Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 26. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
You should be aware of fake coins, not paying ICOS and a bunch of scammers because of this rising popularity of bitcoin and I can only suggest that research in that particular coin and joining in their telegram bounty is a way to avoid become a victim. And do not generalize all new coins, only few of them are fake.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Telegram also do not give answers to all questions when choosing a coin. And on coinmarketcap also have information that can come in handy. Also I believe that not all new tokens are bad and unpromising. There are good projects with a work product.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
Now the coins massed in the market like the internet beginning at 1990. At that time, a domain ended with .com could make money without any reasons. Now the trend is blockchain. Yes that there are many air coins but is profitable for many people.
You have to expand your search to sort out projects that you vision are clear or just a scam.
Sometimes there are also which advertises scam sites on banners, sometimes Coinmarketcap only lists those coins and only a website to display the listed charts, prices and cryptoes so they really do not care if it's a scam or not.
Therefore we must be careful before acting away.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
March 26, 2018, 08:34:55 AM
Not all of them, do not say generally
Activity: 80
March 26, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
Are you sure of what you say? then what makes you claim that it will happen is there any strong evidence to show it is true!
Activity: 154
March 26, 2018, 08:23:47 AM
Now the coins massed in the market like the internet beginning at 1990. At that time, a domain ended with .com could make money without any reasons. Now the trend is blockchain. Yes that there are many air coins but is profitable for many people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
March 26, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
Most of nowadays coins are scam but this does not mean that good and promising projects are not available on the market. There are some development teams that really want to transform the world and not raise money.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
March 26, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
You can always look for ratings and reviews by industry experts or just do your own research if you're interested in something new, or you can wait until the project begins to show some progress before investing

There's plenty of projects coming out with good tech still just now there's lots more that aren't
Activity: 45
March 26, 2018, 06:43:52 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Thanks for giving suggestions  on how to stay away from scam coins. These coins are really harmful for crypto community.
Activity: 176
March 26, 2018, 06:15:04 AM
It is true that many new coins are a scam, but I do not think all coins are a scam
still a lot of coins from a nice gift campaign,
so we have to know who the manager is and whether the team on this project is very good, then we study the website, whithepaper and roadmap first before following it so we do not get the coin scam
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 26, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
That is true. The new coins has a ico stage a few months ago when the ico was very hot and panic investors invested without too much consideration. I think this stuation will change. The investors will more strict for investment, new coins will be much potential than before.
Activity: 41
March 26, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
Yes, that is why we should be more careful in choosing the coin that we'll going to invest because we don't know if new arising coins are fake or legit. We shoud be wise always have a research to prevent being scammed.
Activity: 23
March 26, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
as you research the cryptocurrency, look for a red flag. there are many things that do not seem obvious with the new crypto from the beginning
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
March 26, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

#1 If there is nay telegram group for this coins then it doesn't mean that they are not scam, they could be goo poser of being legit project.
#2 Its not about the new coins, but new ICO project you want to talk about and we should be careful about them by having deep knowledge about it.
#3 We cant judge legitimacy of the ICO now a days so quickly because they are getting smarter in the way they could represent themselves as legit one.
#4 If we are eager to invest money on ICO then there is no way to do that without taking any risk about it.

So this is what pretty much we should be looking for before we can make any move in the long run. Its so sad that these people are making the ICO world look so bad. Look at the IPO from the stock exchanges which are far older and still running smoothly.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
March 26, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
It is always advisable that we should not just rely on the lists published not only in coinmarketcap but also in other sites. We should not even be easily convinced by the tweets and posts either on Facebook or here in Bitcointalk that promotes or carries a certain coin or ICO. Do not be easily a victim of these promoters and marketers. They are not really doing a careful study on the credentials of the projects they are promoting. They may just be paid shills. Or even part of the team itself. It is always needed to do a research yourself.
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 05:40:45 AM
It's true every day dozens of scam projects come out. But they also come out very good alucni
Activity: 420
March 26, 2018, 05:37:36 AM
Yeah you're right! there are many ico's are scam and most greedy people who want to steal money from others your suggestions is so helpful to those newbies around there but for me I say that investigate those ico you want to invest if you don't to scam just like that.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 26, 2018, 05:27:20 AM
I totally disagree that coins nowadays are scam (though there are really others that are just a scam) because i even have an altcoin that i received from an airdrop that has a great value and i just keep it in my wallet. And this ICO that i am participating, i am sure that this is not a scam coin/token because the team is legit in the 1st place.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 05:18:58 AM

that is not enough for a research. of course coinmarketcap listing means absolutely nothing. There are thousands of coins. You need to investigate the coin properly before the investment, not only in telegram group but in general.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
March 26, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
Thank you for sharing information.

Yes there are many ICO's coming this year and many of them will fail.

I always do my own research before any investment and as per my recent research i will invest in Cybermiles ( CMT) because their testnet result is coming on 30 march through live conference and they claim it to be 100 times faster than Ethereum.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: