Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] Bitmain Announces Antminer A3 - page 18. (Read 22419 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
My A3 was running fine for few days, yesterday I switched it off for few hours for some reason, today when I powered it on again, it keeps rebooting after every few minutes of mining, all the three hashboards seems to be in ok state, when I look at the console while it is mining. any idea or anybody had this issue?

Just try reset with A3 hardware button .
Activity: 11
January 30, 2018, 10:51:09 PM
My A3 was running fine for few days, yesterday I switched it off for few hours for some reason, today when I powered it on again, it keeps rebooting after every few minutes of mining, all the three hashboards seems to be in ok state, when I look at the console while it is mining. any idea or anybody had this issue?
copper member
Activity: 24
January 30, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

I just got my second A3 from Bitmain, and well, it will be making now around 1760 SC a day for them together.

see: https://siamining.com/addresses/264ba57f21c0740acfe98b7bc810c58b9c42b4d40e14782069652681f59f864884492cde5c70
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 09:01:58 PM
Anybody will buy batch 2 of the A3 for 980 USD? It is about to sell at 8PM EST.

Nope at this moment there's no antminer worth buying.

second batch A3 has opponent besides other A3s so it will be a disaster.

I was thinking the same.
(980 USD + 105 PSU + $100 Shipping ) x 1.13 (tax) = $ 1339 USD
Currently the SC is about 3.3 cents, so 1339 USD can buy 40575 SC.
It is very hard to get ROI at current difficulty.
Activity: 29
January 30, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

Nope at this moment there's no antminer worth buying.

second batch A3 has opponent besides other A3s so it will be a disaster.

Activity: 122
January 30, 2018, 08:42:10 PM
Activity: 362
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 08:36:21 PM
Selling 4 A3 miners on hand in NYC and Albany. $3k each.
Activity: 95
January 30, 2018, 06:51:37 PM
first time ever diff is going down???
https://siamining.com/stats

Diff is supposed to go down to adjust to 10 min block time

I have no idea why hash rate would go down from 8400 to 7900. Bitmain testing batch 2?
I could make a guess that they put a lot of units online over the weekend for testing. There would be no other reason why the difficulty would keep climbing over late Saturday and all of Sunday. The last of the first batch shipments landed at peoples doors on Friday. Even if a handful were Saturday, no way that justified the levels of difficulty increase that we saw over the weekend. It was parabolic.

Well, Friday deliveries can be powered up on Sunday Smiley
Yes they could, but the Friday deliveries were the smallest of any of the shipping delivery days. Also, in this situation, do you really think many people got these things on Friday and didn't power them up until Sunday? I truly doubt it.

I am hoping it stays at 8000 THS or below. And after the difficulty adjusts to 10 min block times, we should be mining 2300 coins a day. Until batch 2 is out. Batch 2 should be equal or more than batch 1 quantity right? That chinese memo that some one posted about 5000 qty for batch 2 is BS?

Btw, what happened to the $800 coupons by bitmain for obeliskers?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
January 30, 2018, 06:46:57 PM
first time ever diff is going down???

Diff is supposed to go down to adjust to 10 min block time

I have no idea why hash rate would go down from 8400 to 7900. Bitmain testing batch 2?
I could make a guess that they put a lot of units online over the weekend for testing. There would be no other reason why the difficulty would keep climbing over late Saturday and all of Sunday. The last of the first batch shipments landed at peoples doors on Friday. Even if a handful were Saturday, no way that justified the levels of difficulty increase that we saw over the weekend. It was parabolic.

Well, Friday deliveries can be powered up on Sunday Smiley
Yes they could, but the Friday deliveries were the smallest of any of the shipping delivery days. Also, in this situation, do you really think many people got these things on Friday and didn't power them up until Sunday? I truly doubt it.
Activity: 95
January 30, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
Let's hope that the hash rate doesn't spike up another 200% before batch two gets shipped out otherwise I'll never make ROI...

Why would it unless someone or bitmain is yet to turn on  their farm. Lol

Obelisk shipping theirs before batch 2 A3 Is zero chance. But they didnt sell a lot to push  this 8000 THS network for anlther 200%.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
So I have a board at 75 degrees running 30% underclocked in a subzero air environment. I am desperately seeking firmware updates!

Play around with similar clock speeds. Also make sure fans are manually set to 100%. 575mhz was getting 70C for me, but 581mhz got 55C. Something is wrong with their voltage calculations. This is also subzero for me as well.
Activity: 81
January 30, 2018, 06:25:12 PM
Let's hope that the hash rate doesn't spike up another 200% before batch two gets shipped out otherwise I'll never make ROI...
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 05:24:43 PM
Okay forum helpers. shutefight has present hatred to share here with miners community. Bitmain is kind of devil spirit to drink blood of women and babies. I make miner loud with new plug in mining farm. Get so hot in chicken coup I cant sleep there. I goes out to barn and while making sleep chicken coup goes on fire!!!! it cant be gone away so is just ashes now!! No chickens. no miner. no chicken coup. now wife has hate on me to leave me and take babies!!!!  Bitmain then sucks more blood. sells more miners for $900!!!! Never shutefight have this big evil and hate to a person in life. I peaceful man but should have army to have war to bitmain. Howthis terrible hate enemy of man be alive??!!!?Huh!!!!!!!!!

Haha  Cheesy...  I hope this is a joke. If not, sorry bro, I feel for you

at first, I thought the English was SOOOO bad, he had to be legit..but no one after getting a power cord could be that unlucky to

1) loud miner ..(like that is a surprise)

2) hot in chicken coop can't sleep there ..(really...)

3) chicken coop goes on fire (ok ....I'm off the boat)

4) wife hate me (you can't have a wife living in a chicken coop IMHO)

5) terrible enemy of man..well I'll give you that ....

All but 5) ..naw no one is that unlucky with that bad of English

Below is how he should have played this to keep this soap opera going......

he should have played this with better English and more believable

1) miner loud in apt...yeah I could buy this

2) too hot to sleep in apt ..wife is mad...ditto...can see this

3) had a small fire..meeting with apt co-op may get kicked out ....

4) wife went to mother's, got bill for small fire damages...

5) bitmain terrible enemy of man...

the above way ..then you'd have me on your bitmain hating soap opera forever!

yeah, I looked at some of his other posts. None of them are as bad as this one when it comes to grammar. Not even google translate will destroy a language like this.. Smiley
January 30, 2018, 05:18:40 PM
The network hash rate is now down to around 6 Ph/s. Seems a combination of Bitmain unplugging units and GPU's miners switching.

Don't know hey, seems to be holding steady just under 8...

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
January 30, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
Okay forum helpers. shutefight has present hatred to share here with miners community. Bitmain is kind of devil spirit to drink blood of women and babies. I make miner loud with new plug in mining farm. Get so hot in chicken coup I cant sleep there. I goes out to barn and while making sleep chicken coup goes on fire!!!! it cant be gone away so is just ashes now!! No chickens. no miner. no chicken coup. now wife has hate on me to leave me and take babies!!!!  Bitmain then sucks more blood. sells more miners for $900!!!! Never shutefight have this big evil and hate to a person in life. I peaceful man but should have army to have war to bitmain. Howthis terrible hate enemy of man be alive??!!!?Huh!!!!!!!!!

Haha  Cheesy...  I hope this is a joke. If not, sorry bro, I feel for you

at first, I thought the English was SOOOO bad, he had to be legit..but no one after getting a power cord could be that unlucky to

1) loud miner ..(like that is a surprise)

2) hot in chicken coop can't sleep there ..(really...)

3) chicken coop goes on fire (ok ....I'm off the boat)

4) wife hate me (you can't have a wife living in a chicken coop IMHO)

5) terrible enemy of man..well I'll give you that ....

All but 5) ..naw no one is that unlucky with that bad of English

Below is how he should have played this to keep this soap opera going......

he should have played this with better English and more believable

1) miner loud in apt...yeah I could buy this

2) too hot to sleep in apt ..wife is mad...ditto...can see this

3) had a small fire..meeting with apt co-op may get kicked out ....

4) wife went to mother's, got bill for small fire damages...

5) bitmain terrible enemy of man...

the above way ..then you'd have me on your bitmain hating soap opera forever!

Activity: 79
January 30, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
The network hash rate is now down to around 6 Ph/s. Seems a combination of Bitmain unplugging units and GPU's miners switching.
January 30, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Haha  Cheesy...  I hope this is a joke. If not, sorry bro, I feel for you
Activity: 45
January 30, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

I don't think it is in any sense worth buying at this point in time for a March 2018 order....(or so I think I read)

(bad time for me to have bought 5 siacoin miners from obelisk...don't ya think? ) FML Sad

That's even worse buthurt situation u got into.... But that's cryptouniverse ... today u happy tomorrow not ...

Yep screwed, no dinner...no flowers..no dancing ...no romance...just slam bam...hit the road jack

I mean really, I feel so USED....

well 50% would have gone to the IRS anyway, and 25% equip deduction (compressed) into 1 year I'd pay on taxes I owe anyway...so on about

$12,690.00 I think it was ..I"m screwed out of (in real $$$...see above) actually about (again if I remember right) $3,190.00

I feel sorry for folk who did not have above 'justifications' and ONLY are getting MAYBE the 25% equip deduction off taxes owed above....

we will see, but the only hope now is if siacoin as a storage token really does add decentralized storage worldwide at a $1 to the $10 Amazon cloud storage prices

if that is so ..maybe the A3's won't matter a wit.....(hey a guy can dream.....) Smiley

My dream is also that after some time SIA will turn into number 1 storage ... but that's a long run token... I do know that I should provide my daughter a nice birthday present when she's turning 18 Smiley

Ozzy - dreamer Cheesy

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
January 30, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

I don't think it is in any sense worth buying at this point in time for a March 2018 order....(or so I think I read)

(bad time for me to have bought 5 siacoin miners from obelisk...don't ya think? ) FML Sad

That's even worse buthurt situation u got into.... But that's cryptouniverse ... today u happy tomorrow not ...

Yep screwed, no dinner...no flowers..no dancing ...no romance...just slam bam...hit the road jack

I mean really, I feel so USED....

well 50% would have gone to the IRS anyway, and 25% equip deduction (compressed) into 1 year I'd pay on taxes I owe anyway...so on about

$12,690.00 I think it was ..I"m screwed out of (in real $$$...see above) actually about (again if I remember right) $3,190.00

I feel sorry for folk who did not have above 'justifications' and ONLY are getting MAYBE the 25% equip deduction off taxes owed above....

we will see, but the only hope now is if siacoin as a storage token really does add decentralized storage worldwide at a $1 to the $10 Amazon cloud storage prices

if that is so ..maybe the A3's won't matter a wit.....(hey a guy can dream.....) Smiley

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
January 30, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

I agree $30 is not bad.

We are the worst block time territory. I believe each miner is making 40 sc an hour. Around 950 sc a day. If hash rate stays at 8000 TB until batch 2 is online, expect to make 2000 - 2500 a day once block times come back to normal which will be a week or 2  from now I guess. Just hang in there

U guess but don't know and that's the frightening part in all that. I thought shitmain is going to release 2000 units 3000 max but 7500 units killed our profits totally. They just turned first batch to ROI itself and and heaters sold. Just deal with this Sad

Can you imagine why they haven't posted anything about second batch on FB or other social media? Cuz us, the unhappy customers would be screaming in there for profit and they just avoided that. There's a pile of clever shitheads in that company. Now we need to focus how to fuck them totally!

Don't ask me are me buthurt or not Cheesy
It appears that Bitchmain is cleaning house to prepare for a move. They're even selling t9's for God's sake!!They must have had them in some store room in the back and just found them. Most inefficient ASIC on the market right now. They are definitely launching all their stock.
Pages:
Jump to: