Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 24. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
A lot are, not everything needs to be or should be 'decentralized'.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 12:24:14 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Maybe coinmarketcup is not perfect but if you will looking for good coins on telegram be careful because there you can find scams too. Now everywhere are people which can scam you so everywhere you must be careful
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
May 19, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

we can not entirely blame or judge that this is a coinmarketcap's mistake, in fact I think personally, coinmarketcap only tells the whole information in brief about the details of the coin, because the earliest beginnings, every coin always have the possibility of becoming big, and often in mid project it becomes to ashes, we are individuals who should be able to determine the coin is feasible or not
Activity: 28
May 19, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
 The new coins has a ico stage a few months ago when the ico was very hot and panic investors invested without too much consideration.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 19, 2018, 06:00:32 AM
not all, tehre are some new coins and tokens that is really great and  their team work hard for the project.
you just need to research more about the new one and study it.
so you will not be a victim of scam.

ONE OF THE SCAM TOKEN is MOYA.
their ICO is success they sent tokens to investors and bounty participants.
then left them.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 05:58:11 AM
it has always been like this. i am surprised that you have noticed it just now and claim you have been trading since 2016.
for as long as i can remember a great number of new coins that were created were scam coins. that is why the altcoin graveyard is so much bigger than the number of coins that are currently around and listed on all exchanges combined!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 19, 2018, 01:38:32 AM
Yes i agreed with you, there are so many coins nowdays and you actually can make your own altcoin easily and also because of the popular of ICOs in the last 2 years, many people make some projects and can collect funds easily but the problem is once they collect the money, they become lazy and only produce a coin that become trash in exchange.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 01:33:35 AM
I think that they simply do not have confidence yet because there are crypto-currencies at the head like bitcoin and etherium to which there is more than a positive attitude or it's just too lazy to delve into the crypto market to analyze a new coin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 18, 2018, 01:30:49 AM
Just because you might have got burned on an ICO does not mean you can instantly labelall other ICO coins as a SCAM. Serioulsy take a step back from youtube and learn to do better research before you jump into the next over hyped coin.
Activity: 31
May 18, 2018, 01:28:21 AM
Visit their telegram as well for checking how active they are. they have a website if they are legit and you can read there their white paper. research more!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 17, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

Not all coins are scam today, there are still coins in the market that are really profitable because they are good for long term investment and their platform is successful.
Activity: 280
May 17, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Yea, it very much true that most of a new icos coming out nowadya are crappy and shitty. Why is because many of them have a great opportunity in ICO to extort people and carry out their phishing plans. Let just hope for an ICO regulations scheme soon which will save people from the hands of cruel people like those fraudsters and scammer though there are still some good ICO out there.
Activity: 170
May 17, 2018, 02:33:42 PM
Someone know what are the coins that it seems scam?. It would be interesting to know because sometimes we think to invest due to the best prevision that say about this projects
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
May 17, 2018, 02:28:31 PM
It's quite difficult now to determine which coin is good and promising and which is simply a scam. Nothing will help actually, only your luck I think)
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 17, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I always look for a coinmarketcap just to see how bitcoin and ethereum moved every single moment but thank you for your advice that don't look in coinmarketcap if we want to search an invesment coin. But i'm not going to scam because i'm loyal in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
May 17, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

actually not what you say.
but true, some new altcoins are very unproductive and tend to have no future. actually must be balanced with research and analysis. something must be done with great patience and involve knowledge if you really want to invest in crypto.

And if you are still doubtful and by any chance want to risks your money to new altcoins then you can easily choose to invest on more established coins that has been in the top market charts which for me is much safer and still profitable in a way you can earn profit from new coins.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
No shit most of the new coins are scams nowadays. With the amount of new people entering the crypto space and throwing their money on anything that is being hyped on the crypto forums is crazy and this is bound to attract scammers. Its time people wake up and stop putting their money on anything that is being shilled.
I don't think so, there are also a good coins that not a scams.To prevent this, choose a top listed coin which it has a chances to improve its value and the movement of prices are too good. The dump right now rapidly decreases and coin is much confidential of the market volume.
Activity: 396
May 17, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
I think all good projects are trying to wait for this stagnation in the market. On the other hand, fraudsters actively launch their projects.

This time is normal to launch token sale, a good time i think last year 2017, when market will only one trend (up-trend), you will be easy to success, at least soft-cap most is not scam, they will only project in paper  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
No shit most of the new coins are scams nowadays. With the amount of new people entering the crypto space and throwing their money on anything that is being hyped on the crypto forums is crazy and this is bound to attract scammers. Its time people wake up and stop putting their money on anything that is being shilled.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 12:57:07 PM
That is why doing research and evaluations on new cryptocurrencies is crucial. Looking into the potential of the crypto if it have good technology and platform along if it can deliver what their developers have promise is the things that a potential investors should look out for. Nowadays the reason many of this scam coins keep showing is because the investors do not do their evaluation and they end up getting scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: