Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 29. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
March 16, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
There are some decent coins in there , you just have to do some good research.
The problem is a lot of coins are trying to achieve the same thing , while in the future realistically only one of them can stay.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
March 16, 2018, 02:57:21 PM
It doesn't matters if the coin is new or old, more than 90% of the coins are going to fail. But yeah you are right in saying that new coins are scams. The rate at which the ICOs are launching and exit scamming everyone is astounding. Still no one bats an eye on this problem. The social media sites banning crypto ads is a good thing and will prevent the ICOs from scamming new users who arent aware of forums like this or the other prominent crypto related websites.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 16, 2018, 02:21:03 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Coinmarketcap is still a good starting point if you are looking for coins to invest. But yeah, one cannot base his/her investment solely on that. I do agree that a lot of coins that popping out recently are somewhat useless and were left behind by dev team.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:19:55 PM
The more info you can get on the project and developers' team the less likely you are to get involved on a scam Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 02:17:57 PM
there is many fake ICO and many real and promising projects wich will bring big money for investors, but i think that averybody can see if this priject will be scam or not!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
I agree with you, you are telling the right thing but not all cryptos are scam there are quite a lot of really good projects but you'll have to find 'em. Finding these good gems is becoming quite cumbersome nowadays because there are just too many shitty projects out there.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2018, 02:16:18 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Well, just to be fair, sometimes people tend to forget that the u expected happens and sometimes deadlines needs to be extended. Just because this happens doest mean the company or the coin is crap... i own businesses so i understand the importance of deadlines. However, i also know that sometimes "wanting" something at a certain time is different than  actually be "able" to get it.. especially with all the tech thats goes into certain coins, its hard to get deadlines as sometimes there many things and bugs that need to be fixed before public release.
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Well, just to be fair, sometimes people tend to forget that the u expected happens and sometimes deadlines needs to be extended. Just because this happens doest mean the company or the coin is crap... i own businesses so i understand the importance of deadlines. However, i also know that sometimes "wanting" something at a certain time is different than  actually be "able" to get it.. especially with all the tech thats goes into certain coins, its hard to get deadlines as sometimes there many things and bugs that need to be fixed before public release.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 02:00:05 PM
Now the scammers are even going further. They emit people, buy news orders. And make the appearance of having many people in the project. Such projects are difficult to trace.            
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 05:35:22 AM
I know Bitcoin for a long time around 2013. I do not recognize bitcointalk forums. The bitcoin price at that time is also quite cheap. All I do is claim free coins from every site. The process of claim coins is very long. Because the process takes so much time that I leave Bitcoin. After some time later, I started trading. I often fail due to lack of experience. After that I stopped again. But after I entered the telegram group already has little experience. And I keep using coinmarketcap for coins analysis. Because in coinmarketcap store all track records of each coins from year to year.
Activity: 150
March 16, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
Yea, it very much true that so many new icos coming out now are crappy and shitty. Why is because many of them have a great opportunity in ICO to extort people and carry out their phishing plans. Let just hope for an ICO regulations scheme soon which will save people from the hands of cruel people like those fraudsters. However, there are still some good ones out there actually.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
A lot of new coins and ICOs are scam but that shouldn't stop you from seeking out the ones that aren't

Don't let that discourage you, there are some good ones still out there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
There are a lot of coins and 80% of them are weak, so you need to be able to quickly navigate in different campaigns.

Really bro,if you don't want to lose and consider all the coins it is a scam then you should monitor and look for info about the coins you have.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
March 15, 2018, 02:24:26 PM
Meaning not all coins are scam. Because of all coins are scam you would not tell anyone to visit the telegram of an ICO to check if the project is really has a good future or if OT is really not a scam.

I believe not all coins are scam it so happen that there are scammers but that can't ever  be whole definition for all.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
March 15, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

ICO project has been fall, their product become scam, not all but most and I agree with that. Down trend is still happen and maybe until next year, leave ICO project for now and you can come back if market have significant moving again. No one know which one and how recognize scam ICO, many method has been released but sometimes we still fall. I only have one experience, never join ICO project with adult concept. Good luck with you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 01:33:51 PM
There are more than 500,000 different ICOs and they are created every day more and more but most of them are just trash, it's true. We can only hope for the adequacy of investors so that they do not support scam projects and do not invest in them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 01:02:58 PM
It is true that A LOT of past year's ICO were a failure, but there are still some good projects out there that turned out to be very profitable, such as Hedge
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 12:59:43 PM
Coinmarketcap is just a paid website who are manipulating the people's mind,these are fake ranking site,it is better to have your own research find these new potential coins so that you wont have regrets in the future,im sure if you dig enough and found these potential new coins you'll be making tons of money when these coins matured.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
March 15, 2018, 12:55:01 PM
Many are scam but not all are scam if you know how to find good coins or if you know how to find fake coins then its easy for you.

https://coinpricetoday.com/crypto/find-fake-token-ico/
Activity: 186
March 15, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

Indeed you're right it would be better if we first join their telegram group and ask questions about their coins, because if we buy coins without verrifying them and only to find out that it is a scam it would be very frustrating. Coinmarketcap surely listed some coins that are scam coins but there are still good coins, I suggest we also make a research about the coin we're going to buy so we don't end up being scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: