get A3 firmware?
Activity: 10
January 29, 2018, 05:24:22 AM
Interesting:

We'd like to offer a $800 @BITMAINtech discount coupon to every @ObeliskTechHQ coupon holder. We look forward to collaborating with the @ObeliskTechHQ team to finalize the details. Stay tuned for more information on this.

https://twitter.com/bitmaintech?lang=de

int
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
January 29, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 04:32:58 AM
Did the Batch that went up at 4PM GMT+8 Already sell out?
Website error, try later this week
Activity: 1
January 29, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
I've been refreshing for 30 minutes on the 4PM GMT +8 release of the A3. I don't think it ever came up
January 29, 2018, 04:30:09 AM
could someone explain what happened exactly wth the D3 miner?
Why is everybody comparing the A3 with the D3.
thanks

The thing which happened here is that they've released so many devices to the network that it's totally killed the profit from those who received their devices last. That's what happened.... If ppl knew the batch size then some of us like me would made a calculations as I have a good relationship with the math Smiley 
Activity: 2
January 29, 2018, 04:17:22 AM
Did the Batch that went up at 4PM GMT+8 Already sell out?
January 29, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
could someone explain what happened exactly wth the D3 miner?
Why is everybody comparing the A3 with the D3.
thanks
January 29, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

These newbies with 14 posts kill me , gpus are 200% over priced right now , if you are paying 2-3 or even 4 times the price of a card how do you think you will make the price of the card back in less than a year dumbass

the best option is to keep you money in crypto, its low prcied anyways but go ahead buy gpus at 200% markup and the rest of us will laugh in a few months when the price  of gpus comes back to reality or even other asics launch

Man I totally agree with you that investing in crypto startups tokens produce more profit than thsoe freaking noisy heaters. As long as the crypto buble is live the GPU's will never come down to what it was.
January 29, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
gpus are too expensive now and bitmain knows that people need to buy gear

they are just taking advantage of an advantageous position, you guys sound like

whiney children lol.

yoy dont have to buy the A3 , you can also wast your $$ on overpriced gpus

with a 1 year gpu as well 😂😂

lol to you , so what are you mining?
With what?
Not GPU Not A3
then? USB ASICS? lol.

These newbies with 14 posts kill me , gpus are 200% over priced right now , if you are paying 2-3 or even 4 times the price of a card how do you think you will make the price of the card back in less than a year dumbass

the best option is to keep you money in crypto, its low prcied anyways but go ahead buy gpus at 200% markup and the rest of us will laugh in a few months when the price  of gpus comes back to reality or even other asics launch
January 29, 2018, 03:47:36 AM
Wow, with such a cheap price, this kills everyone. At low projected return by March, 2x GPU is a alot better and more efficient, 300 watts vs 1300 watts AntHeater A3 (assuming both may have equitable net yield by March 2018)...
Idk bout that, $1200 for two rx gpus that the real price is $280 so you are paying
$600 plus more that they are worth.

A3 is a better buy

but the best option is neither

Niether mean do not mine or Do you have other best option?
Working by hour at deli? Yes surely it make more money than single A3 now if you work 24H.

Neither means sit tight until gpus or other asics like the avalon or dragonmint come out at a more reasonbale price
based on what you will be earning /boggle

LOL if you have money right now and you are not buying crypto instead of this stupid overpriced hardware you deseve what you will get in a few months I guess
Activity: 95
January 29, 2018, 03:44:41 AM
Someone refresh me. For US customers on A3 Batch 1

Fedex - Lower Shipping Fee. Delivered on Day1. Did they charge customs for residential address? They also need SSN in the order itself, right?
UPS - Higher Shipping Fees. Charged $72 extra customs on delivery. No SSN needed.
DHL - Huh?
Activity: 29
January 29, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
Why is the second Batch that cheap compare to the first batch?
They are equal.

thanks

Not equal 2nd cant earn than 2nd of D3 and others.
Pages:
Jump to: